collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The 30 Day Challenge  (Read 31824 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The 30 Day Challenge
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »
I've already spent a ton on custom MH clothes and underwear! hehe. Back to the gutter...

Well thanks to your MH pictures, the moment April was over I had my boyfriend out looking for dolls for me. He found me the Gloom Beach 5 pack and Rochelle that he said were a graduation gift so he didn't have me pay him back. Then a Cupid and signature Abbey that I've sent him the money for.....plus I grabbed a Torelei because she popped up on toysrus.ca a few days ago for about an hour lol

But I still haven't bought any ponies since March....that's good right? XD

Online Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
Hehe!  I consider my 30-day challenge a 50% success. I did go out and buy a BUNCH of ponies for people who had been scammed. I sold them at cost, so I didn't really spend any of my money, but I did go pony hunting.  And... while hunting I found Shine Brights on clearance, so I couldn't leave those behind!  They're up on my website now. Never would have spent the money on the shine brights if I hadn't gone hunting to help out those other members.  Both good and bad=)  A 50% success.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »
Hehe!  I consider my 30-day challenge a 50% success. I did go out and buy a BUNCH of ponies for people who had been scammed. I sold them at cost, so I didn't really spend any of my money, but I did go pony hunting.  And... while hunting I found Shine Brights on clearance, so I couldn't leave those behind!  They're up on my website now. Never would have spent the money on the shine brights if I hadn't gone hunting to help out those other members.  Both good and bad=)  A 50% success.
  that is so sweet of you! If you sold them all I would consider that a 100% success :p
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »
I'm sure we'll do it again sometime in the future!  I would like to be able to say that I made it 30 days without ponies... I only caved once!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »
OK, I'm taking a vow of abstinence for the rest of the month! I just checked out my paypal, and damn, I've spent it up in the first few days of May!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2012, 05:08:45 AM »
OK, I'm taking a vow of abstinence for the rest of the month! I just checked out my paypal, and damn, I've spent it up in the first few days of May!
  It's so hard not to go wild after not buying ponies for an entire month!!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal