collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 38065 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2022, 08:29:49 AM »
I'm impressed that you went out thrifting, you must be coping with the heat better than me. I got so much of the stuff in our kitchen from thrifting when I lived in town. I've not been feeling too great so I'm resting mostly today. Popped to to the shop with OH and marvelled at how the countryside looks being so baked in the heat.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2022, 12:39:59 PM »
I'm back home. Looking forward to a nice cold shower and making breakfast casserole for dinner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2022, 05:13:07 AM »
meetings, meetings, meetings. too many meetings today. i plan to try to relax and get some actual work done between calls. crossing my fingers that some get canceled.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2022, 12:46:39 PM »
Hang in there!!!

Spent yesterday chilling for the short time I was up. Took the crock pot back today so somebody else can get it. Nice cool breeze kept the edge off the heat. Then catching up with knitting. Remembered to pull tomorrow's food out of freezer & into fridge to defrost (yummy pizza base & sauce & the last of the cake). Looking up muffin & pancake recipes. Pretty much all of them replace eggs with milk, vinegar, & baking soda, the first two mixed & left to settle into a buttermilk. And it works!!! I look forward to making pancakes without eggs in particular, despite not needing the air fryer for them. For the muffins I have silicone cupcake holders which can withstand heat. All I need is the fresh milk
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2022, 06:24:07 PM »
I went into work today, managed with the temperature OK for most of the day. Everything feels like :a bit much: today. Being pregnant is affecting my hormones and the tiredness making the smallest things seem like a major event. I keep trying to rest whenever possible but now I'm worried about being unfit. I just woke up at 1am after a nap and too hot to go back to sleep. The temperature should be cooler tomorrow but rising again  up until Sunday.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2022, 12:20:21 AM »
I'm up at 3am but about to go back to bed for a couple hours.

My plans for the day are to work on some new art projects :)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2022, 05:53:32 AM »
Artie pregnancy is like that, you're sick & tired most of the time xxx

Last day of thrift shop week so fill a bag for £2. Go & grab some random stuff like candles, scarves, tops, bric-a-brac. Do it in the morning as council workers due later to fix tap downstairs. They come nice & early to do it & it's now working again.

Little niggle. Looked for sharky slippers & found two sets I liked. With one set it came in grey but not blue, with the other I've tried two seller but both say they can't post to me & are refunding me... Like I just want the slippers!!! Use Royal Freaking Mail!!! What is wrong that they have to use couriers who don't know where my address is???

Oh well, at least I have home-made cake to eat...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2022, 07:29:25 AM »
had very weird stress dreams last night. i feel like today is going to be rough. at least it's Friday.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2022, 02:48:13 PM »
@Beth That makes three of us who were up at odd times last night... I hope the documentaries didn't give you nightmares :heart:

I had a slog to get through work but I did a few hours of volunteering at youth club later and really enjoyed playing board games with some lovely teenagers.

@BC I hope you find some inspiration today

@PBW thank you I wish I didn't feel kinda guilty for doing less than I normally do... I'v ehad problems with couriers too it's a pain.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2022, 07:24:53 PM »
Being pregnant is affecting my hormones and the tiredness making the smallest things seem like a major event.

Oh my goodness...I missed this somehow! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. :woohoo: :hearts: :hug: I'm so very happy for you!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2022, 11:04:40 PM »
Being pregnant is affecting my hormones and the tiredness making the smallest things seem like a major event.

Oh my goodness...I missed this somehow! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. :woohoo: :hearts: :hug: I'm so very happy for you!

Thank you so much  :biggrin: I'm 16 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2022, 05:31:10 AM »
Thank you :) I wasn't able to do much yesterday since I decided to clean the house instead. Today I just have some laundry so I can work on my projects.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2022, 07:41:43 AM »

Thank you so much  :biggrin: I'm 16 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you as well! I hope you keep us posted on how things go...I'm so excited for you. :biggrin:

I'm just enjoying my coffee on a thunder-y morning with my girls. No rain yet, but a lot of thunder, and my little twins are freaked out and both in my lap. It's nice to have a day off from my radiation treatments. They are every day, Mon-Fri, and the hospital is over an hour away by the time I drop my kids off at the daycare on my way, so I'm exhausted. There's a mountain of laundry backed up because I can't get to it all week, but I'll get to it this afternoon! :lol:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2022, 03:34:59 PM »
cake eaten, Pizza made & eaten, 12 hours sleep slept. Now just chilling & knitting & PC

A THIRD eBay seller said the same thing as the first two, so given up there. Went to Aliexpress to try them instead. I hope THEY can find a regular, knows-my-address-&-will-post-there, courier

Sounds like all three of you need to take it easy too xxx Three months in is bad for sickness... And radiation treatment is no fun xxx Not to mention the utter mess you have to live with BC xxx
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 03:37:53 PM by Ponybookworm »

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2022, 10:43:33 PM »
today we had to evacuate our house because of a wildfire. thankfully everything is fine. right now at least. but it was very stressful. i was taking a nap when i got a text saying to evacuate immediately. we also had to go get my parents who live nearby.

now i have to stay up most of the night for work stuff. not procrastination, just website stuff that has to be done in the middle of the night.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal