collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non pony item on Ebay - Refund on postage?  (Read 449 times)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Non pony item on Ebay - Refund on postage?
« on: May 23, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »
So I sold a box of vintage cologne on ebay.  I listed it with Priority Shipping.  BUT when I went to the PO they said cologne cannot be shipped Priority because it is flammable and shipped on a plane.  So I had to ship it Parcel Post by Ground. 

The problem is, I already had paid for and printed postage thru paypal/ebay.  So I had to take off the already paid and printed label, and put a new label on and pay for new postage for Ground at the PO. 

Can I get a refund from paypal/ebay for the double postage or do I have to just take the extra costs?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Non pony item on Ebay - Refund on postage?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
If you go into your sold items page, find the transaction then hit the drop down menu on the right side. Just click on Print Shipping Label and at the very top of that page it will say:

"You have already printed one or more labels for this sale. Reprint or Void an existing label from the Order details page."

Then click on void label and you should be able to get your original shipping back. It takes a week or so just so you are aware.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Non pony item on Ebay - Refund on postage?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 06:12:48 PM »
If you go into your sold items page, find the transaction then hit the drop down menu on the right side. Just click on Print Shipping Label and at the very top of that page it will say:

"You have already printed one or more labels for this sale. Reprint or Void an existing label from the Order details page."

Then click on void label and you should be able to get your original shipping back. It takes a week or so just so you are aware.

Thanks - I will try that!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal