collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's on your wishlist, and why?  (Read 3171 times)

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
What's on your wishlist, and why?
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:21:45 PM »
I know we don't always have a reason other than 'Just look at her/him!' but I figured it'd be cool to get a discussion going. :)

Mine personally are the Joan Jett Barbie (Just...I could listen to her sing all day, tiny version on my shelf? Yes please!), TokiDoki Barbie (I love Tokidoki, and that bubblegum pink bob is just gorgeous!), Operetta (Haha, she's my favourite character from the show and she's just...unique. I love it.) Stormer and Shana from Jem (I love them. This is my what's not to love doll. I can't get enough of their 80's charm and fond memories) And finally with any luck my first full size Pullip or Blythe (I have a Tangkou, and she's beautiful, and she needs some company!).

Phew, I'm sure there's more, but I wanna hear your stories now, gogogo! ;D

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What's on your wishlist, and why?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:34:37 PM »
Groove Regeneration Series Fanatica - because she looks better than the original and will be cheaper
Pullip Seila/Seira - she is just stunning, I love everything about her
Pukifee Ante - Ante has the cutest face and Pukifees and Pukipukis are my new obsession
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 03:37:02 PM »
Good topic ^_^

Dals - Tinkerbell and Lunatic Alice...I collect Tinkerbell, so naturally I MUST have the Tinkerbell Dal.  It kinda goes without saying.  And I've loved the Lunatic Alice Dal since I first laid eyes on her.  Alice was always my least favorite character in the whole Alice in Wonderland story, but I love the dark version of her.  She reminds me of American McGee's Alice :heart:

Liv in Wonderland Queen of Hearts.  I'm newly in love with the Liv doll line, and the Queen of Hearts IS one of my fave characters from the story, along with the Mad Hatter (who there's also a Liv doll version of her that I must have).  I like that they're girls dressed up AS the characters, not just trying to be straight character dolls.

Barbie - Bob Mackie's Countess Dracula...THIS is my "Have you SEEN her?!" doll, lol.  I love everything about her.

MH - Dawn of the Dance Draculaura, and the Fearleading 3-pack.  Because that will complete my Draculaura and Ghoulia collections for now.  If I can get those, I'll have all the current releases of my two faves.

Soom Sabik -

'nuff said...

~Rodan+Fields~

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 04:08:19 PM »
oh - the TokiDoki Barbie is pretty awesome!

my list is pretty short, but Romantic Alice Pullip :heart:
Operetta, SS Frankie, GB Ghoulia (curse you 5 pack)
and the "OMG I WANT IT but it cost so much so it will never happen" dolls is the Disney Store Exclusive Limited Edition Deluxe 17" Alice and Queen Dolls...soooo pretty O.O

and i kinda like the new Nancy Fairy Tales AiW doll

MissSleepless

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
I'm starting to think maybe this thread was a bad idea, after looking up some of the beauties you guys have mentioned  (not to mention the eye candy barbgirl posted!) my list seems to be growing. xD

Still it's good to broaden horizons, right? ;)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »
Broadening your horizons is always a good thing, haha!  I have pics of Sabik saved in my photobucket and I like to periodically go fawn over them.  I know I'll never afford him, especially since I'd have to get him secondhand from another collector.  But...OMG, I think he's gorgeous *swoons*

I thought about putting the Tokidoki Barbie on my list...she's amazing, but I figured one $350 Barbie was enough for the list XD  I would LOVE to get my hands on her though, Tokidoki is fantastic!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »
I have a few pullips I desperately want, but what's really on my wishlist is the ability to justify buying one! I want Tiphona or Shan-Ria soooo much.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Repulsive333

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 07:23:05 PM »
Man i have SO many... LOL
Let's go with wants that i will NEVER EVER have (too much money, NEVER available... diff reasons)... But i oogle over when i go online:
MY biggest dream doll (only in my freaking dreams...lol) is a OOAK Blythe doll from Julien Martinez... I LOVE his work.
SOOM- Migma, Topaz (all Faery parts), and Mini Gem Aenigma (WS)
Souldoll - Chiron (Centaur)
Batchix - Machina (GS)
Dream of Doll - Batchix
ALL Elfdoll 4in Mature tinies
Ashton Drake - Brides of Dracula series of 3
Byul - Lilith
Pullip - Rozen Maiden Kirakisho
Monster High Repaints -Freddy.creations on Ebay (he is AMAZING)

These are all dolls that i have spotted over the years that i have fallen deeply in love with them. There have been a few that i have attempted to get in the past but fell short of obtaining them.
I have been in love with some of these dolls for up to 5 years... But i know i will never have the opportunity nor the money to have my lovely dream list... lol

There are always smaller wants that i could some day obtain, but those aren't as fun! hehehehe

<3
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:02:18 PM by Repulsive333 »

Offline Dandy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • lumpy
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:35 PM »
My wishlist? Kind of ambiguous because I haven't decided specifics, but I know I want:

- A Pullip and another Taeyang
- A *real* BJD, complete with his own wig, eyechips, cute outfit. Something tall, something lovely! It's what I've been saving up for for ages! *-*
formerly "Jevsy" (prior to April 2017)

Offline wolflair

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 09:03:16 PM »
small list right now.
Puki Puki - Cupid 2  he reminds me of my brother who has to have his tongue out to do anything.
Kaye wiggs Laryssa - Can't afford her but this is a wishlist.
Soulkids Mayu - just love her look.
Eventually a male BJD tall, lean and lovely to look at.

I am afraid to look up the ones you all have posted.  my want list would grow to three pages at least.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:22 PM »
My next doll with be Mei from ResinSoul  :)  I think she is so gorgeous, especially for a lower budget doll.

Dream doll is Soom Beyla  :lovey:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 06:25:47 AM »
I'm thinking about regen fanatica but might skip her if too expensive or a hassle to order. I had the original one but sold her. Just couldn't bond.

I'm looking at moving so I can't commit to any preorders but Alice du jardin is pretty. I'm also thinking about angelique, pink Alice (for the stock), maybe miku or tomoe mami- don't follow the anime but the dolls are cute.
I'm so happy to have gotten xiao fan and noir recently. They were huge wants so I'm not in a hurry to get any new girls.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal