collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: trading mib barbies and a iphone 3gs  (Read 333 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
trading mib barbies and a iphone 3gs
« on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
so i  have a couple things i would be intrested in trading for MLp things Playsets ponys whatever. 

1. is  a  good used iphone  i bleive it is a  3gs.  it comes with a winnie the pooh placeholder  on it. it does  work i currnetly have  songs on it. i can delete it and  reset it  to factory settings.  it can be  jailbroken and unlocked.  if the music is too soft you can just plug a set of headphones in it.  it does nt come with the  white charge cord (i'm using it  for my new one) Traded

2. 2 mib barbies in wheelchairs 1 is  the  paraolypimic barbie  and the otehr is share a smile becky.  the are colectiable adn rare.
was hoping to get 25.00 a piece for them.  valuewise. 

but just shoot me a pm!  and  maybe we can make a trade!

{Merged threads for you as only one For Trade thread is allowed per person per page according to our site rules  If you already have a For Trade thread on the first page, you can use the "modify" button to add to it and update it}~Thanks PonyLady
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:11:16 AM by ponylady »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: trading mib barbies and a iphone 3gs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
so i  have a couple things i would be intrested in trading for MLp things Playsets ponys whatever. 

1. is  a  good used iphone  i bleive it is a  3gs.  it comes with a winnie the pooh placeholder  on it. it does  work i currnetly have  songs on it. i can delete it and  reset it  to factory settings.  it can be  jailbroken and unlocked.  if the music is too soft you can just plug a set of headphones in it.  it does nt come with the  white charge cord (i'm using it  for my new one)

What phone service is your iphone good for?  I might be intrested please have a look at my trades albums i have g1s and g3s

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: trading mib barbies and a iphone 3gs
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
sure i belive it is att i'm not sure it can  be used for the oterh services  but it can be jailbroken and unlocked. it is  d/c at the moment and has been  used  as just  an ipod for bit lol its currently on hold at the moment.  but i will let you know if the  other person decides not to get it. 

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
trading maps for ponys
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »
i have sets o the maps i  would like to trade  for ponys  and  or items or plushies  if you have anything you would  liek to trade let me know! i have  plenty of all 4 posters

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal