Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Wizard's Wizarding World of Ponies

(1/2) > >>

Wizard:
That was the best I could come up with for a name!

Hey all, I'm Wizard, also known as DerpyDoo if you've seen me on some other sites, I have been doodling ponies lately and figured I'd post some of the art here!
It's mostly just a personal dumping ground of my work, I noticed a few others use this space to share work, so I'll be sure to come back and drop more in as I make it.

I am unsure on how things like commissions work on this site, I haven't spotted that in the rules yet so I won't advertise anything, but feel free to message me if you'd like to have a chat or discuss pony art.

Art prior to joining the forum:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
 My OC Titanium White.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Some :muffin: Pony love.
 Some doodles of ideas.
I don't want to flood it with too many images, so those will do for the first batch.
I am currently working on: Adoptables, anthro ponies for a friend's RPG, YCH's and of course, more anatomy practice doodles.

March submissions:

BlackCurtains:
Hello and welcome! Your art is so cute! I like the sketches of Applejack. She's my favorite G4 and I collect her in all forms!

We have a commission an artist thread at the top of this forum :) You can post there. Most people have it in their signatures too :)

Ponybookworm:
So cute!!!

Wizard:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on March 17, 2024, 06:37:02 PM ---Hello and welcome! Your art is so cute! I like the sketches of Applejack. She's my favorite G4 and I collect her in all forms!

We have a commission an artist thread at the top of this forum :) You can post there. Most people have it in their signatures too :)

--- End quote ---
Ah thanks! I hadn't thought of using my signature for that, I'll get to designing!

--- Quote from: Ponybookworm on March 17, 2024, 11:48:47 PM ---So cute!!!

--- End quote ---
Awww thank you!

Post Merge: March 18, 2024, 11:54:07 AM

I wasn't able to find a rule on double-posting so I hope this isn't against the rules.
But here's a new piece I've been working on today: Winter wrap up Rainbow Dash, "clearing the skies".

BlackCurtains:
Double posting is fine here :) Posts that are posted close together get merged. You can also use the 'modify' button at the top right of your first post to add stuff there too.

Love her expression!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version