collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who has Monster High dreams?  (Read 433 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Who has Monster High dreams?
« on: March 09, 2013, 09:44:17 AM »
I've had two to date (that I can remember at least).

The first was last week and involved the next Monster High special. Venus (who lives in the forest near the school) was brutally captured by a skeletal sea witch in mermaid form (although her tail portion was all bones). The sea witch dragged Venus beneath the lake into her lair. The only way the sea witch could keep young was by sucking the life out of someone else, and so she used Venus for her youth and energy.

Meanwhile the ghouls back at school note that Venus has gone missing and decide to venture into the forest to see what's what...

That's when I woke up!

Last night I had a dream that I was in X-Pect Discounts and there were tons of loose monsters for sale. I bought something like five gargoyle boys, a few Clawdeen's, Jina with a bob, and the most gorgeous Clawdeen I've ever seen. She was in a calf length Italian black and white polka dot dress, her hair pulled back, a few ringlets on one side, and the softest, most beautiful makeup I've ever seen on a Clawdeen.

So what about you? Had any Monster High dreams lately?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:49:09 AM by tuneful87 »

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who has Monster High dreams?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:54:15 AM »
I had one a couple weeks ago... I dreamed I was standing in a Toys R Us that only I knew how to get to, and they ALL of the dolls (like all the once since they were first released) And I was able to pick the ones I wanted... And they ALL had perfect face ups... Lol.. I was in heaven... and then when I went to check out (with like a dozen carts full) I was told that because it was my birthday that all my purchases for the day were free... And then I woke up  :cry:

I was pretty happy while I was asleep though.. because my husband said I was talking about all the dolls in my sleep...  :lol:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 10:07:25 AM »
I once dreamed that I found signature Abbey at the store... This was during the time when signature Abbey was super super super hard to find.

I also one time dreamed about finding Spectra, and I was mad that I woke up because I wanted to buy it for my aunt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 10:14:11 AM »
I always have really crazy vivid dreams. I remember when I was waiting for Jinafire to come out and I kept dreaming I'd found her and would wake up disappointed because she hadn't been released yet. I imagine the same thing will probably start happening with Heath soon.

I actually had a dream recently about an original character that I might try to bring to life using Jackson as a base. Jackson hasn't arrived yet so I will make my decision when I get him in my hands and decide if he should stay a Jackson or become the new character. I don't know much about customizing but I think I could change his hair a little bit to make him look distinct.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
I'm had many dreams about finding Holt Hyde...just the other day, I had a dream my dad had filled my shelf with a bunch of rare dolls, but they were all baity.  :blink:

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 11:08:16 AM »
I DO!!!!!!!!

I dream very vividly - often I'm in Toys R Us, and they've changed the layout so that I can't find Monster High anywhere. I ask a store employee and they're SOLD OUT of everything!!

Or, I'm in some obscure toy store, and I find a whole shelf of Monster High that hasn't been released yet!! JOY!!

Once, I dreamt I was in a big warehouse-discount type store, and I found an aisle with Monster High - all they had was tons of fashion packs, none of which I'd ever seen before. That was awesome.

Dorriebelle

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »
Waaaay back when Ghoulia was first released, I dreamt I found her, and gleefully bore her up to the register - only to find I had a bashed-box swimsuit Barbie in my hands ! The woman in front of me in line had Ghoulia, and she cackled 'Teh last one !!1!' as I stood there crestfallen. Three days later, I had Ghoulia, and Holt, too - so fie on you, mean dream-Lady !

Another time, I discovered that all the original fashion packs had been repackaged - to include bonus hands in poses and with actions that the ghouls never had before. I was joyous that I could get new hands, but soooo ticked that I had to buy all those outfits again !

I've also had dreamlets - part of a longer dream - that involve kids breaking or taking my dolls while their parents just smile and say 'You don't mind, do you ? After all, they're just dolls !'. Last dream like that had me taking used kitty litter to their car's open moon-roof, smiling, "You don't mind, it's recyclable and organic, after all !".

Perhaps it's best that it's very rare for me to ever remember my dreams...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 11:13:34 PM »
Slightly OT, but omg Dorriebell, I can't stop looking at your Siggy pic every time I see it. XD

I've had SEVERAL Dreams involving MH, most common ones are pretty simple, and I'm sure everyone experienced it *looks at everyone's comments* mhmm we all have. :P

I've:

-Found what I've been Searching for at a store, then waking up from the dream, then let out a frustrated grunt realizing it was just a dream.
-Found something that hasn't been released yet, then suddenly one moment I turn away, it's turned into a fakie in my own hands. (also happened with MLP way long ago. >,>)

Dreams where I'm IN Monster High, I've had a few, and honestly, I wished I was in a coma having dreams like that happen. That way I wouldn't have to wake up from it. >,>; (I'm crazy like that, I know.)

I've dreamt that I was my OC Chewliette and was new to MH and walked into first period after the bell rang. Was really shy, but at the same time, blown away that I was having a MH dream, where I'm actually IN it! "Holy Crap I'm actually IN Monster High!!" Kinda weird how the building was actually what my old high school's classrooms looked, but with little light and cobwebs. (Sad self insert dreams, I know)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »
I always have these kind of dreams, but normally when I have dreams I go on a mh Hunt And so far Ive gotten lucky at finding a rare or new doll each time. Its a sign from the mh gods lol. I dreamed about scaris and woke up & was able to buy scaris lagoona & cleo. yea!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

WildLace

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 11:23:10 AM »
I had a dream once where i was in one of the discount stores near me. It is a store where all the old dolls that don't get sold in the regular stores land up. Myscene and a lot of 90s barbies are there.
Anyway, I was in the store and I came across a sig lagoona, Clawdeen, Gil and Holt.

It felt so real that for a few days i kept asking my fiance which store we were at, and if I could go back.

But alas it was just a dream  :cry: ....a wonderful dream

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 03:45:10 PM »
I have an annoying dream every now and then.  It involves a rare doll I found in one of my dreams (rare as in doesn't exist in real life) and I never got to buy it in that dream.  Can't remember why, maybe I woke up too soon or something.  Anyway, now this stupid doll is the only doll I don't own, and I'll dream about finding her again and again, but I never truly have her because she isn't real! AGH!  She's the only hole in my "dream" collection, and poor "dream" me will never get over not having her -_-

During one dream, she was part of one of those weekly collections.  I'm not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but in grocery stores ten years ago, they'd have a HUGE cardboard display that had a timeline posted for products to be released.  Like a series of knives, or Blue Willow plates, or Disney books.  The whole display would be filled with book one, and signage would say "Come back next week for book 2!!!!" and you'd have to go back every week until you completed the collection........ Anyway this doll that only exists in my mind was a part of that sale.  I went in one week and I was a week early!  There were signs all over "Come back next week...." and pictures of MY doll.  I don't think I'll ever find her.

Funny thing is, I don't dream all that vividly, so I have NO IDEA what she looks like :lol:  I just know I don't have her. :rolleyes:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Who has Monster High dreams?
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »
I had another dream the other night. I was showing off my collection to an old friend (who is now in the navy) and much to my shock, he thought the monsters were awesome, Eyevette Triclops in particular.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
I don't remember all the details but the other night I had a Monster High dream. It wasn't about the dolls though  :| I was at a bus stop waiting in the rain to go somewhere with a friend of mine and.... Draculaura (who was dressed in her usual outfit) with Count Fabulous and Clawdeen in her RM outfit. And I was freaking out a tad because Lala had a new pet Daddy long leg spider that was taller than me and she kept telling me that he was sweet. Pretty odd dream from what I remember...
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal