collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 88810 times)

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Need to think about today. Hmm.

I had one supplement this morning (yes, morning XD).. I refused dinner. I didn't have my 3pm one either. But I intend to have my cereal later on, and hopefully the 9pm Ensure. As for exercise, I've walked for about 3 hours plus and I'm also intending on going outside on the trampete (digging it out of the storage room) or fashioning a makeshift jump rope later. :D 2 pointer day! I enjoy exercising so much!
Fight like a girl..

LizbethDawn

• Trade Count: (0)
Sorry I haven't been here. I went on a cleaning rampage of my house. It was a disaster after my husband left.
I have made a point of walking to the mailbox every day but I haven't started my around the block walks yet. I've been cooking healthier. Mostly grilled chicken and pork with baked veggies. I've also been forcing myself to use olive oil instead of the mass amounts of butter I used to use (call me paula deen jr).
My neighbor dug out a pilates DVD for me to do on the days that I don't go for a walk as well so I'll start that today I think.
So Pilates will be my week one challenge!

I would say the last three days have been 1.5 days since I only walked to the mailbox and didn't do any other exercise >_<

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Week One Challenge: Complete! My husband bought a bike for me yesterday and I rode it around the neighborhood. It was so much fun, except on the street that went all uphill. It was a short, leisurely ride for the most part to get me used to bikes again. I haven't ridden since I was a wee tot. Since I didn't ride more, I got home and started a stair run. Now THAT was a workout! I ran up and down my stairs until I couldn't stand anymore.

I stayed under my calorie goal and I was really happy with how I did. I pre-planned and allowed myself to even have some dessert yesterday. Yay!

3-pointer day. Super happy with myself. Now just waiting on my DDR pad to arrive ...

ETA: I'm at 5 points so far. ^_^
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:00:45 PM by Yurusumaji »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline psyknife

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personalfitnessathome.com
I'm at three points so far!  Went to my parents over the weekend and they treated me to a belated birthday dinner.  The dinner I ordered I consider a cheat, so I'm not giving myself a food point for that day.
Sunday we walked around all day, but I don't consider that my exercise, since it was my rest day (if we have a scheduled rest day does that automatically make it a one pointer, or do we get an exercise point for taking our rest day?  Heh).
Monday the foods weren't necessarily well balanced, but I did stay below my calorie target and I sweat my patooty off with Turbo Jam!

So, that should put me at 4 points thus far.  1 for Sat., 1 for Sun. and 2 for Mon.

This week I head to the Beachbody Coach Summit... so, LOOK OUT, because this is going to FIRE ME UP like nothing else!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)  They have workouts planned for us on Friday and Saturday.  I'll be doing Yoga at the hotel tomorrow.  Thursday it undecided what I'll be doing.  Sunday I'll likely be walking all over Vegas and taking in the chaos!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 11:04:43 AM

On a side note... I'm getting central A/C installed today, so I will be SUPER HAPPY to not have to workout in an 80 degree+ house anymore :-O
Personal Fitness At Home ~ Home Fitness Programs To Help You Succeed

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ok, Saturday got just 1 point for me. I ate healthy meals and stayed within my calorie limit, but I had the bright idea of carrying way too many things up the stairs at my cabin at once and really messed up my lower back :( It was a good reminder to NOT overdo it!

Sunday was the same, 1 point for eating but I wasn't up for exercise yet, just using a heating pad on my back.

Today I'm much improved and plan to go back to walking, will update with my point total for today once today is over ^^

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Owowow my abs! XD I've just had an intense cardio workout, and I am pumped!! Gosh, it's so addictive.. It's taking not being able to afford it until Saturday to not go to the gym, but I've found my hoop (and weighted it with water), a trampete and I'm waiting on my jump rope.

Hooping is so much fun! I really want to try some of the advanced tricks eventually, it looks fabulous.. I feel all glowy and endorphiny, my abs are killing me but we'll see how they are after the gym.. :lmao:
Fight like a girl..

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Last night was hard for me. This always happens to me a few days into a diet/exercise plan and it makes me feel a bit panick-y, like I'm having withdrawals or something. (Sounds ridiculous, I know.) I kept telling myself nothing bad was happening & I'll get through it. It might have been triggered by my yoga session which seemed harder than the day before. It was kinda hurting my elbows, and I couldn't keep up. ^^; Then I remembered about the hatha-style yoga (thanks for the rec, SurfStar), so I looked some up and went for it. I managed to push through. I also made my calorie count (& didn't succumb to the icecream my MIL put in the freezer :P) to earn my points for the day. Today is feeling tough too. I just need to get over this first hurdle. I plan on switching it up today & going for a swim. Hopefully the water isn't TOO hot. I hate swimming in what feels like people soup!
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Oh wow... easy to fall behind with this thread!  XD

Great to hear how well lots of people are doing so far! I'm keeping on track (I did lose a point or two the very first couple of days though.....  :lookround: It was my hubby's birthday, and well... we all know what happens on birthdays...  :beerchug: )

BUT! I have maintained my workouts, doing at least 25 minutes a day instead of the 15 minute goal I had set myself. They have gotten so much easier!? I was in agony at first whilst my muscles adjusted to the shock of being brought out of hibernation! But now I don't hurt, and as I get into the workout the aches are good aches, that tell me those muscles are being put to work.

Foodwise, I feel reasonably ok about how I'm going about my goals. I started my healthy habits regime about 5 days before the official start date (so don't feel too bad about the weekend hee hee), and for the challenge, I'm trying smaller portions at dinner (normally we have a pretty sizable plate, and it's the wrong time of day to eat such big portions!)

So there's me so far this week. My girls are keeping me on track during my exercises - it's hilarious, the youngest does her own version of things now and then... it's hard not to interrupt myself with fits of laughter!  :lol:

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Today has been good so far, breakfast pepped me up for my first driving lesson in 4 months, and for lunch I chose to have a jacket potato with cheese, rather than crumpets and chocolate spread like I would normally have. Much more filling, less calories and because I can't bolt it down, I don't feel sick after :)

Rogan's already been walked, so I'll wait for my lunch to settle then do my Yoga. Looks like another 2 point day so far!

Woo! Congrats! I hope that your driving lesson went well!

I feel like today is going to be a good day. I think I figured out what I want to do for the challenge. I got EA Active for the Wii fit a looong time ago, but I never really used it. I decided today I am going to start the 30 day challenge and try my best to stick to it.
I already got my morning workout in with the Wii and I will probably be doing another workout later today.
Now I just have to make sure I eat right today.  ^.^

:cheer: You can do it! I have EA Active for my Wii too. I also have EA Active 2 for my PS3 (I liked their bands better, than using the Wiimote).

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 03:59:12 PM

Yesterday is a 1.5 day for me.. got my food intake right but I only went grocery shopping and got my min amount of exercise. Half point for not doing more! Today should be better, I'll be running errands and getting my new desktop!!

Fighting the period munchies though...

Et tu? I get the weirdest cravings. Congrats on the new desktop!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:01:23 PM

Day one, 0 points. Total nonstarter here.
Day two, 1 point for eating.
Day three, 2 points! Took the kids to the waterpark and spent 7 hours there, climbing stairs and swimming! Plus we packed a picnic!
Today I am sore but off to a good start. Traded in my morning coffee and cream for a large, hot white tea and had oatmeal with apples. Thinking I will be setting the timer and working out 20 minutes at a time throughout the day starting with some yoga!
I got a dummies book for Tai Chi from the library last week! I shall accept your challenge and try it myself!

Mmm. Looks like you're just getting warmed up!

http://youtu.be/P5hvODK2zW4 <-- I'm working with these videos. They've been decently easy to follow along to.

@ Salli, that's the one I'm using. They have other lessons in their account.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:02:29 PM

Need to think about today. Hmm.

I had one supplement this morning (yes, morning XD).. I refused dinner. I didn't have my 3pm one either. But I intend to have my cereal later on, and hopefully the 9pm Ensure. As for exercise, I've walked for about 3 hours plus and I'm also intending on going outside on the trampete (digging it out of the storage room) or fashioning a makeshift jump rope later. :D 2 pointer day! I enjoy exercising so much!

I'm glad you enjoy exercising =) And that you were able to get 1 supplement in and will have cereal later.

Actually, I thought of you around lunch time when I was running late and decided that I would be having cereal for lunch AND breakfast today.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:03:40 PM

Sorry I haven't been here. I went on a cleaning rampage of my house. It was a disaster after my husband left.
I have made a point of walking to the mailbox every day but I haven't started my around the block walks yet. I've been cooking healthier. Mostly grilled chicken and pork with baked veggies. I've also been forcing myself to use olive oil instead of the mass amounts of butter I used to use (call me paula deen jr).
My neighbor dug out a pilates DVD for me to do on the days that I don't go for a walk as well so I'll start that today I think.
So Pilates will be my week one challenge!

I would say the last three days have been 1.5 days since I only walked to the mailbox and didn't do any other exercise >_<

Woo! That's awesome! I always have to go on a cleaning rampage after my husband goes somewhere... or comes home from somewhere. So I empathize with you there!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:04:31 PM

Week One Challenge: Complete! My husband bought a bike for me yesterday and I rode it around the neighborhood. It was so much fun, except on the street that went all uphill. It was a short, leisurely ride for the most part to get me used to bikes again. I haven't ridden since I was a wee tot. Since I didn't ride more, I got home and started a stair run. Now THAT was a workout! I ran up and down my stairs until I couldn't stand anymore.

I stayed under my calorie goal and I was really happy with how I did. I pre-planned and allowed myself to even have some dessert yesterday. Yay!

3-pointer day. Super happy with myself. Now just waiting on my DDR pad to arrive ...

ETA: I'm at 5 points so far. ^_^

That is awesome! I sold my bike when we moved away from Georgia. I'm thinking now might be a good time to get another one - this time with gears that work properly!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:06:30 PM

I'm at three points so far!  Went to my parents over the weekend and they treated me to a belated birthday dinner.  The dinner I ordered I consider a cheat, so I'm not giving myself a food point for that day.
Sunday we walked around all day, but I don't consider that my exercise, since it was my rest day (if we have a scheduled rest day does that automatically make it a one pointer, or do we get an exercise point for taking our rest day?  Heh).
Monday the foods weren't necessarily well balanced, but I did stay below my calorie target and I sweat my patooty off with Turbo Jam!

So, that should put me at 4 points thus far.  1 for Sat., 1 for Sun. and 2 for Mon.

This week I head to the Beachbody Coach Summit... so, LOOK OUT, because this is going to FIRE ME UP like nothing else!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)  They have workouts planned for us on Friday and Saturday.  I'll be doing Yoga at the hotel tomorrow.  Thursday it undecided what I'll be doing.  Sunday I'll likely be walking all over Vegas and taking in the chaos!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 11:04:43 AM

On a side note... I'm getting central A/C installed today, so I will be SUPER HAPPY to not have to workout in an 80 degree+ house anymore :-O

If you have a scheduled rest day, I would award the point. You did meet your goal of resting. =)

And I SO don't blame you. I start melting at around 75 degrees myself. The only time I like working out in a warmer environment is if I'm doing yoga that requires it.

Have lots of fun at your summit! =) Be safe while traveling too.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:08:09 PM

Ok, Saturday got just 1 point for me. I ate healthy meals and stayed within my calorie limit, but I had the bright idea of carrying way too many things up the stairs at my cabin at once and really messed up my lower back :( It was a good reminder to NOT overdo it!

Sunday was the same, 1 point for eating but I wasn't up for exercise yet, just using a heating pad on my back.

Today I'm much improved and plan to go back to walking, will update with my point total for today once today is over ^^

Ouch! I'm glad (or hope it does) that your back feels better today. It's amazing how many things are affected when we injure our backs. Hopefully today was better!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:09:58 PM

Owowow my abs! XD I've just had an intense cardio workout, and I am pumped!! Gosh, it's so addictive.. It's taking not being able to afford it until Saturday to not go to the gym, but I've found my hoop (and weighted it with water), a trampete and I'm waiting on my jump rope.

Hooping is so much fun! I really want to try some of the advanced tricks eventually, it looks fabulous.. I feel all glowy and endorphiny, my abs are killing me but we'll see how they are after the gym.. :lmao:

A friend of mine does hooping - she's getting ready to use fire with hers. It's a specialty hoop thing. I just watch, she does all the things with it. Heavier than I remember them being as a kid, even without the water. It's probably a good strength exercise too.

=) :cheer: Now go eat (=) ) so you can keep it up!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:12:53 PM

Last night was hard for me. This always happens to me a few days into a diet/exercise plan and it makes me feel a bit panick-y, like I'm having withdrawals or something. (Sounds ridiculous, I know.) I kept telling myself nothing bad was happening & I'll get through it. It might have been triggered by my yoga session which seemed harder than the day before. It was kinda hurting my elbows, and I couldn't keep up. ^^; Then I remembered about the hatha-style yoga (thanks for the rec, SurfStar), so I looked some up and went for it. I managed to push through. I also made my calorie count (& didn't succumb to the icecream my MIL put in the freezer :P) to earn my points for the day. Today is feeling tough too. I just need to get over this first hurdle. I plan on switching it up today & going for a swim. Hopefully the water isn't TOO hot. I hate swimming in what feels like people soup!

:hug: You might want to make the Yoga and every-other day thing until your body gets used to the stretches. It's harder than it looks =) I started with hatha-style, it's probably still my favorite even though I'm not burning calories like crazy.

Ugh! I agree, the water needs to be just right. I loved it when we had a pool in our backyard. I could wait until I was comfortable (as long as my brother didn't push me in, first)! Hopefully, this will even out soon, just remember you can still eat what you want, just in moderation and not every single day (P.s. Ice cream is my weakness too... Mmm.)

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:14:49 PM

Oh wow... easy to fall behind with this thread!  XD

Great to hear how well lots of people are doing so far! I'm keeping on track (I did lose a point or two the very first couple of days though.....  :lookround: It was my hubby's birthday, and well... we all know what happens on birthdays...  :beerchug: )

BUT! I have maintained my workouts, doing at least 25 minutes a day instead of the 15 minute goal I had set myself. They have gotten so much easier!? I was in agony at first whilst my muscles adjusted to the shock of being brought out of hibernation! But now I don't hurt, and as I get into the workout the aches are good aches, that tell me those muscles are being put to work.

Foodwise, I feel reasonably ok about how I'm going about my goals. I started my healthy habits regime about 5 days before the official start date (so don't feel too bad about the weekend hee hee), and for the challenge, I'm trying smaller portions at dinner (normally we have a pretty sizable plate, and it's the wrong time of day to eat such big portions!)

So there's me so far this week. My girls are keeping me on track during my exercises - it's hilarious, the youngest does her own version of things now and then... it's hard not to interrupt myself with fits of laughter!  :lol:

WELL on my birthday usually I eat too much Ice Cream and start feeling like Twilight Sparkle in episode 1 as she's leaving the Apple Family Farm. That is so awesome that your girls are keeping you on track!

I hope you had fun at the birthday and congrats on doing such an awesome job of staying (or getting back, remaining on) track!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:15:53 PM

Glad you had a great day, Surfstar!  I didn't do much for exercise, though my day's not over yet, but I have eaten well so I have one point.  Tomorrow I will be getting all sorts of exercise; Mom and I are going to a water park. : D

That sounds like lots of fun! I always end up spending the day in the wave-pool when I go to waterparks.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:17:02 PM

Day2
1 point for walking, wii dance game, and my piano.

I snuck an extra snack and not a good one so no point for me...this is the one habit i want and need to break...arg....tomorrow is another day.

I am going to try and maintain a list of positives i say a day. Today was i have kiler legs...said it into a mirror 3 times and it made myday....try it out...i will try a detox tea see if my stomach will feel better from it

Way to go day 2

I think having a list of positive things you like and can say about yourself is a wonderful thing!

I always drink mint tea when I've got an upset stomach, it's supposed to be soothing.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

2 point day for me!
Breakfast was an apple & peanut butter and some raisins
Lunch was half a chicken breast, the leftover couscous, sugar snap peas and a pluot
Dinner was a wrap with chicken, avocado, spinach, turnips, and feta cheese
Dessert is a sweet potato with honey and cinnamon

I exercised on my bike for 72 minutes and biked 20 miles today. I thought my legs would be sore but instead they feel great!

Woo! That is awesome! I used to bike like that when we lived in Savannah. For a while it was my only transportation.

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:58:50 PM

walked ate a lovely tortilla with tomatoes pork lettuce and ittalain dressing and woke up early im on fire today!!!!

You're doing fab! =)

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 04:59:38 PM

Today hasn't  been a good day, but that's because I'm having a bad day in general. Well the last two hours have been horrible anyway... :(

:hugs: Well I hope it gets better later, or tomorrow at the latest!!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 05:04:26 PM

I didn't have such a great day today.  I went for a town walk for about 40 minutes but then I got back to work and at about 4pm I got the chocolate munchies.  I had a handfull of M&Ms as well as 4 chocolate thins.  Darn :(

Oh well, one point for exercise.  I will pick things back up again tomorrow.

:hugs: Back in the saddle tomorrow! Perfect attitude about it =)

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 05:05:17 PM

Yesterday was a one point day for me. I ate really well, but got hardly any exercise. I had work all day then went straight to class last night and by the time I got home I was done in. But today is trampoline day! So I'll get an extra point :)

Huge congrats to everyone! We're all really trying and even if we only get half a point, it's still better than no points at all, right? It's strange how addictive food can be. You can be addicted to eating and addicted to not eating. I think it's a symptom of our modern lifestyle. I doubt our primitive ancestors had these kinds of problems.

Gosh! That's how my last semester was. Some days it felt like all I was going was running from Point A to Point B, then home long enough to fall into bed.

:hugs: Did you have fun with the trampoline?

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 05:06:39 PM

Meeeeeh yesterday was okay for me. I tried to eat healthy. Got a sub for lunch and only ate it with half the bread. Small portion of veggie lasagna for dinner. Then my boyfriend whipped out a frosty he had gotten for me :( So much for that D; I didn't get as much exercise as I hoped for either. We went on a 20 minute walk and did other various exercises. Nothing to really write home about. So I guess I'll give myself .5 for each for the day for a total of 1 point x3

And as for the mascot what do you guys think of making her symbol like a TAF symbol up her side. And take off the wings? :3 I'm glad everyone likes her so far!

My hubby does that every single time! I think they must have built in monitors.

I think that could be cool. Something like maybe one of the Rainbow Curl ponies rather than a true TAF style?

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 05:10:18 PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.... Oh Look what came to my house today!!

Here's a bit of a teaser... it's a big box full of ponies! Each of them wrapped in one of those plastic bags...

;)

More to come later!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:10:19 PM by SurfStar »

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Argh teasers making me insane!  XD

That sounds like lots of fun! I always end up spending the day in the wave-pool when I go to waterparks.

Yes!  This one has a wave pool--iot's about the only thing they had when they started out  XD  I lazed somewhat in the lazy river and wave pool (Motion Ocean) on the floats, but I also swam around without it...got lots of exercise.  Not to mention climbing five stories worth of stairs for the water slides a couple of times! 

: D

I love water slides.  So I got exercise today, and I am eating well, also.  Woohoo!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Thanks for the input on the mascot :3 Surfstar, yes like the Rainbow Curl ponies :3 There would be the heart and then the ends of the jump rope would extend across her side :) And our men seem to like to tempt us with what we love. It's horrible x3x lol

Today went well for me! I ate less and I went on a walk with my parents and DDR! So that's 2 points for me today :3 for a total ooooof 6.5 points so far :3 getting myself back on track here! The boyfriend shall tempt me no longer! Lol

I am loving these sneak peaks! They make me so curious! Heehee :3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
omg the teasers the teasers  the make me  anxious but hey i walked arounf= alot today :D yay wke up at 9 then took a nap at 11 so today has been awesome

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
got my two points for today... if I don't eat anything else tonight.. I'm still within calorie range if I have a low carb snack. Ughh.. anyone else have endless hunger when they are on their cycle?
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
2 point each for today and yesterday!  I'm not doing as much exercise as I'd like BUT I'm still DOING it . . . walking mostly but yesterday I spent 20 mins of my teaching session on the trampoline with the 3 year old I've been working with.  That totally counts, what a cardio workout that was!
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Argh teasers making me insane!  XD

Curses! Well as I always tell my husband, it's an awfully short trip for me!

Mmm. The last time I did a water slide, I took one that was almost a vertical drop.  I just remember being air borne more than ON the slide. It was the weirdest feeling. We went on the Rio Loco at Sea World San Antonio when my brother in law was visiting, I got SOAKED. Only time I was glad that being in Texas is like walking around in an oven.

:hugs: At least you had fun! That's totally what counts!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 08:30:55 PM

Thanks for the input on the mascot :3 Surfstar, yes like the Rainbow Curl ponies :3 There would be the heart and then the ends of the jump rope would extend across her side :) And our men seem to like to tempt us with what we love. It's horrible x3x lol

Today went well for me! I ate less and I went on a walk with my parents and DDR! So that's 2 points for me today :3 for a total ooooof 6.5 points so far :3 getting myself back on track here! The boyfriend shall tempt me no longer! Lol

I am loving these sneak peaks! They make me so curious! Heehee :3

Woo hoo! I'm glad you're enjoying the sneak peeks! I'll probably be taking some tomorrow too. Ever since joining tumblr I feel this need to photograph everything... except myself XD

That kind of design would be totally awesome  :) I can see what you mean, I love your art, I'm pretty sure I follow you on DA.

Yay! for getting back on track!

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 08:31:51 PM

omg the teasers the teasers  the make me  anxious but hey i walked arounf= alot today :D yay wke up at 9 then took a nap at 11 so today has been awesome

*hands you a pony plush* Here hug this! =)

You've inspired me to wake up earlier. I woke up at 5am this morning. I feel like I got so much done today!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:31:51 PM by SurfStar »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal