collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28752 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~partners!~
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2013, 11:14:23 AM »
Ohhhhhhh I love little soot sprites!!!  I have this adorable handpainted box with Totoro on the front and when you open it, it has two little soot sprites.  Fantastic!!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:35:18 PM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2013, 11:16:16 AM »
I must see that!  Pictures?

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »
Here you go....

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2013, 12:50:06 PM »
Oh that is just too cute!  Love it!

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
Ooh, that's a cool box Tula! Did you paint it? :D

Also, questions... hmm, feels like these were already answered in the form. Well what the eh, let's expand.

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?

ANYTHING featuring owls would be highly appreciated ;)  other likes:
Bunnies (or rabbits/hares lol), birds (of prey, parrots, kiwis, dodos) llamas/alpacas, deer, dinosaurs (velociraptor, mwahah), ferrets, rodents, prairie dogs, meerkats, otters, raccoons, dragons, lizards, cheetahs, stingrays, jellyfish, puffer fish, foxes. And yeah, little figures or such sound nice.
Also, forgot to mention this, but NO caterpillars or centipedes, please! *bhrrr..*

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..

Miku Hatsune and other Vocaloids, Black Rock Shooter, Alice in Wonderland characters, Merida, Marie from Aristocats, Moomin characters, Haku from Spirited Away, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, Daleks. And I also like the soot sprites from Totoro :B

(Uwaah, can't think of any more now...)

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
No it was given to me as a gift in a swap here on the arena.  Wink....

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2013, 05:39:47 PM »
SOOT SPRITES  :biggrin:

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
Horses, dogs, chinchillas, bettas, armored catfish and corydoras
I have: 1 American eskimo dog, 1 Chinchilla, 17 bettas, 2 clown plecos, and various aquatic snail species  :shocked:

NO SPIDERS OR BUGS  :rant:

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..
Disney's Robin Hood (the one with the animals), Inuyasha, FiM, Aladdin, The princess and the Frog (disney), Pokemon, care bears (not the new ones), Dr Who  :lovey:, smurfs, popples, woozles, disney gummy bears, tale spin, tiny toons, anamaniacs, johnny bravo, dexters lab, cow and chicen, powerpuff girls (stuff from when CN didn't suck) and 80's toons

Post Merge: February 27, 2013, 05:41:57 PM

Hey partner - if you clic the sticer swap thing in my siggy, it will tae you to a post with answers to all these questions in one spot

What about homemade stickers?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:33:28 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2013, 07:01:13 PM »
I got a request for some more info about my extras wants, so here it goes!  Sorry I'm a bit lazy about copying all the questions:p  I think I've got most of them answered below:

Animals I particularly like:
Hedgehogs
Bunnies
Owls
Kiwis

I also like woodland critters, fantasy creatures, sea creatures(including sharks:p), dragonflies, and pretty much anything cute.  Figures, stuffed animals, stationary, office supplies like paper clips/push pins/magnets, and pretty much anything else involving cute animals, particularly bunnies, owls, hedgehogs, or kiwis would always be a very happy surprise!  Most items on my sticker wantlist would be welcomed in other forms as extras as well.  I am in need of some cute push pins right now if you find some.

I like small things. Usually the smaller the better.  I collect tiny figures, small stuffed animals, Re-Ment, tiny glass animals, and all sorts of wee things.  Space is always a premium here, so smaller is almost always better:p

I've gotten really into decorating for Halloween, so I spend a good portion of my year thinking about what I'm going to do when it rolls around again.  I've even started keeping a few tiny Halloween things out year round, so small Halloween-ish items are generally always welcome.  Little figures or very small stuffed animals(particularly black cats) are always fun.  A few favorite Halloween things include spooky trees, haunted houses, black cats, pumpkins, and simple(non-cartoony) ghosts.  Not as big a fan of human monsters like witches, Frankenstein, vampires, mummies, etc.  I also don't like gory stuff, so no body parts, bloody things, etc please.  Vintage from the 80s is cool here too:p  Halloween stuff would be welcomed, but don't feel like this needs to be a Halloween exchange.  There's lots of other stuff on my wantlist too.

I collect Christmas ornaments. Any of the items on my sticker "loves" work just fine for Christmas ornaments too, as do nice ornaments from local attractions.  I like glass ornaments(blown glass in particular) and metal ornaments.  I don't like plastic/resin ornaments as much.

Since it's Easter right now, and I LOVE bunnies, I welcome all bunny related items whether or not they have anything to do with Easter.  I also love Peeps as a candy and as a theme.  They make Peep stuffed animals, keychains, tshirts, stickers, chapstick, and all sorts of other items.  I am goddessofPEEP after all:p  Easter is my season!

I love collecting postcards, magnets, pencils, mini(and regular sized) decks of cards, and pretty much any touristy item from interesting places.  I also collect squished pennies of tourist attractions.  I *really* love roadside places like the world's biggest ball of twine, or Wall Drug:
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2216
The crazier the better. And any trinkets from roadside attractions are ALWAYS welcome.
This site lists all the crazy attractions by state if you're looking for an adventure:
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/

I also love Scotland, so anything from there would make my day.

I also like local legends like Big Foot, Champ, Jackalopes, or the Loch Ness Monster.  I'd love some wacky stuff involving those, or books about the local legends.  Or post cards.  Anything really.  Don't be afraid to send me weird stuff, as long as it's not disgusting or in bad taste(Big Foot poop or something like that).

I love Doctor Who with the exception of the 11th Doctor. I have a fairly large collection of Doctor Who stuff already, but if it's got David Tennant on it, I don't care if I get doubles(or triples, or more:p).  If it's got David Tennant on it, I don't care what it is, or if I already have it, I'm going to love it.  I also particularly like Dalek and K9 items.  Not as fond of Cybermen.  Stickers, pencils, figures, toys, books, whatever.  Always fun!

I cook a lot, so a copy of any of your favorite recipes would be very much welcomed if you've got the time:)  So would cookbooks, but those usually aren't cheap to buy or to ship.

Candies I like:
Sour Patch Kids and Sour Watermelons
Dark chocolate(favorite fillings - caramel and mint, but plain is great too!)
Hershey's kisses
Twix
Snickers
Jelly Bellies(and other jelly beans)
Gummies
Peeps(they have chocolate dipped ones now, and they're AWESOME!)
Just a reminder - if you ship chocolate(or anything that melts), seal it in a plastic baggie separate from the rest of the stuff.  It was over 80 degrees here today, and it's supposed to be breaking records on Friday!  Looks like we've got an early summer coming:p

Allergies:
Strongly scented vanilla and floral items
Fake butter flavoring

Things I'd rather not get:
Ballet/tutus/tiaras/fru-fru stuff
Make up
Nail polish
Socks
Hair accessories
Earrings
Bath stuff(it's ok, but not exciting)
Religious or political items
Cheap novelty chocolate(it usually tastes awful)
White chocolate
Vanilla or floral scented items

Hope that helps!

More questions came in:
Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
As long as it's not on my "do not want" list, I'm sure it will be lovely.  Though, my "loves" list is so long, finding something that ISN'T on it is probably going to be a challenge:p

Do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
In theory yes, but I don't think I'll end up using them.  We have a lot of random bags around the house that have been collected through the years.

Do you like deco tape?
Probably not as exciting as other things on my wishlist.  I wouldn't be upset to see it, but there are other things that would be a bigger hit:)

DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?
Sadly not at this time:(  We're thinking about getting a new pet, but haven't yet.

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
I like FIM, and I'd always be happy to get any items I don't have.  I have Waves 1, 3, and 4 complete of the blind bags.  I have *nothing* from any other wave, so feel free to go crazy if you have a source for Waves 2, and anything 5 or over.  I also have very few cards, so I'd be happy to get a few packs of those.

Oh, and if I had to choose a favorite FIM character, it would be Princess Luna.

If you do like blindbags/cards, is there any youre looking for?
Blind bags wave 2 and anything wave 5 and over.

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?
There's a Lego style Doctor Who series from a company called Character Building.  I collect those, however I have most of the ones I want from the regular blind bags.  However, I am looking for a single 10th Doctor with his accessories(screwdriver).  That would most likely have to be an ebay purchase to get him singly.  I am also looking for pretty much everything in this set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/elevendoctorsmicrofigures.htm
Not sure when it's coming out, but it could be any time:p

Other Lego blind bags, not as interesting.  I do collect Nanoblocks, but those aren't blind bag items.  Nanoblocks are like mini Legos:
http://www.mynanoblock.com/site/
You can often find them at TRU and some hobby stores.  They come in two kinds of sets.  The animal sets come in little bags and run somewhere in the neighborhood of $7-$12 depending on the store.  The landmark series comes in small boxes and run $13-$20ish depending on the store.  I have the rabbit, dog, ducks, dolphin, and a few others I can't remember.  I also have the German and French castles(can't remember their exact names).

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
I play Pokemon, and I do have a few favorites.  I particularly like Shaymin(the green hedgehog of course!).  Always been a fan of Pikachu as well.  If you go for something Pokemon related, please go for something small.  They make a lot of larger toys, and I just don't have the room!  I'd probably rather not get too many stickers from Pokemon.  Again, I wouldn't be upset to see them, but there are so many other items that I'd probably find a bit more exciting:)  Though, if you find a bunch of Shaymin stickers, I'm cool with that:)  Hedgehogs AND Pokemon:)

Do you collect anything besides ponies?
Oh yes.  A partial list:
Bunny, hedgehog, and owl items.  Pretty much anything as long as it's cute.  Bonus points if it's small:)
Small stuffed animals
Steiff stuffed animals
Tiny glass figures
Squished pennies from tourist attractions I visit
Anything with David Tennant on it
Doctor Who stuff in particular David Tennant items, Daleks, and K-9
Terrible, terrible movies.  I'm talking the really silly awful stuff like Sharktopus and Troll 2(look it up, it's so bad they made a film about how bad it is).  Stupid silly fun, not regular movies that just aren't any good.  If it's likely to make an appearance on the website badmovies.org, it's probably what I'm looking for. 
Christmas ornaments
Loch Ness Monster/sea serpent stuff
Books about ghost stories or local legends
Tourist knick-knacks from places I visit including magnets, decks of cards, postcards, and small decorative items
Cookbooks, in particular those little booklet style ones you find at the grocery store checkout counter
Sea shells(in moderation)
Magic the Gathering cards.  Used to be really into them, not so much anymore, but I do like to get the odd booster pack to see what's going on in the game and to have a bit of fun opening them:)
Halloween stuff, though I'm a bit picky about any of the big stuff.  Little figures and tiny stuffed animals will probably be a hit.  Vintage stuff from the 80s is also usually cool too:)
I have a tiny collection of 3D silver charms.  I don't actually wear them, but I do like to have them on display if they're really cute.
Stuff from Scotland
Re-Ment, and Re-Ment style items, in particular the dishes/housewares sets, not so much the food unless it's special themed like bunny/mushroom/etc themed.
Anything that's tiny and cute.
Glass animals and other decorative items
Barbapapa

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?
Lots of things would be great.  I collect A LOT of things, so there's a lot of options there.  It's really hard to say what I'd actively like to get, so I'll just go with what items would probably be the biggest hits.

Small, cute stuffed animals of my favorite animals(bunny, hedgehog, owl, kiwi) would be most welcomed.
Doctor Who stuff as long as Matt Smith isn't on it
Anything with David Tennant on it. ANYTHING.  Honestly, you stick a David Tennant item in the box, the whole box will be an instant hit:p  Sad, but true.
Cute little figures I can put on my desk of any of my favorite things will always be a happy surprise
I'd like a bit of candy, but I'm trying to eat a bit healthier after the holidays.  So I'd like "it's a treat!" amounts, not massive amounts of candy.
I wouldn't mind one of those booklet style cookbooks from the grocery store, particularly one for Easter treats and meals.
I have been buying some hand crafted stuff from Etsy and other places lately, and a lot of the time I like it more than most things you can buy in stores.  If you have a particular talent in making something, I'm always happy to have something handmade.  No worries if you're not, but a hand crafted item will find a very happy home with me:) 

Would things like cute stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
I'm always in need of post it notes and pads of paper.  And pens/pencils.  Cute office items like paper clips, pads of paper, pencils, pens, post it notes, and whatever else would be a happy addition to the box.

Do you have any hobbies?
I cook a lot, though that's less of a hobby and more of a job since I have to get dinner on the table every night:p I'm always looking for more cookbooks that have healthy/fast/tasty recipes in them.
The vast majority of my hobbies involve collecting things.  I play some video games.  I'm into some arty things mostly origami and jewelry making.   

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
Most of the stuff I need wouldn't be particularly exciting in a swap box, but I wouldn't mind a nice pack of origami paper. 

Do you like moustache stuff?
I have no particular objection to it, but I'd probably rather not get anything like that:p
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:56:15 PM by goddessofpeep »

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »

Not really...but I do like homemade address labels with themes from stuff I collect.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2013, 07:21:14 PM »
Homemade stickers are art. I welcome them.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »

sure

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2013, 08:18:36 PM »
do any of you want to do like "official question posts" that i link in the member list? im not sure if that would be more or less confusing xD
how it would work is you pick one of your posts to add your answers as the questions get posted. then i could turn your name (in our member list on the first post) into a link that takes people directly to that answer post. that way your partner could just click your name and go right to one post with all the answers.

Iv added an example using myself, let me know if you want me to do the same for you. (yes i know i have a lot of questions to make up xD)

also would make it easier for you to add questions because you can just click your own name and modify your post xD
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:22:30 PM by TrueVampiress »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~Shopping!~
« Reply #222 on: February 28, 2013, 04:53:42 AM »
True, that's a good idea. I will work on putting all my answers into one post.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 28, 2013, 06:08:50 AM »
here is the url for my questions post. You can also access via the sticker swap image in my siggy
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,321582.msg656968.html#msg656968

never seen a hobby lobby store before but there is joanne's

so I nabbed these pony stickers off ebay because they look intersting but I am wondering if they are homemade as they have sugarberry as a G3. Im intrigued by this as the seller is is RUSSIA.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:14:54 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 28, 2013, 08:24:48 AM »
Here is the link for my questions post. Access also available via the sticker swap image in my sig.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,321582.msg654299.html#msg654299

What are the key words or title of the auction Tiki?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal