collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190105 times)

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Those gems came at the most perfect time!  I was stuck on two quests, both of which required Fancypants (100 gems).

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
So I just got this game yesterday and played it a lot...  I got to level 31, and had 10 friends, some of which were awesome folks from the arena who friended me. 

Today, the game started to refuse to let me do things like visit other peoples' towns or connect to Facebook or receive treasure chests (I never did get any).  And after all of that, the entire game crashed.  I can't play it at ALL anymore.  It loads to the "Hasbro Gaming" screen and then shuts off.  I guess I could reinstall it, but why bother?  With a glitch this bad, I don't want to start all over just to have it happen to me again.  Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm really bummed.   
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:59:39 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Tropical_Sunset: I wouldn't worry. Try again a few hours later and you shouldn't have any problems... those things work most of the time, but go down occasionally, especially when a lot of people are playing at once.

Story time! Somewhat over a month ago, I lost all my progress in this game and was reverted to level 1 with nothing but my massive collection of Gameloft LIVE friends to show for it. Considering I had every last thing in the game that could be purchased without gems, except for Sapphire Shores, and also Rainbow Dash and Rarity and Lyra and maybe one or two others, I was quite upset. So I did the Right Thing and submitted a ticket to Gameloft Customer Support, including a full list of everything I had lost.

In response, Gameloft explained they could only compensate me in bits and gems, since levels and such were untransferable, but if I told them how much I had lost, they would do that. So I did. I asked for 2471000 bits and 170 gems, showing the exact calculations I used to arrive at those numbers. And then Gameloft and I spent the next month trying to get the game to send these to me. Usually they didn't appear at all. Once they did, but while the game was broken such that receiving gifts crashed the game. Today it finally worked, and they sent me every last bit and gem I asked for, even though there was no proof I provided (nor could have provided) that anything of what I said was true. I now have 197 gems, which is wonderful since there's a certain expensive pony I need to purchase for a current spoilerific quest, and more bits than I have any idea what to do with.

My point is: the game crashes a lot, has various bugs, and is ridiculously greedy with its IAPs. But the customer care staff are amazing, and get my full thanks.

SeaStar777

• Trade Count: (0)
OMG! ALL my friends are GONE!!!! What happened???  :shocked:

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
OMG! ALL my friends are GONE!!!! What happened???  :shocked:

It happens to me from time to time.... I tend to leave it a bit, restart my device and they usually come back again :)

DancingPhoenix - I think I tried to add you before, but not sure you're showing up in my in-game list :(

Something I have been experimenting with - I think the Gift All button DOES send more than one gem a day. I waited for countdown on one of mine, it hit 0, and then straight away increased in time again. I paid attention for the next few hours and I think it was roughly the gaps I left between hitting gift all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Scooterbec122

Mine is Scooterbec122

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
@Violet:  I was impressed with them too.  It took a while to get reimbursed but it was great when it came.  They seems to be pretty good at helping replace lost gems and bits, but they're still a bit slow on updating the other areas.  Oh well, it's something. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Yep.  On EqD.  Not as bad as the boy who ran up close to $1700 on a different game, but something needs to be done about it.  Parental controls, more careful purchases, etc.  Personally, I like the idea of a message reminding others that it will take real money and prompting them for a password for each purchase.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #1089 on: March 11, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »
Well at least she got a refund. It's more than I got after my niece spent almost $200 on my iTunes account buying virtual stars for some game. Oof.

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Well at least she got a refund. It's more than I got after my niece spent almost $200 on my iTunes account buying virtual stars for some game. Oof.

Ouch! And no refund? Apple is mean :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

flutterwry

Seen the recent update? St. Pony's Day. One didn't even need to manually update. The game loaded, crashed, needed longer, crashed again, then there it was...

Spoiler
No new quests, no new shops, but:
New ponies:
- Lucky Clover - 77777 bits
- Mr. Breezy - 300 gems (Price IRL: €18.00-€26.58 / $20.00-29.85)

New decoration:
- Pot of gold - 50 gems (€3.00-€26.58 / $3.33-4.98)
- Lucky Clover Flag - 4000 bits
- Lucky Horseshoe Flag - 4000 bits
- Clover gate - 30000 bits

- Lucky Hedge - 7 gems (€ 0.42- 0.63 / $0.47-0.70)

I just updated the MLP cost calculation... this time with Dollar prices, too. (Don't be irritated by the comma as decimal sign, please...)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:07:05 AM by flutterwry »

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile

Ouch! And no refund? Apple is mean :(

Basically because I knew who did it and had the ability to collect a payment myself.  Maybe if it was my own kid I would have gotten one?  I dunno.  I contacted iTunes support because I got a call about suspicious activity from my bank.  Once we were going through all the details all the pieces started making peeeeeerfect sense!  Lol!  My sister made it up to me, so I wasn't put out too much, but still....It was WAY to easy for her to do.  She racked that bill up in about 20 minutes, if even. 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Gosh, £900 is a lot of money! Because I use a Kindle, mine is linked to my amazon account. I think I have to input a password when I purchase through Amazon, but I would have to double check on that.

Not got the update on mine yet, or at least not that I've noticed, but I've been offline since this morning. Will check when I get home. Wish there were quests though.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Queen Eclipsia

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Can someone please explain the treasure chest thing? I'm so confused. You click on a friend in the "social" tab of the menu. When you click on a friend's name, there's an option to click on their home or click on a gift box. If you click on their home, there's a treasure chest and if you click that, it drops a chest in their Ponyville. Then there is a timer set for 24 hrs. What am I leaving in this chest? Is this coming out of my inventory? And what is that other option, the blue gift box, for? What's the difference between leaving a chest and clicking on a gift box??? I can't find an actual answer anywhere. Also, how do *I* receive a chest? Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal