collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ball Jointed Dolls- Thread #3  (Read 77667 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Ball Jointed Dolls- Thread #3
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2015, 09:29:28 PM »
Giant box!!   :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Yes, super giant!  2 SD girls!

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2015, 12:47:23 AM »
Grargh I want my giant box already!!  >_<

Every day I hope I come home to a box or shipping notification from luts but nada so far

I know your feels. Three tinytaurs that need to make their way home. T_T Luts why you be so slow!?

Also grats on your giant box hannaliten! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2015, 04:34:42 AM »
Oh my lord, everyone's dolls are SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS STOP IT. :lovey:

Ahh, the smell of bad decisions early in the morning, nothing like it. I just ordered a Pano fullset from DDE on layaway. :yikes: But it didn't make any sense to wait for the basic set, when the fullset was only $6 more and came with the cute little outfit! So I'll have extra parts floating around, but WHO CARES I GOT MR. TUMNUS Y'ALL.

But now I have NO money for Awesome Con, which I'm leaving for in...three hours? Oops.

I've also recently made a deal with a lovely person who hangs both here and on DoA :wave:, and I'll be getting a WHITE Alice TinyTaur to add to my Choco Peter and Pink Mytl! So I'll have my own tiny herd of TinyTaurs. SO EXCITED. :lovey:

I also recently paid off a Pukipuki Pong, and started a layaway on DDE for Dollzone Big Dipper.

So...I've gone from 0 BJDs to 3 BJDs in five months, and I should have 9 BJDs by the end of summer.

Oops.

:silly:
I regret nothing!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:37:53 AM by Jadis4742 »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2015, 06:00:37 AM »
I wish FL was offering the mint for pukifees. This event has been a huge let down for me. LOL

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2015, 08:47:50 AM »

:silly:
I regret nothing!

I regret nothing either!  I don't regret looking at everyone else's shiny pretty dollies until I can one day afford one of my own!   :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2015, 12:16:06 PM »
I just ordered a fullset May Realfee through layaway on DDE!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2015, 06:14:36 AM »
I'm gonig to have to pass on the realfees - I don't like any of the face sculpts and I knw you can put pukifee or little fee on them... but the cost is just too high for me to do that. So no tiny fawn for me :(

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2015, 06:21:02 AM »
Beautiful arrivals MikeysGrrrl and Buzzingbumblebee :heart:

I hope your dolls arrive soon Rhini, hannaliten and suppi!!

Jadis, BJDs have a tendency to rapidly increase in numbers *giggle* I refuse to count how many I have now because I know it's well over the limit I set when I started buying :shifty:
Also, congratulations on ordering Pano and to you too Tiella for ordering May! I'll look forward to future photo spam.

Vertefae, I'm also pretty underwhelmed by the event :|

I'm kind of in the same boat NoDivision - I thought I'd be buying a Pano for sure but now that they're actually available, I just can't justify the price >_<

Also.. My new girl finally arrived yesterday!

Eliska Poses by M!ndy, on Flickr

I admit, she's probably the reason I wasn't overly into the RealFees after all :blush:
She is a LTF Flora with SOOM Ai hooves! I was lucky enough to purchase the hooves pre-modded for LTF which saved a lot of time.
I spent the morning bevelling the inside of her little butt so I could fit a magnet, so now she can also wear her tail (yet I forgot to photograph it lol).
I will be blushing her hooves and giving her a faceup eventually, but for now I'm happy just to have her all put together :biggrin:
I'm undecided about her wig, so for now she's just wearing one of my early wig making experiments XD
:fox:

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2015, 02:59:51 PM »

I admit, she's probably the reason I wasn't overly into the RealFees after all :blush:
She is a LTF Flora with SOOM Ai hooves! I was lucky enough to purchase the hooves pre-modded for LTF which saved a lot of time.
I spent the morning bevelling the inside of her little butt so I could fit a magnet, so now she can also wear her tail (yet I forgot to photograph it lol).
I will be blushing her hooves and giving her a faceup eventually, but for now I'm happy just to have her all put together :biggrin:
I'm undecided about her wig, so for now she's just wearing one of my early wig making experiments XD

She's so lovely! I look forward to seeing more pics of her.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2015, 03:55:53 PM »
Beautiful arrivals MikeysGrrrl and Buzzingbumblebee :heart:

I hope your dolls arrive soon Rhini, hannaliten and suppi!!

Jadis, BJDs have a tendency to rapidly increase in numbers *giggle* I refuse to count how many I have now because I know it's well over the limit I set when I started buying :shifty:
Also, congratulations on ordering Pano and to you too Tiella for ordering May! I'll look forward to future photo spam.

Vertefae, I'm also pretty underwhelmed by the event :|

I'm kind of in the same boat NoDivision - I thought I'd be buying a Pano for sure but now that they're actually available, I just can't justify the price >_<

And this right here is why FL will never be able to compete with Soom or Luts.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2015, 05:56:25 PM »
Yeah, Soom and Luts have amazing fantasy parts, but for the most part, FL has better face sculpts on their smaller dolls. I love all three companies, but there's more diversity in LTF faces than there is in Soom littlegems or Honey Delfs. Although, this is just opinion.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2015, 06:29:48 PM »
I have my Ringdoll boy waiting for me in Indiana!  We move in a week, so I'll be able to see him soon!  I paid him off in January and when it got close to the move, I emailed Ringdoll and switched my address to my grandma's house to be safe.  He was delivered on Monday and I want him NOWWWW!  :freak:

And I was bad.  With the exception of a couple of face ups, I haven't spent a dime on dolls since January.  When the teenie taurs were released again, I was a good girl and didn't order one (but GOD I wanted to).  But then I decided that I couldn't live without a bunny girl.  I ordered a RealFee Pano with bunny parts!  I am in love with the body and the bunny legs/ears, but undecided about the face, so I ordered a LTF face connector too.  I have someone who will be buying the wings that I chose as a gift and I'll be selling or trading the PKF Soso faceplate that I got as a gift.  I'm hoping that the Pano face will work as a lop eared bunny with those ears, but I am also looking at LTF faceplates in the meantime.  YAY!

:faint:  She is spectacular!!!!  :lovey:

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2015, 06:45:18 PM »
I have a ws soom head from the kittytaur release that I cant seem to get rid of, and now im wondering how she would look as a bunny...... :whistle:

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2015, 06:50:09 PM »
OMG I bet that would be so cute!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Rhini