collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Glue not drying  (Read 299 times)

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Glue not drying
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:33:31 AM »
I've been using Crafter's Pick the ultimate, for gluing the hair inside my ponies and this time it just doesn't seem to want to dry. I have scrapped some out with a q-tip. It is a tiny g4 head and I don't want to try any heat for fear of ruining the hair which has tinsel in it.

Should I put a blow dryer to it on cool setting and hold it far away or funnel it in?
Would throwing in another glue help or worsen the situation? maybe a quick drying kind.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:36:15 AM by Aednatia »

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Glue not drying
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
more glue will porbably make it worse. G4 heads can take a while to dry because there is no air flow in there. Your best course of action at this point is probably just going to be waiting :(

For future ponies, I reccoment Fabri-Tac. It dries very quickly :)

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Glue not drying
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 11:21:17 AM »
I just bought some Fabri-Tac to replace some that is quite old. now that I have more then one use it probably won't go bad :)

The pony is for the stork swap so I will let me partner know not to be to hard on the hair as the glue hasn't dried. I didn't glue it right away like I normally due in case I were to mess up and/or change my mind. I really could of had it glued weeks ago, since I did neither.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal