collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What have you all done to me?  (Read 1848 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What have you all done to me?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2012, 04:44:33 AM »
Thankfully for me I have all but stopped pony buying.  More money available for the MH dolls!  lol!

Seriously though, I have not seen many MH dolls in the stores.   All my most wanted dolls have come from eBay.   I just can't find them anywhere else!  I spent a great deal on my 1st release Abbey, and at first I was upset when I heard she was to be re-released.  But now, knowing how hard they (MH doll in general) are to find, I am glad I got her when I did!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: What have you all done to me?
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »
Thankfully for me I have all but stopped pony buying.  More money available for the MH dolls!  lol!
Me too. I haven't bought a pony since sometime last year. There are a few upcoming releases that I want though, including Lyra, Sunny Rays and Lemon Hearts.

Seriously though, I have not seen many MH dolls in the stores.   All my most wanted dolls have come from eBay.   I just can't find them anywhere else!
I'm so glad we don't have that problem here. MH dolls are quite plentiful in the shops and don't ever seem to be in any danger of selling out. That being said, we do seem to be quite behind on the releases. I was at one store the other day and aw the staff unpacking Dawn of the Dance and Sweet 1600 cases.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal