collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I just won a Snow Catcher for $1.04 with free shipping:D  (Read 1992 times)

rainbowstars

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I just won a Snow Catcher for $1.04 with free shipping:D
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 04:30:44 AM »
Bronley-  I'm glad you got a good deal too:)  I also won "star star" for a steal.  Yep, strawberry reef says it is indeed starbeam swirl. 

Egyptiandragon-  I know I for one have had bad experiences with things shipping from China for free.  Most just that they were terrible quality.   I haven't bought any toys from China with free ship.  I figured that it was a buck, so what the heck.  I looked at the feedback for the seller and the only bad feedback seemed to be from people who bought the beyblades, which apparently are some kind of knock off.  Now that someone has confirmed that they have had good experiences, I hope you get yourself some deals too :D

Coinoperated-  Good to know!  BTW, every time I see a post you've made, I get that song stuck in my head, assuming you know what I'm talking about. 

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 05:04:45 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those are the two that I bought.  The only flaw I can find on either is Cadence has something wonky going on under her tail, almost like there was an issue with her mold.

Coinoperated-  Good to know!  BTW, every time I see a post you've made, I get that song stuck in my head, assuming you know what I'm talking about. 

Then you'd love my husband, who goes by Coin-Op Boy online :)

rainbowstars

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »
coinoperated-  They look great.  I've bought some from the store with the tail issue you are talking about.  Are they marked Hasbro? 

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 06:11:45 PM »
coinoperated-  They look great.  I've bought some from the store with the tail issue you are talking about.  Are they marked Hasbro? 
=iouy8 jkm]

They are!  Both have the standard logo under their hooves :)

rainbowstars

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »
YAY!

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »
Question, do they only ship to the States? I would love to buy some but I'm scared its only to the states ><

rainbowstars

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 04:47:00 AM »
Starie-  Gosh, I don't know.  I just looked up the seller and it says "ships to the US"  and nothing else.  You would think they would at least ship to their own country.  I guess you should try to send a message and see if they ship to your country. 

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
Starie-  Gosh, I don't know.  I just looked up the seller and it says "ships to the US"  and nothing else.  You would think they would at least ship to their own country.  I guess you should try to send a message and see if they ship to your country.

I will try thank you! :D

Post Merge: June 16, 2012, 10:33:30 AM

Darn! Apparently they don't ship to Canada. That's a real shame :(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:33:30 AM by Starie »

ShinePaw

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »
Well I asked them about shipping international, and they would if I pay a price for the Buy it now which is $16 >.> ... Why would it hurt if they'd let international buyers to bid? I'd love Starbeam Twinkle and Cadence for a nice price T.T

rainbowstars

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 02:04:33 PM »
I'm sorry that the seller is being so lame about international shipping you guys!  It makes zero sense to me:(  Why can't they just charge additional shipping instead of a ridiculous $16 for a tiny pony?  Maybe they don't want to deal with the customs laws of other countries, the US is pretty lenient. 

Bronley

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
FYI:
These 4 sellers all follow the same look/images/products (like they are the same person or group).

Watch for Pony items on all 4.
rapidity-top
huiyan*2013
lipin2012
yan_good*shop

What I did:
Find a pony item, click to view the whole 1990+ category. Then restrict to only these 4 sellers, and check Free Shipping.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal