collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HarmonyCon 2023 finds  (Read 305 times)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
HarmonyCon 2023 finds
« on: February 21, 2023, 12:28:55 AM »
Went to the 4th HarmonyCon over the weekend. The trip down was much better this time. Attendance was 1,081 this year. A big jump from last year. The con was pretty good. The only VA guests were Bill Newton, and Nicole Oliver, the latter being the main reason for me going. I could finally get my Cele and Daybreaker trucks autographed by her.
 One of the highlights was a plushie meetup on the last day, which drew in at least 500 plushies, including my collection of 40 (incl. my G1 Firefly I've had since my single digits. My collection is the top left photo, and my Luna is in the big pile too).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (that Cadance is actually someone in a fursuit)
And my collection expanded by one while there: In the form of a giant Luna plushie (body 3' long, length horn to tail tip 5') which surprisingly cost less than a grand. Also got an awesome Kerfuffle custom.

Here's my haul:

Full story here: https://www.deviantart.com/lonewolf3878/journal/HarmonyCon-2023-950482839
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 05:13:39 AM by lonewolf »

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: HarmonyCon 2023 finds
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 10:40:36 AM »
SKISKSKSKS (excitement sorry) Woah! A cadence fursuit?! I am a furry and I find that adorable. I plan on going to conventions when I get older. Looks like pony cons will be something to look forward too!  :satisfied:
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 12:35:10 PM »
Great finds there xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 10:16:42 AM »
SKISKSKSKS (excitement sorry) Woah! A cadence fursuit?! I am a furry and I find that adorable. I plan on going to conventions when I get older. Looks like pony cons will be something to look forward too!  :satisfied:
Also, a youtuber called "LittleshySFM" just posted his vlog of this con. I watched it in class and I loved it!
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal