collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: wanting to trade custom plushies for a g2 hip holly!  (Read 533 times)

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
wanting to trade custom plushies for a g2 hip holly!
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:22:03 PM »
hello! im kind of new two mlp collecting, and i only have a few ponies so far. one of the main ponies that i want really really badly is hip holly! i dont have money at the moment, so im willing to trade custom (g4 style) plushies! i can also do various sewing-related things, so if you dont want plushies, just ask!
i'm not a very picky collector, so i dont need anything moc or completely mint, if its got a few flaws thats perfectly fine with me! i just really want this pony! :blush:
i don't currently have any examples of my plush, most of them have either been lost or given away, but i have made a bunch in the past! i'd be willing to make two simple plush or one complex plush for hip holly. if you're interested, i can make the body of a pony for you first (no mane, tail, eyes, or cutie mark) just so you can see my work and you can decide if you want to go through fully with the trade or not. youre not required to do anything else if you decide you dont like it!! i'll just use the body for another project. i dont own an embroidery machine or anything like that, so i cant do very complex cutie marks/eyes. if you're interested, please pm me!! this is probably a longshot because i dont have any examples, but i thought i'd give it a shot! ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal