collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 07:13:24 PM »
Spoiler
OMG, I was so happy when Daryl and Carol saw each other again! That was my favourite moment by far!
The whole episode was awesome!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 06:05:48 AM »
Spoiler
i need to know where Beth is. Like next episode please. I was so happy when Carl and Rick found out baby Judith was alive. And how both grown men where with Carol. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »
This premeire episode is definitely in my all-time top 5 favorite episodes! It was absolutely intense. :)

I was never a fan of Carol. At all. Just couldn't get on board with her in the pst. But after this episode, I'm definitely starting to like her a lot more.

I had re-watched all of Season 4 last week or so (I always do that before the new seasons start). I was really thinking I was up to speed on everything that happened last season.  Turns out I was wrong.  I still missed a few things that were pointed out after the show on The Talking Dead. Like...

Spoiler
1. The first guy (blond hair) at the trough was the guy from the house (with his girlfriend) who Rick and Carol run into while searching for meds/right before Rick banishes Carol from the prison group. 

2. The man on the table in the slaughter room was Gareth's brother.  I totally didn't make that connection.
3. The tall, tattooed man in the train car that Glenn persuaded Rick to set free was actually the man from Gareth's flashback sequence who was "tormenting" Gareth and his family in the train car.

And for next week, I'm most excited to see/find out...
Spoiler
1. What will Rick say/do when he realizes Tara is now part of the group even though she was with the Governor's group when the raided the prison last season?
2. Will they find Beth?  (Honestly, I don't like Beth's character all that much, but I would like to find out where she's been taken/what's going on with her. ) 
3. Morgan at the end! What's up with him? Where's he going?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 12:13:52 PM »
Spoiler
OMG, I was so happy when Daryl and Carol saw each other again! That was my favourite moment by far!
The whole episode was awesome!

This for me too! We dont get lots of happy in this show of course but that was WOOOO HOOOO! moment :)

Also yes that last scene with a certain someone wondering through the woods! Yeah! What a great character to bring back.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
It was a truly great start of the season, as I wasn't overly impressed with the last season.

Spoiler
For the most part I didn't the episode confusing. It was only the "then" parts that confused me.
Was it just to show what a horrible situation they were in back then? That turned Terminus into what it was now?

What exactly where they doing when they were... going around with the baseballbats? Just getting rid of people?

Did Terminus ever grow, or does all reaching them die?

Will we ever know, considering they just burned Terminus to the ground?

Gah!

Spoiler
The episode was sort of great in a disgusting way, the walkers/biters/whatever got quite a center stage again, love that.

But Darryl and Carol :heart: And Rick! That had me sobbing, I admit. And Judith... aw!

But... help me please, who is Morgan? I don't remember him and I feel like I should.

And give me Beth back. Seriously.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:43:17 PM by Nekoi »
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 12:40:39 PM »
It was a truly great start of the season, as I wasn't overly impressed with the last season.

Spoiler
For the most part I didn't the episode confusing. It was only the "then" parts that confused me.
Was it just to show what a horrible situation they were in back then? That turned Terminus into what it was now?

What exactly where they doing when they were... going around with the baseballbats? Just getting rid of people?

Did Terminus ever grow, or does all reaching them die?

Will we ever know, considering they just burned Terminus to the ground?

Gah!

Spoiler
A part of me watches this to be a little scared, and disgusted, it wasn't long into the episode where I was already screaming at the TV: NO! Not face eating YUCK! But it was sort of great in a disgusting way, the walkers/biters/whatever got quite a center stage again, love that.

But Darryl and Carol :heart: And Rick! That had me sobbing, I admit. And Judith... aw!

But... help me please, who is Morgan? I don't remember him and I feel like I should.

And give me Beth back. Seriously.

maybe I can help :p
Spoiler
I feel like the "THEN" parts were very important, because they did explain why terminus got so bad. The older woman explained that it used to be a great place, until the other people showed up and started treating them terribly, i wont go into details because i dont want to break any rules. But the gist of it is, the people of terminus became violent to protect themselves.

Now for Morgan! I'm really excited hes back! He was the VERY FIRST uninfected human that rick ran into in season one, after he left the hospital! Morgan had a son back then and wouldn't move on because his wife (who had been turned) was still wandering around. in season 3 (i think) Rick, Carl, and Michonne return to Rick and Carls home town, they run into Morgan again, after he attacks them, Rick learns how his son died. At the time Morgan was preeety strung out and crazy (who wouldnt be after that kinda loss). Now, I dont know whats in store, but he seemed pretty pulled together when we saw him right at the very end of the episode, and it looks like hes on Ricks trail. Im hoping that he joins the group.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Nekoi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 12:46:38 PM »
Ahh, right, I edited my last post, I might have been a bit graphic. Ahem.

Anyway: thank you True, you're my hero!! :heart:
And I get your point about Terminus :)

Now I just feel like a douche for not remembering that person ;)

And I just started reading the review of the episode, you can find it on tv.com and it actually sheds some light as well, I highly recommend their reviews overall!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 12:59:46 PM »
Ahh, right, I edited my last post, I might have been a bit graphic. Ahem.

Anyway: thank you True, you're my hero!! :heart:
And I get your point about Terminus :)

Now I just feel like a douche for not remembering that person ;)

And I just started reading the review of the episode, you can find it on tv.com and it actually sheds some light as well, I highly recommend their reviews overall!

Rofl dont feel like a douche! you could probably count on one hand the amount of times hes been seen in the entire series so far. Also i am obsessed with this show xD I probably annoy everyone I know from talking about it rofl. Ill have to check out the reviews and see if I learn anything. :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Rosette maker & G1 Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »
Awesome episode. So glad the group are (apart from Beth) back together now.
Next week is really too long to wait though.

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 02:16:20 AM »
How great was the premiere!!  Carol is probably my favourite character atm.  So psyched for the next episode.

I'll avoid discussing plot points for the sake of any un-spoiled ppl. but may I post a few memes?  or a lottt?  :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And one spoiler-y one   

Spoiler

Offline Nekoi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2014, 04:01:09 AM »
True - I don't blame you haha

Last season had me skeptical, but this premiere almost has me convinced this is a great show again!
Can't wait for next episode!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2014, 01:29:59 PM »
I don't understand why people did not like season four, it makes zero sense to me as I think it was an excellent season. *Shrug* I don't understand people I guess..

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »
I don't understand why people did not like season four, it makes zero sense to me as I think it was an excellent season. *Shrug* I don't understand people I guess..

I liked season 4 too. It was the first season I got into watching. I'm watching the first 3 seasons on DVD right now.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2014, 07:39:14 PM »
I loved Season 4 as well!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2014, 09:29:09 PM »
So dat ending to this episode....*Cringes* I know exactly what is going to happen because I know the story they are using from the comics and things...well, they are not looking good for Bobby Boy.

Spoiler
It confirms a theory I read that Sasha is the show's version of where Andrea is at in the comics and that means Bob has taken over Dale's position, which is not good at all for Bob. And for those who did not understand why Bob was crying and leaving the church it was because when that Walker had pulled him down he got infected and he was leaving to either take care of it himself or so he would not be around to hurt the others...I forget which. If you want to know more just look up the Hunters in the Walking Dead wiki or read issue...11 I think it is.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal