collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189784 times)

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2012, 06:56:12 AM »
I just bought Trixie with coins, and the other ballon pop ponies cost coins as well! But then once I exited the app they went back to prize ponies :(

Are you on iPhone or iPad? There is an airplane mode glitch that allows the balloon pop ponies to be purchased with bits. Go into settings and turn the airplane mode on. Turn off your device and turn it back on. Go back into the game and the balloon pop ponies as well as Soarin (who normally costs gems) should be purchasable with bits.

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2012, 06:57:48 AM »
My id is flipflopsgirl, hope to add some new pony friends!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »
Only RAMChYLD is showing up as my friend right now.. But y'all earned me enough hearts that I could buy Zecora! :D
I'll send you all chests as soon as you'll appear tho! ^^
Still stuck on that dreaded 3 chest quest myself.. I hate this quest, why do they make one like that. Annoying. :P
Good move. I did that on the iPad1, but on my iPad4 I'll be saving up for Scootaloo since she needs way more hearts and is actually required to complete a quest >.<

Figures... :/
I don't like scoots so I did not want to save up for her.. I guess I'll have to skip that quest with diamonds then. Bleh.. :P

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2012, 07:20:25 AM »
I don't like scoots so I did not want to save up for her.. I guess I'll have to skip that quest with diamonds then. Bleh.. :P
Eh, just leave the quest dangling until you have enough hearts. It's only 50 hearts, which at worst takes roughly two weeks with two friends (assuming you're receiving both chests in the town and hearts in the inbox = 4 hearts a day).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:22:47 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »
How did everypony get their F-List to sync up to the game? Chrissytree is the only one it's linking to and even that's only some of the time (then it copies her town into mine and I have to restart my phone).

I'm facing a whole plethora of issues with the game. The timers don't tick down if I'm not inside the game (if I go to my phone's home screen the timers stop), but then I'll get notifications that something has happened. I'll open the game up and the timer will be where I left it. Sometimes it'll lock into zoom mode and I'll have to restart my phone. Friends are not syncing up in the game. Gameloft says I have 30 friends, but it never finds them when I go to Social in MLP.

Also, what's with the ponies in the store that you can't buy?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2012, 07:49:15 AM »
How did everypony get their F-List to sync up to the game? Chrissytree is the only one it's linking to and even that's only some of the time (then it copies her town into mine and I have to restart my phone).

I'm facing a whole plethora of issues with the game. The timers don't tick down if I'm not inside the game (if I go to my phone's home screen the timers stop), but then I'll get notifications that something has happened. I'll open the game up and the timer will be where I left it. Sometimes it'll lock into zoom mode and I'll have to restart my phone. Friends are not syncing up in the game. Gameloft says I have 30 friends, but it never finds them when I go to Social in MLP.

Also, what's with the ponies in the store that you can't buy?
Yeah, the game is still kinda buggy at this time >.< The timer still moves on mine, but the issue where the game copies the town I visited onto my iPad1/iPad4 and creates a visual mess is there. I just try to live with it tho.

You should e-mail all your issues to GameLoft tho.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
I am so upset. My app stopped working ;( It shows the Gameloft screen then Hasbro. Then it just crashes. It's been doing this for a couple days now and I've tried restarting my iPad and everything. Looks like all my work was for nothing :(
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2012, 07:54:51 AM »
I am so upset. My app stopped working ;( It shows the Gameloft screen then Hasbro. Then it just crashes. It's been doing this for a couple days now and I've tried restarting my iPad and everything. Looks like all my work was for nothing :(
Ow, man. I feel your pain. That happened on my iPad1 a few days ago. Deleting the app and re-downloading it solves the issue, but of course you lose everything you've worked towards at this point :(

I'm not sure if iTunes makes a backup of the game data if you sync the iPad with a Mac or PC often, but it's worth a try if there's nothing else on the iPad that isn't worth losing :/

Nontheless, it's worth filing a crash report with GameLoft. Especially since this game is still very bug-ridden.

Also, GameLoft should seriously consider a cloud backup service like EA with Monopoly hotels :( Given that the app already periodically uploads the player's town into their servers so it can be visited when the player is offline, I don't see why they just can't throw in a bit more code to detect if the player has reinstalled the game and offers the player an option to re-download the last uploaded town. This should probably be followed by a survey asking the player why the game was reinstalled.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:04:22 AM by RAMChYLD »

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2012, 08:22:23 AM »
You should e-mail all your issues to GameLoft tho.

Good idea. I did e-mail them about the 3 major issues I have been having. Would particularly like to see my timers run down while the game is not running on my phone. It's so annoying, because I have to live with the timers stopping anytime I want to do something other than play this game on my phone. Rawr.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2012, 08:47:42 AM »
I'm having problems visiting/gifting neighbors. I have several friends but when I "search for everypony" only Celestia and one other come up. Why is this? Do the others have to be online?

i get this alot too, and the ones that show up sometimes it stalls on the way to their poniville
i have added a lot of people but only like 7 or 9 show up still

Post Merge: November 18, 2012, 08:55:08 AM

I have 72 Gameloft friends, and only 8 people are showing up in my game. sigh. I just left 7 chests for people, though! One town wouldn't load, for whatever reason  >_<
i have 52 and only 7 or 9 showing too
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:55:08 AM by Houstonbrony72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
There a lot of bugs and glitches in the game and the servers are overloaded which is causing even more issues. Gameloft should have known that the game was going to be huge and made the necessary upgrades to accommodate it but they didn't. I am sure that they are working on a patch for the issues but I would imagine we won't see anything until they figure out how to prevent the time travel and airplane mode cheats as well.

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2012, 09:11:07 AM »
Yeah, I have a ton of GL friends (thanks everyone!) and have gotten a few hearts (from unknown users, lol). But only 2 friends will show up under the Social button.

I can wait on the ponies that need hearts, I'm just sick of being stuck at the quest where you need to get 3 chests from friends.  :huh:
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2012, 10:47:38 AM »
Eh, just leave the quest dangling until you have enough hearts. It's only 50 hearts, which at worst takes roughly two weeks with two friends (assuming you're receiving both chests in the town and hearts in the inbox = 4 hearts a day).

Thanks for the heads up! I will.. I just did not know until now that you actually get hearts as gifts! I thought you'd get one for each new friends and that would be it! xD

Ugh.. It can.. Crash? Drat. I hope it won't happen with mine.. I don't know if I'd really want to start the game all over again. :C
And yeah.. They should really backup your town online and not on the device.. This way I cannot play it on both iPad and iPhone, too.. Let alone that you have no way to gain it back after a crash. :(
I used to play a lot of WeRule a while ago and they had a feature like that.. So I guess it's not THAT time/money consuming to set it up, given that it was just a small iPhone game, with no big franchise behind, that could afford such a thing! :|

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
Thanks for the heads up! I will.. I just did not know until now that you actually get hearts as gifts! I thought you'd get one for each new friends and that would be it! xD
Well, there's two ways to get hearts in-game: the chests that people drop in the town, and the inbox. The inbox hearts are sent by the gift button, while the chest requires you to visit a town to drop it off. On the downside, it creates two different ways of getting hearts to other players and thus confusion. On the plus side, you're entitled to two hearts from each player each day :P

Ugh.. It can.. Crash? Drat. I hope it won't happen with mine.. I don't know if I'd really want to start the game all over again. :C
And yeah.. They should really backup your town online and not on the device.. This way I cannot play it on both iPad and iPhone, too.. Let alone that you have no way to gain it back after a crash. :(
I used to play a lot of WeRule a while ago and they had a feature like that.. So I guess it's not THAT time/money consuming to set it up, given that it was just a small iPhone game, with no big franchise behind, that could afford such a thing! :|
To play it on two iOS devices (i.e. an iPad and iPhone/iPod or two iPads), most of us settle with having two GameLoft Live accounts and letting them run separately :/ But yeah, the lack of a cloud based backup is a drag especially with an extremely unstable and bug-laden game like this one.

Offline princessmaker

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
It figures this thread would drag me back to the Arena. My ID for the iPhone is LadyBeeLion, and my ID for my iPad (which is mostly played by my daughter) is PrincessApple2003. We will be more than happy to accept requests thrown our way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal