collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467876 times)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2017, 07:58:58 PM »
There's this lady that keeps calling my house. This has been going on for a couple years and she calls every couple months. She calls as early as 7:00a.m. and as late as 10:00p.m. If I pick up the phone, she always says "Who's this?" (Really lady? YOU called me.) She insists my phone number is her husband's (I've had the same home # since 1986), and I've told her on multiple occasions she has the wrong #. I can't block her calls because she calls from different phone #s all belonging to some hospital 2 hours away. I thought the calls had finally stopped since she hadn't called since March, but she just called again.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2017, 07:06:27 AM »
There's this lady that keeps calling my house. This has been going on for a couple years and she calls every couple months. She calls as early as 7:00a.m. and as late as 10:00p.m. If I pick up the phone, she always says "Who's this?" (Really lady? YOU called me.) She insists my phone number is her husband's (I've had the same home # since 1986), and I've told her on multiple occasions she has the wrong #. I can't block her calls because she calls from different phone #s all belonging to some hospital 2 hours away. I thought the calls had finally stopped since she hadn't called since March, but she just called again.

Next time tell her it's Santa Claus and ask if she's been a good girl and what she'd like for Christmas.  And if you want to take it a step further, actually send her something for Christmas at the hospital she calls from.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2017, 07:40:54 AM »
watching Power Rangers clips on YouTube, started  :bawl:  when Zordon sacrificed himself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2017, 10:27:16 AM »
she calls from different phone #s all belonging to some hospital 2 hours away.

Alzheimer's maybe? That's kinda spooky and sad at the same time.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 30, 2017, 07:24:57 AM »
The other day, I saw a young girl wearing a pony t-shirt. It had all of the mane 6 on it... Except for Applejack  -_-

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2017, 07:47:23 AM »
Several years ago I had someone send me multiple texts about "going to my little sister's birthday party"  and renting a limo I didn't answer the texts because I knew they had the wrong number. Then the person called me because I wasn't answering the texts and I told them they had the wrong number, The other day I got a text for someone named Charlie (no one here by that name)  from a pharmacy.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »
she calls from different phone #s all belonging to some hospital 2 hours away.

Alzheimer's maybe? That's kinda spooky and sad at the same time.

It's possible that she may have early onset Alzheimer's (she sounds like she's in her 40s). I don't know. The calls are always short if I pick up and always play out the same: I say "Hello." She says, "Who's this?" I answer, then she says "Oh" and hangs up. The only reason I know she's looking for her husband is that once instead of answering her, I asked who she was, who she was looking for, and why she keeps calling. That was the time she called at like 10:00p.m.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2017, 04:37:08 AM »
Twice I've bought nail polish at Ulta only to get it home and discover that someone thought it would be fun to decorate the cap with other polish colors that aren't even close to the color I bought. This weekend I saw some Sharpies for sale and some small paper bags. Someone had scribbled all over the paper bags with the Sharpies to see if the pens worked. Why do some people think it's okay to do these types of things?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
Stop blocking my card, Bank! How many times do I have to call you?!

It's a video game from Japan I am trying to buy! How does that look fraudulent???

:enraged:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »
I actually came up with a plausible ending and an underlying thread for this comic I'm working on, which in theory should have me jumping for joy because I never manage to bring a project full circle, but now I'm agonising over how many self-contained stories should occur before bringing it all to a close. I haven't even started sharing it yet and I've got in a mess over its lifespan! So much for making something purely for the sake of enjoying the creative process! :drunk:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 04, 2017, 03:33:20 PM »

Maybe.... it's a GHOST CALLING !!!!  No, probably just a confused old lady. Poor thing. Beats getting all those annoying calls during election season though!  (so many times I have wanted to abandon our land line...)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #266 on: October 05, 2017, 12:03:31 AM »
My former workplace has updated it's membership-thingy and since I love watching movies and still goes to the theatre I thought it might be a good idea to follow it. Since I'm a member already I should just need to log in with the same email and password as on the former membership and confirm the new one. So I clicked the link, read the info and it said I should follow the steps on the "next side". There's no button/link taking me to the next side.

There is an "I understand" button/link but it is said to be used for those who want to be new members. Well, I clicked it anyway and lo and behold, it took me to a place where I can either log in or create a new profile. I choose to log in, it didn't take my password so I sent for a new one, got the verification and tried again and got the message there's already a member with this email. YES IT IS! ME!

Since working there I know the customer service sucks and those in the consession stands can't help, just refering to customer service so can't really do anything.. I have so many points tho, well over three free tickets and it would be such a shame to loose them. :(

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »
Build-a-Bear have updated their website and I can't remember my password, tried asking for a reset password 4 times today. Still nothing. I got in touch with them on Instagram but they haven't replied. I'm ticked off, as I've got my eyes on some more bears for my Power Rangers, and My Little Pony.  :enraged: :enraged:

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2017, 09:06:39 AM »
I hate the post office and customs: this month they got 2 of my packages and I had to pay almost the price of the orders. The PO keeps increasing the prices. In April the service was 2.30€, on August is 3,40€, same service.

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2017, 05:59:56 PM »
My cat had his sutures and e-collar removed today. He had a wound on his face that wouldn't heal so, given his history of skin cancer, I had the area removed and submitted for testing (the test came back negative). It was determined by the vet that there's nothing physically wrong, she thinks its an anxiety issue or neuropathic pain. He's on a cream that numbs the area and prescribed Elavil for a backup. Well he must be rubbing the area against rough surfaces because it's bleeding again (albeit minimally), so I started him on the Elavil. I was hoping pills wouldn't be necessary.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal