Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

My Colombians

(1/2) > >>

plushroo:
Back in the fall I purchased a small lot of Colombian ponies that were in poor shape. I saw it as a chance to expand my collection without shelling out a lot of money. I had already acquired 2 daddy apple delights and a purple star baby that were in good condition. I just got around to trying to identify them all now that the Nirvana photo gallery is up and running again. I'm going to try to rehair the babies with chopped hair and retouch their symbols to try to bring them back to their original splendor. Some don't have any eyes left! Creepy! One baby appears to be a prototype as there are no hair plug holes in the mane so I will leave him as is. I don't know what the black specs are on some of them and wonder if anyone else has tried to remove them or can they be removed? I'm keeping all for my personal collection so no worries on decreasing their value if I restore them. I'm going to try to rehair them with the same color as the ones in the gallery. The adults still have most of their hair so won't bother rehairing those. Just need their symbols repainted. One baby had the head detached already. Here is the photo of them for you:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/plushroo/100_6091.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality. I hate my camera! I do plan to post after photos once they are finished. White Applejack has the multi color Colombian hair that I need to condition. I think it's pretty! Sad they saw such rough lives  :(

Chi:

That's so sad, but I'm glad they have a loving new home! I can't want to see pictures once you're done.
As for the black specs, they might be mold or ingrained dirt and should come loose with an oxy boil and a good scrubbing with antibacterial dish soap after. Good luck restoring them!  :happy:

...I should also note I'm absolutely jealous of that Applejack.  :P

Kaapelikala:
They don't seem to be so hard to fix. Rehair those in need and repaint cutie marks. What are the eyes like? Just painted like on G4s?

Just curious, how much did you pay for that lot?

Novavelle:
I recall bidding on a lot with an orange baby in it (cause I just wanted the orange baby) but it went to higher then I wanted to bid (not sure if it's your baby or not though) but I'm sure they'll clean up nicely!

angelponies:
 ^.^ Oooo I love that Creamy/White one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version