collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Catwalk Kitties and Jet Set Pets  (Read 391 times)

Offline Little_Bird_Sorrel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Cookies are good for you :1
    • View Profile
    • Sorrel Sketched This
Catwalk Kitties and Jet Set Pets
« on: February 16, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So ever since I saw Catwalk Kitties I've been very interested in anthro fashion dolls.

Catwalk Kitties are anthropomorphic cats that work in a modeling agency. They were around in 2006 and 2007 I think, but after that they disappeared off the face of the Earth. I have only have one of them), and I doubt that I'll ever get another one.

Recently I found out about Pinkie Cooper dolls: dogs that run a fashion blog. They look so adorable, and since they reminded me a bit of the cats I thought it was necessary to draw this little crossover picture. Pinkie got an internship. I think she might be happy about it.

[Moving to Dollhouse - kkat]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:51:52 PM by kaoskat »

Offline iluvponiez

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Catwalk Kitties and Jet Set Pets
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 02:04:22 PM »
You can actually get old factory stock Catwalk Kittie heads on Taobao REALLY easily! If you want, I can hook you up with links and if you don't know how to buy on Taobao I'll give you some help.

Your picture's super cute!

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »
Recently I found out about Pinkie Cooper dolls: dogs that run a fashion blog. They look so adorable, and since they reminded me a bit of the cats I thought it was necessary to draw this little crossover picture. Pinkie got an internship. I think she might be happy about it.

I just googled Pinkie Cooper. OMG! They're so adorable! I'm not a fan of their clothing dolls.

I'm curious now. What other anthro fashion dolls are out there? (I've seen plenty of anthro BJDs, since I've been part of that scene for a while.)
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline Little_Bird_Sorrel

• Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Cookies are good for you :1
    • View Profile
    • Sorrel Sketched This
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
You can actually get old factory stock Catwalk Kittie heads on Taobao REALLY easily! If you want, I can hook you up with links and if you don't know how to buy on Taobao I'll give you some help.

Your picture's super cute!

Thanks a bunch, but I'm not sure what I'll do with the heads. I'll keep it in mind if I ever decide to buy some, though! Thanks again, and thanks for the compliment!

I just googled Pinkie Cooper. OMG! They're so adorable! I'm not a fan of their clothing dolls.

I'm curious now. What other anthro fashion dolls are out there? (I've seen plenty of anthro BJDs, since I've been part of that scene for a while.)

There are a few others. I know that there's a poodle named Peteena and a set of hoofed animals called Gorgeous Creatures. That's all I've seen so far, but I'm still searching.

And anthro BJDs are so adorable! I think I like them a little more than I like the ones that look like humans.

Offline sleepyowl

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »
Cute fanart! I lo0ove Pinkie Cooper! I wish I was into dolls back when Catwalk Kitties were around because they're cool too. I just really like anthro dolls so it upsets me when I see so many people other places saying they're creepy. I wish there were more anthro fashion dolls, so I hope the Pinkie Cooper line expands.

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 04:17:08 PM »
Cute fanart! I love CWK & Pinkie cooper. I saw Pinkie cooper dolls on discount at Walmart recently for 11$.
The CWK heads are intertesting. I would definately be interested in purchasing a few. I have seen people put them on custom Monster high dolls & they look nice.  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal