collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28441 times)

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~Sign Up!~ 2 more days!
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2013, 06:08:23 PM »
I'm so down Vampiress! Stickers was the first artsy things I used to collect as a kid. That reminds me.. Does anyone remember Sandy Lion stickers? They came out with scratch n sniff ones, hologram...furry ones and so much more! Realized the other month that they stopped making them sometime ago. D: I fell off from collecting and just started back up again and was really hoping to order or find some at the craft stores. Not down with those Ebay prices either.  :mad:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »
Sandylion is one of my most favorite brands.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2013, 07:30:40 PM »
we have this dusty old benfranklins craft store, i mean its really little xD (and litterally dusty)
and they still have the sandylions sticker shelf! litterally its been there since i was a kid, i might have to buy them all out for this swap xD, they also have sticopotamus rack which i used to love because i had the binder and everything to put them in xD ugh i wish stickers were still as available as they were when i was a kid!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
Marigold, Its deff my favorite of all times! I used to have sticker books too Vampiress, well more like a sticker albums or binder thing. So full of awesomeness and nostalgic memories. You should go for it! I know once I can do a sticker swap, you bet I'll be sticking S.L stickers in there. ;)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
I'm so down Vampiress! Stickers was the first artsy things I used to collect as a kid. That reminds me.. Does anyone remember Sandy Lion stickers? They came out with scratch n sniff ones, hologram...furry ones and so much more! Realized the other month that they stopped making them sometime ago. D: I fell off from collecting and just started back up again and was really hoping to order or find some at the craft stores. Not down with those Ebay prices either.  :mad:

Yea I love Sandylion also...I have a few sheets vintage stickers I got in a lot off of ebay once a long time ago.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Sticker Swap ~Sign Up!~ 1 more day!
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2013, 07:48:32 PM »
Well since this is the last day for sign ups, I'm going to go ahead and start the qestions off right now xD, especially since I forgot to add this to the application.

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.

(highlighting your questions with color makes them easier for us to find)

Mine is gummy candies, im not picky on flavors there.
salt water taffy, any fruit flavor is fine
jelly bellys, pear flavor (my son loves orange crush xD)
I also occasionally like hard candies, cherry flavor is my favorite.

Also cant believe I forgot this, but please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of

I have none
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 07:51:48 PM by TrueVampiress »

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »
Favorite treat or type of candy, what are your favorite flavors.
Gummies (any flavour), gummy bears, wine gums, sour soothers, I like them all. :D
Chocolate (milk is preferred) can have stuff mixed in, nuts etc.
Don't generally care for hard candies
I really dislike the taste of black licorice and the candied fruits found in fruit cake

Any allergies you want us aware of
Jelly Bellies (I'm sure it's just some flavours but, as I'm not about to start to test them all, I just avoid them totally :) )
Not sure if it pertains, but perfume and other scented products (but I still love scratch n sniff stickers, they're different)

1. Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
Sure

2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
Absolutely!  I do Easter for the fun bunnies and such as well as for the religious significance.

3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?
I just watched the first season that I got from Amazon and it's cute.  The ponies look cute so I'd be ok with some things that are related to the FIM ponies, stationary, bookmarks etc.  I'm not collecting anymore so actual ponies would be wasted on me.

4. Favorite MLP Characters:
Firefly, Glory and any from the first 2-3 years are loved.  Of the new ones I like Celestia most, I think, and Applejack the least (visually speaking, not character-wise) but generally I do like all of them.

5. Do you like plush/stuffed animals?
Love them!  Any kind other than gross, creepy stuff or bugs.

6. Anything else you are in to?
I love cute things, specific interests are Star Trek, Stargate, Dr Who, Bunnies, cute animals.  I like lots of things, not sure what else to add.  I really dislike creepy, gory things like bugs and zombies etc.  I do like mythical creatures and sci-fi and fantasy.  I like space themes.

7. Favorite color?
pink, yellow, green.  I like lots of colours as long as they're happy ones.  I generally dislike orange and brown, though they do have their uses and can be made to look really nice.

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
Sure!

Do you enjoy fun printed socks?
Yup but I have small feet so I take a larger children's size.  I'm a US ladies size 5.5 foot, a US child's size 4 is usually where I land.

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
Love animals.  I like bunnies the most, but anything cute such as baby animals.  I like horses and unicorns, otters and cats and dogs, ferrets can be really cute, pretty birds, hampsters, guinea pigs, cows, llamas and alpacas.  I could go on.

I generally don't care for monkeys though.  No bugs or spiders, or even snakes unless they're super cutified.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..
Probably too many to mention.  Star Trek, Dr Who, The Avengers and Iron Man, Mickey Mouse (not Minnie too much), Lion King, most of the disney stuff I generally like.  Smurfs.  The list is really too long to write.

Souvenirs?
Sure, I love postcards and floaty pens especially.

do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
Absolutely, always using tote bags and most are of the canvas variety though many have seen better days.

Do you like Deco tape?
Probably not, I doubt I'll use it.

DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?
My only buddy is Betta fish named Horatio

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
Not particularly, although, I would like a Celestia.

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?
No, not really.  I do have the lego watches, though and like them.  My philosophy is it's better if it's useful and pertains to my collections.

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
Yes, absolutely!  I like so many things that I know I didn't mention them all, and I'm not much of a connoisseur of stickers so introduce me to some or share your faves and, as long as it doesn't have my dislikes, I'll be thrilled.

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
Love the scratch n sniff, vintage and, really any kind of sticker.  I don't recall the oily ones from my childhood but they look neat.  LOVE the 80's cartoons!

Do you use/have/own a cell phone?
Yes, it's not a smartphone but it's pink!

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?
I do but not very often.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Player that I use more as a mini tablet than the mp3 player that it is.  Love my solitaire at night and last minute email checks in bed.  :)

Do you collect anything besides ponies?
I actually am not actively collecting ponies any more.  As for what else I collect, please see my Random Swap link in my sig.

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?
I'm good with anything.  Candy, hair barrettes, cute pens, I would really like floaty pens, postcards from where you're from and those little self stampers like these:

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
Yes, as long as they're really cute, pretty or just plain interesting.

Do you have any hobbies?
I do cross stitch and watch tv, that's about it.  I'm also obsessed with kakuro puzzles.

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
Not really, thanks, I have too much already.

Do you drink TEA!  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds?
I do, but not all the time.  I'm not allergic to any.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:12:48 AM by Emberfly »
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.

Licorice hard candy, black currant candy, licorice black currant hard candy, cinnamon imperials/red hots, swedish fish, peeps, hazelnut chocolates, marzipan, Cadbury eggs, caramel Cadbury eggs.Tootsie rolls

Also cant believe I forgot this, but please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of

Peppermint and other mints, smoke, perfumes, strong scents (scented stickers are okay).

Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
No, unless they are vintage G1 stickers.

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff? I do and I love all that stuff!  Colorful shiny grass, Chicks, bunnies, lambs, eggs.  I love and collect painted eggs.

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist I'm only looking for a few G4 brushables: Ploomette without wings, Rainbow Flash, prototypes.  I don't want anything else.

Favorite MLP Characters:
Rapunzel, Goldilocks, and Sugarberry

Do you like plush/stuffed animals?
I don't really want any, although I like small peep plushies. 

Anything else you are in to?  
Herkimer diamonds, tiny cuttlefish figures, soot sprites

Favorite color? Orange

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
If they are really cute sure!

do you enjoy fun printed socks?
No thank you.

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?

My favorite animals are: pufferfish, luna moths, cuttlefish, mola mola, nudibranchs/sea slugs, lettered olives, cats, moths, triggerfish, squid, song birds (favorites are red winged blackbirds, yellow rumped warblers, wrens), finches (they chatter back at you), sand pipers, quail, turkeys (yay turkeys!), clams, scallops, snails, trout, leaf fish, dachshunds, owls...I am sure I am missing other favorites.  I like snakes, but I don't want stickers or figures of them unless they are super cute. 

I like animal related things especially if they are small figures.  The smaller the better.

I don't want stickers from any of my favorite characters, but I do like Rapunzel.  Any Rapunzel from anything, not just Disney's Tangled.  In fact I prefer non-Disney Rapunzels. 

I ADORE soot sprites.  I'd take stickers, or keychains, or really anything with them.  I don't have much with them right now, so anything you find would be amazing.

Oh I love Whisper the Unicorn!!

Do you like Deco tape?
I never use it.

I have a cat.

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
I am only looking for the Tealove Wave of blind bags.  Not into the cards.

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? No thank you.

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?  I'm not much of a gamer.

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
I like surprises.

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
I really love vintage 80's stickers.  Whisper the Unicorn is a favorite.  Anything from back then is a good idea!  Even some of the old "girly" cartoons. 

Do you collect anything besides ponies? You can see my Random Swap list here:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320581.msg599556.html#msg599556

If you are overseas I like candy and stuff you can't get here.  I apparently love licorice Altoids.  Anything from my random swap list.  Re-ment is cool.   Anything you think is a good idea is fine with me. 

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?Kawaii would be really cool!  I don't really want the Hello Kitty line so much because I have it but other stuff is good.  I like stationary a lot.  I don't really need any pens or pencils unless they are so cute you can't resist or if they have special colors. 

Do you have any hobbies?  I sing, dance, draw, and I like being out in nature.

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box? I'm occasionally crafty but I don't know what I want/need until the bug catches me so I wouldn't need any craft supplies.

Do you drink tea?  I do, but you have to be very careful that it has nothing from the mint family in it.  Licorice tea and chai are favorites. 

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:47:16 AM by Marigold »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:40 PM »
What is your favorite candy?

Right now I really have to pass on all candy or edible treats...

Allergies?.

Cigarette smoke, mold, lotions or bath things, candles

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:35:19 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »
ok well its technically the 24th for me xD but im going to keep this open until i wake up tomorrow to hopefully accommodate other time zones. and then I will start setting the partners. Right now im just organizing it by shipping preferences.

i just realized I never even filled out my own app... so ill be doing that too xD omg...

also im not sure what the best way is for questions... maybe new questions should be in color, when you repost a question maybe its just bold/black? let me know if you have a better idea lol, i just realized with everyone reposting the same question in the same color it kinda looks like a bunch of new questions. xD please suggest something if you have a better method!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:20:39 PM by TrueVampiress »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2013, 09:27:49 PM »
Oh!  So post NEW questions in green and our answers to questions in Black bold?

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
well just "color" or we could all do green, i dunno i didnt really mean to pick just one color, its up to you xD

so it could look something like this maybe:

New question blah blah blah?
answer

and if you're reposting a question to answer then:

copied question number 1....?
your answer

copied question number 2....?
Your answer..

etc..

i mean if that works for everyone else, like i said im not sure if thats the best way to go about it?
i usually just tend to stalk the thread for my own partners answers and then i copy them all into my cell phone so i have a list of things for when i go shopping haha.

kirei_na_sakura

• Trade Count: (0)
Sticker Swap
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2013, 09:47:31 PM »
Favorite treat or type of candy, what are your favorite flavors.
I love chocolate and peanut butter too. Fave candies include Reese's, M&Ms, Hershey's milk chocolate bar, Hershey's cookies & cream bar, Lindt truffles, and Hershey's kisses.

Any allergies you want us aware of
No, but I am not a coconut fan ^_^ .

1. Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
Yes please!

2. Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
Yes. I love the baby animals, the flowers (tulips!) and the pastel colors. Decorated eggs are adorable as well :) .

3. Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?

Yes! I am looking for international exclusives (if you happen to live in a country that has them :P )
Fashion style Cadence & Shining Armour, FS Apple Jack (if she ever becomes available again!) and the large Princess Cadence that talks, hehe. Also, any type of stationary or pens would be awesome.

4. Favorite MLP Characters:

Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Rarity. Oh! And G3 Day Break and Periwinkle.

5. Do you like plush/stuffed animals?

I love them. They have completely taken over my bedroom :) .

6. Anything else you are in to?
Turtles, The TV show Bones, Care Bears, Blue's Clues, Rainbows!, Stars...I think I am mostly repeating things from my sign up survey.

7. Favorite color?

Teal/Turquoise. Purple, blue, Rainbow.

Sure thing doll. :)

Do you enjoy fun printed socks?
I don't wear anything but those kinds lol. >.<  So heck yes.

I love animals, so bring on the extras! Haha, JK. Seriously though, I love dogs (golden retrievers especially), turtles, birds, unicorns, and well, anything cute really. I'm not sure if that helps :P

Blue, Bedtime Bear, Stitch, Boo (Monsters Inc.) , Hello Kitty, Choco Cat, Simba, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura...I may add more to this later because I can't think of them all right now.  :P

Souvenirs?

Pens would be cool ^_^

Do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?

Yes, very much.

Do you like Deco tape?

YES!

My parents do: Harry the golden retriever & Trevor the Korean Jindo mix.

Home made stickers?
Sure, why not? Just, not a ton :)  .

My new question: If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards/blind bags?
Yes & Yes. <3

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or particular items?
No thanks.

I wouldn't mind a few surprise stickers, but I am mostly interested in the stickers on my list.

Vintage stickers are awesome--especially Oilies (oily color swirl). I like Care Bears stickers too, I think that would go under 80's cartoons. Old school Lisa Frank & Sandylion, Oh my!

Do you use/have/own a cell phone?

Yeah, I'm an addict (iPhone). I never said I would be but here I am :P

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?

Yup! :)

Do you collect anything besides ponies?

Turtle "stuff", stuffed animals, penguin stuff, peacock stuff, rainbow colored things, Littlest Pet Shop. Lol, basically, anything related to those topics...be it a little figure, a sticker, etc.

MLP FIM trading cards, cute stationary, anything MLP FIM related, really. I also like G3 & G2, & G1, so I guess I should say, anything MLP related! Cute erasers, figures...if it's cute, I will probably love it.  I have also started on a Care Bears kick, so anything with them on it :)
Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
Yes!
Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, crafts, playing with my dogs (when I'm home), Singing...nothing too helpful, hehe.

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
Perler beads~I have not played with them since I was a child and have been wanting to get back into it!

Do you like kawaii? And more specifically, do you like hello kitty and sanrio?
I love kawaii--Crux, Q Lia, San-X, etc.  I like Hello Kitty too. General Sanrio, not so much. Except for SugarBunnies! Love them.

Do you drink TEA!  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds...
Nope not really. ^_^;;

Do you like moustache stuff?
Not a huge fan.

24. Any objections to unusual G3 stickers?
A few would be OK.

25. Speaking of Hello kitty - I am seeing alot of sticker designs with her and her friends (frog and black cat?) on it. YAY or NAY?
I like Hello Kitty, but I like Chococat a little more. Not so much Keroppi.

26. Here's a question: How do you store or display your stickers?
In a big plastic drawer (one of those cheap clear plastic carts that has wheels).

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:47:18 PM by kirei_na_sakura »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2013, 09:49:51 PM »
New question blah blah blah?

My answer:  yes. I agree and am for the above blah. Also blah blah blah. Okay?

I am up too late. Getting silly.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
(highlighting your questions with color makes them easier for us to find)

Swedish FIsh and any kind of gummy candy

nope

I like these kinds..

well I wuld show you but ebay wont let me steal the pictures
*looks for a mod and sneaily posts live auction link*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/kawaii-sticker-flakes-CruX-Cat-Bunny-Squirrel-Imported-/290865678980?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b8f20a84

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mind-Wave-Monster-Night-Sack-of-Stickers-72127-KAWAII-/170964122317?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce417acd
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawaii-Sticker-Lot-Summer-Treats-Super-Cute-for-scrapbooking-crafts-/300864929123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460cf27d63

I dont know what they are called - the japanese diecut ones in a bag. I dont now if they are made by sanrio or what. Ive seen G3 ponies like this too

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:40:05 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal