collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 77507 times)

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2021, 03:58:23 AM »
Needless to say I didn't get the job. :)
We can blame it on Covid happening, not your lack of knowledge ;)

Today's complaint is that it's 6 in the morning on my day off and the rain won't let me sleep in
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2021, 07:13:40 AM »
Weevils >_<

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2021, 11:43:46 AM »
Right after we got everything sorted out with my dad he took over the kitchen making lunch.  I wanted something that would be quick and easy to eat and now over an hour later lunch isn't ready yet.

We have plenty of food but I always get a little grumpy when lunch is very late.   

I'm getting a headache too and I just want to hide somewhere and cry :wail:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2021, 02:50:19 PM »
A dog crapped on my stairs again and this time I stepped in it :mad: I didn't notice when I left this morning and only saw when I got home and followed my footprint up to the scene of the incident :mad: Now I have to wash my shoe and figure out a way to clean it up, or at least get it off my stairs :mad:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2021, 04:17:36 PM »
I bumped my head against my car door this morning while attempting to avoid the tree branch above my car.  Now I have a nice little goose egg but my hair hides it okay so at least nobody thinks someone hit me.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2021, 01:33:51 PM »
Needless to say I didn't get the job. :)
We can blame it on Covid happening, not your lack of knowledge ;)

Yes! Blaming everything on COVID is a good strategy.

My complaint for today is a trivial one especially in light of other things going on, but sister and I went for a walk today (this is not a complaint, I love that we do that when she's home, because she can actually navigate ><). And we were walking down this pathway when this woman was coming towards us with a dog.

Not on a lead.

And she had one of those ball throw things.

And while we're walking TOWARDS her she decided to throw it, not at us exactly but basically near us, so the stupid mutt came running around us like a lunatic.

Firstly, who throws a ball basically at people coming towards them on a path when you're right outside a park?

And secondly, why do people not realise that we don't all love dogs? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to a dog, but I also don't want them charging in my direction because their owner is blissfully unaware that other people exist in the world than her and her hound.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2021, 04:26:58 PM »
No need for that at all xxx Some people are genuinely scared of dogs, while others have fur allergies. Neither would want too close an encounter with somebody else's canine.

It's not the dogs' fault if their humans are disrespectful of others.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2021, 07:02:25 PM »
some people don't like dogs for whatever reason. dog owners need to be more respectful of others in public. TBH i would also be really startled by a strange dog charging towards me.

i have 2 dogs and before we moved we had 3 (my sheltie passed away a few days before we moved). we lived behind a park so when we would walk there were other dogs around. a lot of people didn't leash their dogs and would just let them run up to my dogs. my dogs are usually nice to other dogs but i don't want strange dogs running up to them. i don't know if they're going to react badly or attack one of my dogs. usually the people would just laugh which bothered me. i wish they would ask first and not assume that they can let the dogs run up to us.

it also terrifies me when people let their children run up to my dogs. we don't have kids so my dogs aren't really socialized for children. my chi-pom does like kids a lot. i think her previous family had kids. but our other dog has no experience with kids so we would run her into the house when kids came up to us. needless to say having a backyard is less stressful :)

i love dogs but i'm not a fan of people taking them in stores, airplanes etc. same with pets in offices. other than service dogs of course. my partner is super allergic to cats. he doesn't hate them or anything but he can't be around them at all. there are people who have the same allergies to dogs. so i guess if you're allergic you can't go into certain businesses?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:07:26 PM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2021, 03:57:58 AM »
Had a dandy long leg spider in my room this morning, before lunch I took the hand hoover upstairs. First attempt at trying to get it it fell on my book shelf went to move my Pokemon figures and stands it wasn’t there, freaked out. Got it a second time thought it was in the hoover, but nope it was crawing on the hoover; shook the hover it landed on my bedroom floor, hoovered it a second time squashing it with said hoover nose (I think it’s in the hoover but I won’t check) because a spider even if it’s alive or dead it’s still scary.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:04:50 AM by bright rabbit 1 »

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2021, 12:34:23 PM »
Why must it be humid!! why!! I hate it.  :hot:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2021, 01:09:33 PM »
On the dog subject, I remember seeing a woman bring a dog into the supermarket where I lived in London...and the security guard trying to persuade her that wasn't appropriate.

I'm sorry but there is a particular kind of dog person who puts all other dog owners in a bad light. It's that kind of person who pushes their dog on everyone else irrespective of other people's feelings.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2021, 02:24:12 PM »
I'm going to get an emotional support donkey and bring it everywhere.

My complaint is my STUPID back and legs and foot and shin and head! They all hurt, they all keep me from things, they all SUCK. I want a me transplant.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2021, 04:34:09 PM »
I don't mind people bringing a service animal in to the store/place of business but what really gets me is all of the people that say their animal is a service animal when it is not just because they don't want to leave the animal at home.  I love my dog but I would never try to claim she is a service animal.  One of our neighbors even brags about how her daughter got her dog service animal papers online because she didn't want it to stay home while she was out.   :argh:

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2021, 04:39:47 PM »
So last weekend we watched my nephews (ages 4 & 10).  The 10-yr-old (who is from my SIL's previous relationship btw) refused to eat lunch so was rooting around in the pantry for food.  When I found him, he had his hands in MY bag of cereal.  This wouldn't be an issue if he ever washed his hands.  So I told him he needed to just pour the cereal into a dish because when he touched his privates to pee and then touched the food, it got germs all over the food that everyone was supposed to eat.

Apparently, this was too much truth for him to handle and after he got home he started crying and telling his parents that I was mean to him because I expect him to wash his hands after using the bathroom. 

Boo.  Freaking.  Hoo.  I don't like crotch crusties in my cereal and in fact will not eat any of the cereal now (it was a brand new bag--I'd had 1 bowl) so maybe what I should have done was handed him the bag and told him it was his because his hands were too disgusting for anyone else to eat it.  That would have been mean.  And at 10 years old he NEEDS to start washing without someone standing there telling him to do it. 

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2021, 07:25:24 PM »
My Switch suddenly said the Joycons weren't connected in the middle of the game I was playing.  After a little bit I realized it wasn't recognizing the left Joycon. I detached and reattached it several times before it finally recognized it.  I really hope it was just a glitch and I won't need to send the Switch in again for another Joycon issue.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 07:36:30 PM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal