collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found my Rainbow Brite Starlite horse MIB items :)  (Read 2680 times)

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Found my Rainbow Brite Starlite horse MIB items :)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 10:21:53 AM »
Oh that's awesome! I've never seen the bank MIB- and I've been collecting a looong time ;D

Yeah it is rare MIB I'm almost about to change my mind selling that now lol he's been in the box for a long time  :blush:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:30:43 AM by mskittylovesrobin »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 10:25:12 AM »
Yeah- seriously, it took me years and years to find NRFB Moonglow and the hard body Starlite- and I don't recall ever seeing the starlite bank mib (although oddly the RBB one pops up a fair amount)

I'm trying to thin things down myself- but I try not to sell or trade away anything that I'll never be able to get back- unless I'm giving up on the collection entirely.

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 10:27:44 AM »
Yeah- seriously, it took me years and years to find NRFB Moonglow and the hard body Starlite- and I don't recall ever seeing the starlite bank mib (although oddly the RBB one pops up a fair amount)

I'm trying to thin things down myself- but I try not to sell or trade away anything that I'll never be able to get back- unless I'm giving up on the collection entirely.

Yeah I would really love the MIB hardbody Starlite but the seller on eBay wants a whopping $1000 :( I will probably keep the bank then cause I wanted to sell to make money to buy other old toys. I'm so pleased there are people who still appreciate RB :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2016, 10:33:49 AM »
Oh yeah I'm a hard core fan- maybe a little TOO hard core, I have all the plush, dolls, minis and... a lot of prototypes  :biggrin:

$1000 seems high for hard body Starlite. I think $500 is more like it.

The problem is there are so few around. The line was discontinued just as hard body Starlite (and second run of Sunriser, TP and Kitty Brite) were getting produced. 

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2016, 10:41:09 AM »
Oh yeah I'm a hard core fan- maybe a little TOO hard core, I have all the plush, dolls, minis and... a lot of prototypes  :biggrin:

$1000 seems high for hard body Starlite. I think $500 is more like it.

The problem is there are so few around. The line was discontinued just as hard body Starlite (and second run of Sunriser, TP and Kitty Brite) were getting produced.

Definitely $500 I looked online and it said that's what it should be priced at, but sigh oh well have to respect the seller but sadly my pockets can't agree to that lol X

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 10:44:16 AM »
These are really cute!! It's nice that you still have them MIB!

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 10:46:22 AM »
These are really cute!! It's nice that you still have them MIB!

Awww thank you lovely xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal