collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who loves La La Loopsy?  (Read 466 times)

Offline UnicornTamer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Everypony needs Jesus.
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Dreams
Who loves La La Loopsy?
« on: July 30, 2012, 04:39:22 PM »
I do! I just got a mini Alice in La La Loopsyland and the Wacky Hatter. Does anypony else love their adorable cuteness?  :P

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: Who loves La La Loopsy?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 04:45:53 PM »
I absolutely adore the minis! They're the perfect size to be dolls for all of the dolls I own, so I love them. I've got a nice little collection, but I really want (one of?) the knight one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But the normal sized ones seriously freak me out. The little kids/babies/whatever they are are cute, but the big normal ones look like pregnant children to me. When I was pregnant I wanted to get one of the big ones because it looked just like I did and wore clothes I'd wear (and multiple people asked me if I was 12-14 while pregnant), but it was like $20 or $25 and I didn't think a joke was worth that much.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 06:21:25 PM »
I only have the Magician, but I want a ton more! Especially the mime! <3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 07:12:13 PM »
I'm a mini lover too! The big ones look too bulky and heavy to me, with the hard plastic  :huh: I especially love the minis as dolls for my Monster High girls. I've just got Suzette la Sweet and Scarlet Riding Hood, but I always look in stores to see if there's a new one I'll like  :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 10:51:52 PM »
The mini ones are cute, but not for me lol. Though they would make a cute doll collection FOR my dolls!  ;)  :P

But there's just too many other dolls I want more I guess.

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »
when i first saw them i could not resist.  i fell in love with them before they were released- hahaha- anyone remember the not-poseable lalaloopsy that came with the moxie doll.  right then i knew i had to have her for my blythe dolls... guess i wasn't alone because a few months later out came the lalaloopsies... and i bought one, only wishing they were smaller.... and i guess i wasn't alone... because a few months later out came the mini's...
now i've just collected too fast... there's a few i wanted but have been unable to find- it's so frustrating.  they're snapped up SO FAST around here!  never saw the mini suzette in stores :( along with the first release of the dessert girls... *sigh*  but, yes... totally in love with them!
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
My dollies do! Together they have quite a collection!

And Nate is particularly addicted to his

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 08:52:11 AM »
omg kaoskat--- cute!!!!
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
I love Lalas! They're so captivating to a 5-year-old-at-heart like me, with their bright colors and adorable designs. I constantly have to resist them, as I cannot start up another collection! But I have one big Lala I love, Suzette, my little Rococo princess. I would have more clothes and friends for her if they weren't so expensive for playline dolls. e_e If my willpower breaks down again I'm going to add Rosy Bumps 'N Bruises to the family - she can be Suzette's lady-in-waiting, haha.

I managed to resist the lure of the minis for even longer, but the Sugar & Spice set finally broke me - they're made of cute food! Like ice cream cones and jelly!! For some inexplicable reason this is a weakness of mine. So I bought all four of them, and that signals to my brain "welp! guess it's open season on mini Lalas time! :D" so I picked up mini Suzette as well and all the Fairy Tale minis I've been able to find in stores. I'm also a sucker for fairy tale themed things, so I had been longing for them for some time.  ^.^

I still need a few to complete that set, but I have the Cinder Slippers and Alice packs, plus four of the singles. I also wish these were cheaper, almost $8 for something so tiny! But gah they're just so precious. I read they used to be more like $5, that would have been much better. Even just being stocked by Amazon or something would be super helpful, I can never find minis for retail online. :< Right now I'm keeping all the minis MIB, their little diorama-like displays are just so perfect, and I can see all their tiny accessories clearly.

My Lalaloopsy grail is totally Candy Broomsticks. Halloweeeeen! :heart: I really don't want to pay $30+ for her, but when I get a grown-up job I may just have to give in.

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »
I have the large version of Sir Battlescarred and Lady Stillwaiting. I bought them because they were on sale and I figured the price was pretty good for a two pack, but I think I would have preferred the minis really. I haven't actually removed them from their packaging as I'm not sure how to stand them up (that and the packing is adorable!)

I didn't know there was an Alice in Wonderland set! Now I want the minis ever more  >_<

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
I loove the minis! I have a few and my BJD has a couple as well! Marina Anchors, Misty Mysterious and Spot splatter Splash are my absolute favorites!

Candy Broomsticks, Charlotte Charades and Scarlet Riding Hood are my biggest wants right now!

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 12:32:52 PM »
I have a few minis, but only a few. noone around me ever carries the cute ones. I'm dying for a Marina or the Riding hood. I would looove a Large Marina, but there is nowhere in my room that I would be able to display her nicely and she's soooo expensive!

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 07:44:29 AM »
Speaking of Lalaloopsy, does anyone have a good reference site for them? I had one, but lost it..  :(

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 01:58:28 PM »
I just poked at ebay and there are a few mib minis but they are outrageously priced! I only have 2 and was kinda hoping to find a lot of loose ones, like someone was selling dupes or something. I guess they are just too popular *sigh* I love them and remind me of a doll I had when I was a kid that I used as a baby for Barbie. I wish I had been actively looking and buying since release, because now I fear it's too late for me to get Alice and Red Riding hood.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »
I just poked at ebay and there are a few mib minis but they are outrageously priced! I only have 2 and was kinda hoping to find a lot of loose ones, like someone was selling dupes or something. I guess they are just too popular *sigh* I love them and remind me of a doll I had when I was a kid that I used as a baby for Barbie. I wish I had been actively looking and buying since release, because now I fear it's too late for me to get Alice and Red Riding hood.

The 2-packs with Alice and Cinder are still on the shelves around here, so I wouldn't give up hope of finding her in-store!

And it would be a lot of money up-front, but there was a buy-it-now lot on eBay today of like 33 MIB minis, which worked out to about $6.30 per doll - better than retail! If I really wanted to collect them all instead of just a select few, and I had the money, I would have gone for it.

I actually did find Scarlet today, a third party seller on Amazon had her for $9.30 with shipping so I jumped on it.  :blush: I agree though, their online prices are generally CRAZY. $27 for a 3-inch plastic doll? Hahahaaaa, no. I so hope I don't find myself paying more than $10 for one of these tiny things down the line... (Except Candy Broomsticks, who I've pretty much resigned myself to that fact! :\ )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal