collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy Meal Minions!  (Read 644 times)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Happy Meal Minions!
« on: July 29, 2013, 07:28:53 AM »
Especially if you're in the US/AU or Latin American regions and can get the ones that we don't have here. I want a minion of my very own.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Meal Minions!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 08:17:37 AM »
Don't blame you, the minions are AWESOME!

They have life size plush ones here where I live by the sea, they're £4.99 and they're super cute!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 08:23:16 AM »

They have life size plush ones here where I live by the sea, they're £4.99 and they're super cute!

*dies*
I'm going to see if McDonalds are still doing them tomorrow. Be my last chance before the Smurfs take over, and ebay prices for them are really high at the moment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 08:33:45 AM »

*dies*
I'm going to see if McDonalds are still doing them tomorrow. Be my last chance before the Smurfs take over, and ebay prices for them are really high at the moment.

Haha I'm going back on Thursday if you want me to pick one up for you. I'd have to choose which though since I can't gurantee which style they have! XD Also, found FS Celestia's shoe, so she's complete. If you want, I could do £14 for her, pick the minion up for you at £4.99 and postage which would be about.... £7?

Just let me know! ^.^ x

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 12:44:41 AM »
oooh, now I want a McDonalds happy meal! I so love the minions, they are truly hilarious. They had the plushies at the theatre, really debating getting me one.

And uhm, these... visitors can't see pics , please register or login
keep me wondering how they folded a human inside of that
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 01:53:36 AM »
Omg!!!! I so need these!!! Does anyone know when there available?? It kills me to step foot on McDonalds property because of their views on pit bulls, but i may have to break my rules!!! Awesome minions!!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 07:12:45 AM »
Omg!!!! I so need these!!! Does anyone know when there available?? It kills me to step foot on McDonalds property because of their views on pit bulls, but i may have to break my rules!!! Awesome minions!!

In my opinion, eating chicken nuggets is less risky than petting a pit bull terrier. They were bred to be fighting dogs. Yes, it comes down to the owners, but it's still inherited. Even if they were owned by wonderful owners, I'd never ever pet one, unless I'd known it for years and it were safe. After all, the amount of English horror stories in the news of pit bulls killing or injuring severely children, I'd never want to touch one. They're the reason I'm frightened of most dogs. Not trying to be insulting or anything, I just think that they are genuinely terrifying  :huh:

If anyone needs Minions, I might go to MC Donalds on Thursday, and could possibly pick 'em up. They're £1 each, so you'd have to pay in advance!

Thanks! ^.^

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 02:48:47 PM »
I'm not going to derail this thread about pitties.  You can have your opinions, and I can also have mine. I can tell you many horrific stories about dog bites too. None of the many times I have ever been bitten was by a large breed dog other than a Shepard. Statistically its the smaller dogs who have more reported bite cases. Pits were not the only dog bred to fight, most were in fact bred to hunt, bring down large prey, and to guard their owners.  American Staff shire Terriers were called "nanny dogs" and used throughout the years as working military dogs.  They have been so over bred, and abused by people it has made a very few of them mean. Its like people, not everyone is a nice up beat person.  I will take an ex fighting dog, that's sick and slightly feral over a chicken nugget any day of the week!!

Back to the minions!!!! My mom was able to get me # 5, 6, and 8 today. If you want me to try to have you grab those for you just let me know. They are 1.79$ each plus tax.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal