collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Doll ID/PCs?  (Read 457 times)

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Doll ID/PCs?
« on: February 23, 2013, 01:21:24 PM »
So I found some dolls! I have no idea what they're worth or what some of them are named.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First is one I do know the name of - Princess Rainbow Breeze, a Sky Dancer. (Are those even dolls? I'm sorry if she should be in a different forum. :yikes: )

She's complete (as far as I can tell) and has her box, but it's got a rip in the back. She might work, I have no idea what the instructions are talking about. I only played with her once or twice, IIRC.

Two more I do know:

Poodle Parade Barbie and Soccer Teresa. Their boxes are dusty and dented but don't look torn. Never removed from their boxes as far as I know.

And then the mysteries!

The first one is totally unmarked, as far as I could see. Her body feels like cheap, hollow plastic and is noticeably lighter than her head. The dress might be hers, I have no idea. She has ancient rubber bands that are halfway disintegrated in her hair.

The second one is a... Skipper? She's marked Mattel, 1969, and has internal click knee joints. Her rubbery limbs are dirty but look cleanable. Her eyelashes are "real."

Third doll is marked Ideal, 1965. Her limbs are a bit less rubbery, but also don't bend. The hair of the last two may have been cut, and all of them have pretty rough to the touch hair.

Who are these girls, and are any of the ones in this thread worth anything?

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Doll ID/PCs?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 04:29:41 PM »
No idea on prices but I may have found two of your three mystery girls:

Second doll looks to be Living Skipper Trade in Doll, you can see her here (scroll down):
http://www.dollreference.com/skipper_doll1.html

The third doll looks like 1965 Ideal Glamour Misty doll or The Miss Clairol Doll seen here (scroll down):
http://www.dollreference.com/ideal_tammy_doll.html

Hope this helps!

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
Re: Doll ID/PCs?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
Definitely Living Skipper and Misty! Both really lovely girls.

Looked up The Poodle Parade Barbie on eBay - completed listings MIB between $10-30 (I'm on my phone so can only see what would have been available to Australian addresses). I got one of my blonde Mistys for $10. She's not overly hard to find but will often have haircuts or very dry hair

Skipper depends on the condition. She doesn't look like she has any cracks in her pelvis which happens a bit but I'm really not sure. I buy a lot of dolls but not confident enough to give prices sorry!
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal