collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 88814 times)

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile

silverskimmer ~ :hug: I'm sorry you had some trials with your asthma! I'm glad that you were able to start back up again and that you're keeping your food down! :) It's a step in the right direction at the very least, next you can start tackling the thoughts and the "whys" for it. :hug: I'm glad you're doing well!

Oooh. What cosplay's are you working on? Anything super fun?

A Sora, Riku and Roxas from Kingdom hearts for me, my girlfriend and our mate. Don't know if they're super fun XD Just basic uniforms based on Kiari's.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Asthma is the PITS.  Glad you're feeling better.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Yesterday I ate a slice of pizza that I estimated into my calorie limit, but I estimated too low and it put me over. :huh: I just need to be more careful. I did exercise, so I'm giving myself one point.

For the challenge...
I am endurant
I am patient
I am loyal

@silverskimmer I hate asthma! I try to do a breathing treatment 10-15 minutes before I exercise so that way I'm not huffing & puffing as much. Makes impromptu workouts virtually impossible for me.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Wow, putting this week's challenge into action is actually not bad!

I've got a shirt on which is like 'ohai collarbones', and it's like a mini self-esteem boost. ^.^ Very baggy (it's a translucent shirt, which I wear over a fitted tank) so doesn't trigger me weight-wise, whilst showing the one feature I can actually say I like.

How's everyone else getting along this week?
Fight like a girl..

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
14.5 points total as of today. Yesterday was total crap; I'd take points away if I could. This week's challenge is a wash. I'm a seething mass of negativity right now.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Ugh, I've never experienced cravings before, but I really, *really* wanted pancakes for lunch today. Normally I'd indulge and think nothing of it, but knowing I couldn't/shouldn't made me want them more. I held strong though, and put a potato in the microwave instead.

With me I think a big part of food is timing. I need to plan meals before I'm so crazy hungry that I'll eat rubbish instead of holding out for proper food...
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm up to about 19 points right now... I kinda wish I had more. I think I like this weeks challenge, but I think it is going to be harder to think of new things I like about myself.
I got a game called My Weight Loss Coach for the DS and tried it out last night and I like it so far. It gives you mini goals of different things you can do right away or throughout the day. They are things like both workout and eating goals. Today my goals are to walk for 30 minutes while trying to keep good posture, try not to add extra salt to my foods, and slow down and take at least 20 minutes to eat my dinner. It also gives you goals of steps you are supposed to take for the day, but because I got the game second hand I don't have the pedometer that came with it.. but I plan to buy a new one this weekend.
I found I don't think I like what I picked out for my challenge last week. It's not that I don't like EA Fit, but I don't like how I have to do a certain workout on certain days. I missed some of the days the game scheduled me to do their workouts and now I feel really behind.  :huh: I plan to still play the game, because some of the workout games are fun, but I think I will be putting together my own workouts instead of using their preset ones.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Ok..went to the dr yesterday.  He thinks I'm just low on Estrogen, which is causing my pill not to work right...started a new one last night and nearly choked at the price...$50 is a lot for a set of pills...I'm going to call and see if there is a cheaper alternative.  Anyway, he also thinks I could be low on iron and getting anemic again (for me, this goes chronic really fast for some odd reason, and is months worth of recovery...don't know why).  Will find out for sure in a few days how my bloodwork looks.  My blood pressure was high and got higher before I left the office (weird, huh?) so Dr is really pushing me to lose more weight...I am about to tears though cause it's just not coming off...and yesterday was not a good day for exercising...none of the last 3 days have been.  I've been cramping really badly, so even walking down the hall hurts.  Gr.  Silly girl problems!  And I can't say I'm eating great...not bad, but not great.  I'm eating yogurt for lunch, special k for breakfast, and something for dinner...I'm trying to keep snacks small....I hope it's working...

The challenge I can totally do...I need to put it up on my mirror so I can see it and remind myself of it.  I'm trying to not stress right now (dh is switching to a new job this week so money is a bit tight and he is making me panic along with him, even though I know we can make it)  but it's not that easy.  I am trying to keep a positive outlook on everything.  Karate tonight but I don't know how much I can do still feeling really bad...willtry to do something though! 

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Monday 2 points! My 3 positives today were: I will make it out the store without buying candy! (Sadly that did not happen...so 1 point today for me. I worked out this morning and played piano) darn those Twin Bings....so amazing:) A second pair of pants fit a little better! Yeah. and for my 3rd positive I am a very positive person.

I am also starting a new activity. I found a jump rope...thought it would give me more of an all around work out...I have not jumped jope since I was 7:P I was a bit rusty. I set a timer for 3min. Since I had a lot of stops that is my goal to work on. I want to go 3min with out stopping...once I do I might add a min for the next week:)

I have found that I can not stay with one work out for too long...I just get board and have no motivation...I have found that some of the easiest things can become extra work outs in a day:) Sitting on the floor brushing a ponies hair burns more calories then just sitting and watching tv:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Also MyFitnessPal should totally recognise driving a car as excercise. I had a particularly stressful lesson this morning, and I'm SURE it burnt loads of calories!  >_<
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
There are lots of things MFP does not recognize as exercise, that totally are exercise. LOL.

I know DDR and burpees are two I would like to see. But they're not there.

And, um, "dancing between the sheets" is supposed to be great exercise. LOLOL. But that's not there, either!  :drunk:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
what was the my fitness pal site for the arena?

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
You can join myfitnesspal.com and there will be a group called MLP Arena Healthy Habits for Ponies!. That is our group.  :)

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

And, um, "dancing between the sheets" is supposed to be great exercise. LOLOL. But that's not there, either!  :drunk:

LMAO!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
There are lots of things MFP does not recognize as exercise, that totally are exercise. LOL.

I know DDR and burpees are two I would like to see. But they're not there.

:lmao: HAAhahahaha! You make a good point.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal