collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 38993 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 03:17:19 PM »
This has been the longest wait ever for Catrine to arrive. It seems like I have been waiting for months for her shipment to come in. Hurry up walmart!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
I keep stalking toysrus.com hoping that they'll stock the Werecat 3-pack >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

StormyRavenNeko

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
Random - but I am really hoping someone can help me

I'm not too happy with the boy CAM clothes and two of them need shoes. Where do you buy clothes for your dolls? Im sorry if this was posted before, i tried the search engine but couldn't find anything :(

I've used KatzDollz on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/KatzDollz?ref=pr_shop_more) for dressing my boy CAMs, I love purchasing from her shop for the boys. :)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 04:35:10 PM »
Random - but I am really hoping someone can help me

I'm not too happy with the boy CAM clothes and two of them need shoes. Where do you buy clothes for your dolls? Im sorry if this was posted before, i tried the search engine but couldn't find anything :(

There are a lot of etsy sellers that do custom clothes. I also have heard that bratz dolls clothes fit the MH dolls.

**On a side note my Walmart is selling Winx purse/shoe/wing packs for like a dollar in case anyone is looking for extra accesories. I will upload pics as I got all 3 packs just to see if they would fit monster high... (disclaimer** they are a bit snug as MH dolls toes are slightly spread, but they do fit and they are cute  :biggrin: )

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 04:40:09 PM »
I almost just want to wait until Catrine is up on the Walmart site so I can stop searching stores and dealing with less than helpful people.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 04:45:58 PM »
It's been a gas killer for me lately. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »

I tend to hit up the stores on the way home from picking up or dropping off my kids... lol... The walmart by my house has taken down Catrines sticker but I know she is on order there... so may be they are clearing out and resetting a little bit....  :( At least thats my hope :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
mejohnson85 I totally picked up Flora's pack since it went down to $1.48 and figured I'd at least try the shoes on Howleen so I'm glad to hear they fit! Yay for clearance...

Haven't seen Catrine here yet, found one store had her tag but nothing anyway. :( I think she's super cute and I want that 3pack! 

This is Mattel throwing werecats at us :throw: and yet I just can't wait to buy more! I can't help it if I want Toralei with her cute short hair cut. I'll take all dem kitties!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:10 PM »
Pretty sure the people at the same Walmarts I call every morning are getting real sick of me. When they put the number into their telzon (sp??) They realize its me and always say "nope, she's stillll not in" :lol:
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Frankie Stein

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
i'm so excited to see a new Gorgon. I wonder if she will have green skin like the Cam or will she have normal skin like Deuce? :D I wonder if she will have to wear sunglasses aswell ^.^

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 05:13:57 PM »
Anyone else planning on spending some of their tax return check on MH dolls?

I'm going to hunt down the new pack with Toralei and hopefully find Catrine. I freakin' love the werecats. I'd be happy if the whole line was werecats, truth be told. They remind me of the Catwalk Kitties that I also collect and love so much.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
Anyone else planning on spending some of their tax return check on MH dolls?

I'm going to hunt down the new pack with Toralei and hopefully find Catrine. I freakin' love the werecats. I'd be happy if the whole line was werecats, truth be told. They remind me of the Catwalk Kitties that I also collect and love so much.

Me!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my husband is going to disown me... But I must have all that I can find... Also I found a guy on ebay who had almost the entire set for sale... Minus a couple of the big ticket ones like Gil, Holt, and DotD Deuce and such. Here is the list of ones he says he has MIB (he said he has picked up more and so I asked him for an updated list as his auction was over almost 3 months ago)

Wave 1: Clawdeen, Draculaura, Frankie, Lagoona and Deuce/Cleo
Wave 2: Abbey, Clawdeen, Cleo, Frankie,Ghoulia, Lagoona, Spectra and Clawd/Draculaura
Wave 3: Nefera, Operetta, Toralei, Purrsephone/Meowlody and Calwdeen/Howleen
Wave 4: Jackson, Robecca, Venus and Rochelle
Classroom Collection: Lagoona, Ghoulia, Frankie
DotD: Cleo
Dead Tired Wave 1: Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia, Frankie
Dead Tired Wave 2: Abbey, Clawdeen, Draculaura
DDG: Spectra, Operetta, Lagoona and the 3 pack (Abbey, Draculaura and Ghoulia)
Ghoul's Rule: Draculaura, Clawdeen, Cleo, Abbey
Fearleading: Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia
Gloom Beach: Clawdeen, Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia, Frankie, Jackson (I can only assume the girls are from the 5 pack)
Killer Style: Clawdeen and Operetta
Scary Tales (Scarily Ever After): Clawdeen, Draculaura, Frankie
Skull Shores: Abbey, Draculaura, Frankie, Ghoulia, Lagoona, Cleo, Clawdeen
SKRM: Frankie, Lagoona, Ghoulia, Operetta
Sweet 1600: Cupid, Clawd, Draculaura, Frankie
Scaris: Jinafire, Skelita, Rochelle

Fashion packs: Draculaura, Clawdeen, Frankie, Deuce, Cleo, Lagoona, Abbey, Toralei, Ghoulia, Spectra (Cleo and Ghoulia have only had 1 fashion pack release... so I know which ones those are, the others I do not...)

**He says he has a classroom Draculaura, but I didnt think they were released.... So I am not quite sure which one he is talking about... )

He pm'd me and told me that he would accept any reasonable offer... So my question to you all is... What is this collection worth... He had it listed for $1800 and it didnt sell... So what should I offer if I was to purchase it... Any ideas?? Thanks guys!! Sorry this is sych a lengthy post... but an response whether it be a PM or on here is greatly appreciated...

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 05:58:21 PM »

Walmart is on my way home and they restock Thursdays, I'll keep an eye out for everyone, Catrine is not on my wish list and I will help if I can

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
I'm trying to keep my tax return for the MLP Fair. I was jobless for the first half of the year so my tax return won't be that great. Especially since I'm working on average 20 hours a week. The only dolls I'm really look for that are out now are Basic Venus, Swim Venus, two Swim Lagoonas and PD Cleo.

As for older dolls, I really don't want to spend a lot on them so I'm just going to not get them.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
I'm trying to keep my tax return for the MLP Fair. I was jobless for the first half of the year so my tax return won't be that great. Especially since I'm working on average 20 hours a week. The only dolls I'm really look for that are out now are Basic Venus, Swim Venus, two Swim Lagoonas and PD Cleo.

As for older dolls, I really don't want to spend a lot on them so I'm just going to not get them.

My stores are overflowing with PD Cleo... Let me know if you want me to pick her up...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal