collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share something little known about yourself  (Read 4483 times)

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
Re: Share something little known about yourself
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2014, 05:24:43 AM »
When I go to sleep things sometimes get really weird. I have violent sleep behavior.

This!! My dreams are very vivid and have plot lines, good guys, bad guys, and origional musical scores that i'll forget very quickly after waking because i don't know how to play any instruments or how to write music :cry:
I'll sometimes sleep-clean my house and have often awoken in the morning to find washed and drying ponies and items rearranged on their shelves. I live alone!

I bet that was freaky the first time you noticed things moved around!! I have not sleep walked that I know of yet. Just the fact I dont know if I have or not is kinda freaky! I really dread the day I get out of bed still asleep. I have very vivid dreams too. I dont think I would have a clue this was happening if I lived alone. My poor boyfriend reports the things I sometimes do in my sleep. He's been hit, elbowed, kicked, punched, scratched. He's had to hold my arms down at times because I'm flailing around. Or wake me up and tell me to be quiet because I am having conversations in my dreams and talking out loud. He is pretty amazing to put up with that. Though I do feel bad my issue is effecting his sleep too. :(

chzypoof2

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Mine is embarrassing.....I like to eat my vegetables cold...if they are in a can..Like peas...corn..green beans.. :blush:

UnicornCandy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2014, 05:54:22 PM »
Do you mean -
Little known about myself by people on the forums?
Or
Little know about myself by people in real life?

:D

Eh I'll post both! -

Forums - I acutally have 28 peircings. One is a pericing, directly in the middle of my forehead.
RL - I HAVE SO MANY WERID THINGS! ... One of the weirdest though -

Well I've just had to ask my boyfriend...
HE responded..
''You're terrified of my socks'' && ''You buy animals, birthday presents''.

But then theres so many things, that I know other people find werid about me.. but I don't think its werid atall..

* I like to dip chocolate bars into Salsa.
* I wear socks to bed.
* My gravy is SUPER lumpy
(Moved in with the BF & his parents last week... The LOOK I got for making my gravy for my roast dinner.)
* I'm nearly 20 years old and still sleep with a blanket and cuddly toys.
* I love dipping pretty much ANYTHING into Salsa.
* I love dipping custard creams into orange squash.
* I call my dog... Like, I call her on the phone, even tho she can't reply.
(I miss my little pup :( )
* I CAN'T EAT PIZZA WITHOUT A KNIFE AND FORK. - I HATE touching food! I really hate it!
* AND I TOTALLY FIND IT WERID WHEN PEOPLE BRING OUT A SPOON TO EAT SPAGEHITTI?!?! WHY!?!?!?!

Theres so many more things!

I don't think their weird things? - Do you?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:56:20 PM by UnicornCandy »

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »
I can do accents! Really well as well (apparently) i am just too shy for anyone to hear them lol. Only ones that hear it is my cats, my brother, mum and occasionally my boyfriend haha or if im very very drunk. I can speak i tiny bit of Spanish and French but feel silly off i do the accent lol.
Sometimes i do an accent without knowing im doing it (sometimes its just a funny voice too)

I talk to myself when cooking as well

I used to want to b an actress (too shy though)

I played the evil step mum in a sleeping beauty panto (i have no idea how i got the part or how i got the confidence lol) was soooooo much fun got to tell little kids to be quiet when they boo'd me hehe. oh and funny thing is my best friend was playing sleeping beauty she is older than me haha, they actually changed the story line because of this so i was just an evil.... Hmm dunno what i was in the end lol

I love singing - i know i can not sing to save my life but according to nana she says i can and i should be taking after her grandad and b the singer in the family (aaaaa too scary lol)

Now only ones who know this story about me were the others in my class and the teacher....
I was in year 9 at school so umm 13 or 14yrs old. This was in our drama lesson. We had to come up with in groups a play/story... Our story was about 2 sisters a mum and there was a fourth but cant remember the character. I was one sister the other was getting into drugs etc i was trying to get her off them, the mum was a tart (never there, always drinking etc) well we were acting it out in class and we got to the bit where the druggy sister is in hospital (dead or coma cant remember) but basically my scene was with the mum in hospital waiting room and i had to scream at her and tell her how rubbish she was etc. Well.... I got carried away screaming at her so loud and say the horrible things i was supposed to but.... I ended up swearing for quite a few mins fing and blinding.... When i suddenly realised what i was doing i was so shocked i just stopped looked at my teacher expecting to b told off.... But he just laughed and so did the whole class.... Teacher said where did that come from your the quietest one out of all my classes...... :P

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »
I just keep adding stuff.

I use to draw The Supremes, Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, and the rest of the Motown girls as cats when I was in grade school. This then later turned into the Spice Girls.

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2014, 02:15:38 AM »
I am a pirate!
Nobody has asked about this one? LOL. I wasn't joking.

Legit I had to wear an eye patch for two FULL summers as a child (ages 5 and 7 I think). Silly eye doctor thought it could help strengthen a lazy eye, no it caused serious loss of childhood memories from the lack of being able to see. I remember very little from my childhood and more than likely have blocked out more of it because of the scars from that.

Yar!

OMG, that's awful :shocked: I've never heard of lazy eye being cured that way (my sister had to have surgery to correct hers) Did you ever get it fixed?
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal