collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone know when Costco is supposed to have the Coffin Bean Exclusive available?  (Read 665 times)

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone!  Pretty much said it in the Subject Line, I don't have a Costco membership, so I'm not in there very often, will have to recruit a friend to take me, lol.  Anyone know when it's supposed come out? 

AND since I may have a problem grabbing one myself, would anyone be willing to get one for me and mail it to me?  I of course would pay for it and shipping.  Just let me know here in the thread, or feel free to pm me as well!  Thank you!  Lara
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone!  Pretty much said it in the Subject Line, I don't have a Costco membership, so I'm not in there very often, will have to recruit a friend to take me, lol.  Anyone know when it's supposed come out? 

AND since I may have a problem grabbing one myself, would anyone be willing to get one for me and mail it to me?  I of course would pay for it and shipping.  Just let me know here in the thread, or feel free to pm me as well!  Thank you!  Lara

I THINK all those exclusives are slated for the thanksgiving/christmas holiday season but I may be wrong. I'm gonna have to have my mom pick me up one since she has the membership card and I'm not terribly happy about it since her abilities to correctly buy what  I ask her to have not been so great in the past  >_< 

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Oh wow!  Well show her the pic in the "what's coming" thread Rhini, and hopefully it will help her get the right thing! 

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Offline Ice_gypsy

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
weird! kmart had it here, they might still have it IDK ??

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Im pretty sure all of the exclusives will be out in the fall releases.

the summer releases are for the DDG (the basic line, not the 3 pack), Roller Maze (again, basic, not the 2 pack), DT2 and the new girls (Robocca, Venus)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
weird! kmart had it here, they might still have it IDK ??
There's two versions of the Coffin Bean set. One with just Clawdeen and the other, the Costco holiday exclusive, will have Clawdeen AND Draculaura.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal