Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35-40th Anniversary ponies - Mark IV

<< < (57/57)

SunPony:
Are the ones with the 40 in the symbol being released by Basic Fun or Hasbro?

LadyMoondancer:
Butterscotch had multiple versions and her hair isn't always brown.  I had a concave footed one that had gold hair.  I don't know if she was one of the mail orders or the storebought one from the end of Year 1 . . . Those ponies were offered as a mail order set at least three times, maybe more.

Even the storebought concave ones seem to have some color variation.  Like people will claim that the "dark" pink CF Cotton Candy is the mail order, which is definitely not the case (or at least not ALL of them are);  my childhood Cotton Candy was the dark version and she was from the store, I still have her backcard.

But anyway, yeah, I'm ambivalent towards the new Collector set, but it will save me money I suppose!

Leave a Whisper:
I stand corrected.

LadyAmalthea:
Oh wow, I have been away for a while, and how fun it was to come back to these exciting updates! I don't know if I'll get the celestial ponies or not, but it's cool to see them! I would have liked the more basic ponies done in different poses. Not really a fan of another release of these in the same pose. I think the 40 could have been more subtle, too. I'm usually not a fan of blind bag stuff, but if I saw these somewhere I would buy them! I'm guessing the addition of Gusty is because she's popular.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version