collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28441 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Sticker Swap ~sending partners!~
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2013, 03:39:01 AM »
PHEW ok, EVERYONE should have a partner, if you dont please let me know! im always paranoid that iv mess this step up and forgotten someone or given someone themselves as a partner or something silly xD

time to start planning and shopping!
i will answer missed questions with my next post, right now I need to get my son ready for school xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~partners!~
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2013, 04:41:03 AM »
Got my partner!  And their list is probably going to get me hooked on new stickers.

I got one - YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?
No to souvenirs. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2013, 05:32:57 AM »
Heehee yaay, time to go shopping...!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2013, 08:14:15 AM »

sure!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2013, 10:40:51 AM »
I got my partner too!

I say sure, why not?

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.
Sour candy and any kind of chocolate that isn't Hershey's! I love fruit + chocolate too

Also cant believe I forgot this, but please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of.
None so far! But I won't get mad at you if I puff up from something :P

Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
Sure! But I would definitely like to see other things, too!

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
Do I like the spring/easter paraphernalia? YES. BUNNAYS. But I'm not religious so please nothing of that sort.

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?
Yes, in fact I am primarily a G4 fangirl!

Favorite MLP Characters:
G4 Rarity, Minuette, Drama Pony!

Do you like plush/stuffed animals?
Yes, I do, but I prefer them to be on the small side because I don't have a ton of room :(

Anything else you are in to?
Indie music, plants! I love plants. Kawaii stuff, deco, Japanese characters, owls, cats, raccoons, unicorns!

Favorite color?
Red, but I also love pink and green. You can't really go wrong with colors because I like them all!

I can't keep track of all the questions, people!!!

Do you use/have/own a cell phone? Yes, I'm guiltily attached to my iphone5...

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player? hm, not really. my phone is my mp3 player and it goes everywhere!

Anyway, I did some awesome shopping for my partner and I'm pretty sure this is going to be the cutest package I've ever put together.

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?

YES! Though I'm all done with my card set for now ^^ I am after series 2, though! And yes, I love blind bag ponies :3
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:34:15 PM by MidnightMocha »
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2013, 01:34:36 PM »
Got my partner!

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
I don't really celebrate holidays, so no thanks.

Hey I have a question...do you enjoy fun printed socks?
Yes I do! I wear regular sized women's socks.

YAY OR NAY to corny souvenirs like magnets, pens, postards?
Sure, if your town has a famous landmark I'd like a postcard ;)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2013, 05:16:14 PM »
Is it wrong that I just dropped a bunch of money at one store on Sandy Lion stickers?  I could just give my partner SL stickers and nothing else, but I think that wouldn't be too good.  More variety is needed, I think.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »
Is it wrong that I just dropped a bunch of money at one store on Sandy Lion stickers?  I could just give my partner SL stickers and nothing else, but I think that wouldn't be too good.  More variety is needed, I think.

Last year all of us sent a variety of stickers to each other thats why True gives us so much time so we can find unique stickers and have a lot of different styles to give our partners. So we had lots of different brands in our boxes and a lot of variety.  I think if your partner said all they wanted was Sandy Lion then you would be fine in only purchasing Sandy Lion, but if they didn't then I agree with you that having more variety is a good idea. :)  Sounds like you had a fun day.  Perhaps True will come in and have a better answer for you.  I know I went shopping today also and found a few things but I think I have like 7 different brands as I shopped at three stores, but I am far from finished at this point.  Plus I have some extras to add to my swap box and thats always fun.

I hope my partner doesn't mind, but I found some really awesome sticker items that I want to use as extras (not part of the minimum swap amount). They are really cool and I want to add them, but they will make me go over...so this is my exucuse..they are extras and they will not disappoint. :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:38:52 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Emberfly

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2013, 06:06:53 PM »

Last year all of us sent a variety of stickers to each other thats why True gives us so much time so we can find unique stickers and have a lot of different styles to give our partners. So we had lots of different brands in our boxes and a lot of variety.  I think if your partner said all they wanted was Sandy Lion then you would be fine in only purchasing Sandy Lion, but if they didn't then I agree with you that having more variety is a good idea. :)  Sounds like you had a fun day.  Perhaps True will come in and have a better answer for you.  I know I went shopping today also and found a few things but I think I have like 7 different brands as I shopped at three stores, but I am far from finished at this point.  Plus I have some extras to add to my swap box and thats always fun.

I hope my partner doesn't mind, but I found some really awesome sticker items that I want to use as extras (not part of the minimum swap amount). They are really cool and I want to add them, but they will make me go over...so this is my exucuse..they are extras and they will not disappoint. :)

It just means I'll have more fun at all the other stores I go to!  I just get there and I'm like a kid in a candy store: "I want that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one..."  I'm going to end up with so many stickers after this, it's going to be AWESOME!!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:08:24 PM by Emberfly »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2013, 06:15:02 PM »
Other then walmart and target there isn't really any place around that has stickers.

Off to window shop on ebay
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:16:47 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »

Took the words out of my mouth xD. I personally think its more fun to have lots of different things instead of just one stack of uniform stickers. unless of course like Tula said thats what they want.

its best to not focus too much on any one brand or subject of your partners list, instead limit yourself to 1 or 2 sheets per theme.

I havent bought anything yet, lol but i went easter shopping today and spotted a few really cute stickers ill need to go back for when i start shopping... i already know im going to go over.. i always go over the price xD in my head its more of a minimum rofl >.< i love buying stickers haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2013, 07:18:28 PM »
Sandylion is awesome AND so is variety.  Variety is the spice of life. Isn't that what they say? 

I'm going to hunt down things off my partners list to start off, then I want to add in other things.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
Seriously, the word minimum gives me nightmares...its just something I will always over achieve...I love my partners list and i am probably going to go nutso.  I have no self control when it comes to stickers.

I am buying several items in stores and online too.  I just have all these sticker buying spots that I must visit.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:34:23 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 26, 2013, 07:35:16 PM »
I'm having fun shopping for my partner :)

Offline Emberfly

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »
I'm not sure where all to find stickers.  I went to my local store where I usually get my stickers, will head to Wal-Mart and Michael's but am not sure where else.  I live in a big city, it shouldn't be this hard to find really neat stickers.  I think I'll end up internet shopping, and that's always fun.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal