collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there any way to truly identify LPS blind bags without opening them?  (Read 754 times)

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
I've never been a LPS collector and am trying to eventually sell/trade off the two G2's that I've had for awhile but I have taken a liking to the newest style of the Collie. The one blind bag series has a mint green collie in it but...

All the pets have number names and the blind bags do have codes on them,but the numbers do not match. In fact, I think the codes are the same? So, is there a way to identify the bags properly without opening them?

I would think since the MLP blind bags have a way for you to figure it out I would think there would be one for these guys too. But when I  try to look it up there really isn't much that shows up.

I was also wondering if there was a list of all the different series and how to identify the bags? Strawberry Reef has a great guide for the MLP ones so I was hoping one exists for the Littlest Pet Shop ones a well?

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
The LPS blind bags are coded by a single letter (ex. the little flap just says "A"), but the simplest way I found is to just fondle the bags since they all have a unique mold, unlike the ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal