collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189785 times)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #555 on: November 29, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »
I don't really have the time to drop chests to every person on my list every day either.  So I pick a few at random each time I play to drop chests for and then use the gift all button.  Half the time I can't get in to anyone else's town anyway without the game crashing, but I at least try, since I receive several chests each day.  Seems only right. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #556 on: November 29, 2012, 11:48:54 AM »
I do everyone on my list, except Chibiche because my game hates them, and doesn't want them to have a chest apparently. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 30, 2012, 09:00:43 AM »
OK, I am officially upset with Gameloft. :mad: As if the ridiculous gem requirements weren't bad enough!

I tapped the "Get Free Gems" button out of curiousity and one of the offers was "Deposit £10 at William Hill and play some games"- the reward was 178 gems! That's a betting site openly advertising on a game for children!
What's even worse is that further down there is another advert for a betting site encouraging you to gamble. The reward for that one is 3 gems.

Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful.

I admit that I signed up for the one "Free credit monitoring!" one- to get the 178 gems and then cancel- 

BUT I NEVER GOT ANY GEMS !!!!     I sent several messages to that effect, sent in the "proof" that I had signed up-  and no response. 

So- even though it seems free and easy- I would say DON'T DO IT. 

And thanks to those of you who have been sending me gems and dropping chests-  I send everyone gems, but I have so many friends now, I just drop chests on those that I see sending me gems...  otherwise I'd be doing it all day! Lol

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 30, 2012, 10:10:04 AM »
i try to but  it keeps telling me  that i either have no firends or it  freezes and crahses when i go to send  chests...   i try  and  send  gems.

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #559 on: November 30, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
Just grabbed the app today, my username is MissSleepless as per usual. :3

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 30, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
How do I "cheat" to get more gems? I'm up to the quest where I need to bring in Sweetie Belle, but I only have 17 gems.

sailorstitch

DirePony

« Reply #561 on: November 30, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
How do I "cheat" to get more gems? I'm up to the quest where I need to bring in Sweetie Belle, but I only have 17 gems.

sailorstitch
You need to time travel. Are you playing on an iPhone, iPod or iPad? If so just go into your settings, General, Date and Time and unclick set automatically. Then go in and change the date to the next day and launch the game. The game will give you the daily bonus. After you collect that close the game go back into settings and change the date to the next day and just keep doing that over and over until you have enough gems to buy what you want. It is time consuming but you can a large number of gems in a short amount of time. I was able to get 1000 gems in a couple of hours. I do recommend plugging your device into a power outlet while doing this as opening and closing the game uses a lot of battery.
If you are using an android device it probably also works but I cannot verify it as I only have an iPhone and iPad.

Post Merge: November 30, 2012, 01:33:28 PM

Also if you are going to time travel you may want to do it soon as Gameloft is working on a patch and I would be very suprised if the time travel and airplane mode cheats are not removed or altered in that patch.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:33:28 PM by DirePony »

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 30, 2012, 02:12:24 PM »

sailorstitch
You need to time travel. Are you playing on an iPhone, iPod or iPad? If so just go into your settings, General, Date and Time and unclick set automatically. Then go in and change the date to the next day and launch the game. The game will give you the daily bonus. After you collect that close the game go back into settings and change the date to the next day and just keep doing that over and over until you have enough gems to buy what you want. It is time consuming but you can a large number of gems in a short amount of time. I was able to get 1000 gems in a couple of hours. I do recommend plugging your device into a power outlet while doing this as opening and closing the game uses a lot of battery.
If you are using an android device it probably also works but I cannot verify it as I only have an iPhone and iPad.

Post Merge: November 30, 2012, 01:33:28 PM

Also if you are going to time travel you may want to do it soon as Gameloft is working on a patch and I would be very suprised if the time travel and airplane mode cheats are not removed or altered in that patch.

Thanks!!! I'm using an LG smartphone. I'll give it a try tonight.

Sailorstitch

BerryPunch

« Reply #563 on: November 30, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
This is an old story, it happened like two weeks ago, though.
My sister wasn't getting anywhere in the game, and got upset when she calculated that you would have to play for like 5 years to get Celestia unless you paid 70 bucks. So she started doing the free offers, and all day did them all, she even resorted to the ones that you had to CALL PEOPLE, and she got like 200 gems after that whole day.

Like an hour after she finished, she said she clicked on Der P for another gem and the game froze up, and her phone wouldn't do anything, so she had to take the battery out, and she LOST all the gems she ever earned.  :shocked:

After that she resorted to hacking the game, lol. I don't blame her. She says it's actually fun now, since she  can finally go forward in the storyline.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:50:58 PM by BerryPunch »

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #564 on: November 30, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »
I've spent a good few hours doing time travel to get Gems... I've got 450 only to realise Princess Celestia is 570 Grr.  Looks like I'll have to do more tomorrow.  Did I say she's reduced for two days.

I'm also finding that other towns are crashing and not letting me visit.  OUr of 22 friends today I only managed to give 2 chests.  I've sent a bunch of gifts though and it takes me much less time just to gift everyone many times while collecting daily bonuses instead of visiting towns too.

I very much appreciate the chests I receive but I don't mind if people don't visit.  The game should be a pleasure, not a chore :D

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 30, 2012, 03:14:07 PM »
It's working, but just like in normal time I don't get my bonus everyday. This is going to take a long time.....

Sailorstitch

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #566 on: November 30, 2012, 03:17:08 PM »
I noticed it was on the Kindle Fire now, gave it a download, and it's surprisingly enjoyable. My ID is DoctorMowinckel.

I have a blag about ponies.

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #567 on: November 30, 2012, 03:35:36 PM »
I've found I have to scroll right forward in time to the point I left off.  So one day I finished on the 6th of June and the next time I had to start on the 7th to get the daily bonuses to restart.  However the daily bonuses weren't working when I was getting money and it started up again when I went back to normal time!  So there isn't always a pattern in getting the bonuses.

Also good to note that is you use messenger and use time travel mine signs me out so when I've finished I have to sign back in and any messages you receive while being forward in time won't arrive or let you send any (I've only got an ipad but I guess if it's in sync with an iphone it should send to that instead.)

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #568 on: November 30, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I have no desire to mess with time traveling, but I have 25 gems, and have to buy sweetie belle.. That's happening NO time soon. So looks like I am done with the game :) Hope you guys enjoy playing it. Maybe if they ever make gems easier to get in game, Ill pick it up again.

DirePony

« Reply #569 on: November 30, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
I've found I have to scroll right forward in time to the point I left off.  So one day I finished on the 6th of June and the next time I had to start on the 7th to get the daily bonuses to restart.  However the daily bonuses weren't working when I was getting money and it started up again when I went back to normal time!  So there isn't always a pattern in getting the bonuses.

Also good to note that is you use messenger and use time travel mine signs me out so when I've finished I have to sign back in and any messages you receive while being forward in time won't arrive or let you send any (I've only got an ipad but I guess if it's in sync with an iphone it should send to that instead.)

You are right you do have to go back to the date you left off to keep getting bonuses. I just kept a note of what date I left off and went back to that date. I time traveled my way to all of the ponies, shops and all the decor. It took along time to do but I finished the game completely without spending a dime to do it. The only thing I have left to do is level all the ponies up to 5 stars and I am not sure if I will ever get around to doing that.  If the daily bonuses stop showing up while time traveling it is due to the date messing up while changing it. I tested it on my iPhone and for instance when changing from a month with 30 days to one with 31 days if I changed the month before changing the day to the 1st the game noted the later date. As an example when I changed from June to July I didn't change the date to June 1 and then to July 1. I left it as June 30 changed the month to July and then changed the date to 1. Even though I didn't launch the game it still noted July 30 so the bonus didn't show back up until July 31. I hope that made sense as I was trying to figure out to explain it. Alternatively if you go back to normal time and wait 5 actual days the daily bonus should come back. I tested that a couple of times and it worked.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal