Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Surprise!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hannah66665:
Absolutely stunning work! I especially love how you've drawn them - it reminds me of The Last Unicorn. :heart:

Ponybookworm:
The art is adorable!!!

Heart Of Midnight:
Oh, what a beautiful and love-filled drawing! I almost cry because this is so beautiful!  :heart: :bawl: :heart:

Griffin:
I swear I've opened this thread several times, how come I haven't left a comment yet...  >_<

Stunning as always! The composition is wonderful, I really love the rays of sun coming through the clouds. Playful Baby Surprise is my favourite, I adore the pose you picked for her! And such tenderness in Mama Surprise's eyes. :heart: You did a great job capturing the weird neon quality of their hair, too!

I don't know if you were looking for critique but I'd like to see the adult pony with a slightly longer back. I know that long, dainty legs are your trademark and I generally don't mind stylised anatomy, here I guess it's the pose (the lowered head) which makes her neck and legs appear a bit unproportional compared to her body (or the other way around, actually). Just a little something to think about in the future. ^.^

Thanks for showing us your beautiful work!

sirithfin:

--- Quote from: Griffin on April 10, 2021, 11:11:30 AM ---I swear I've opened this thread several times, how come I haven't left a comment yet...  >_<

Stunning as always! The composition is wonderful, I really love the rays of sun coming through the clouds. Playful Baby Surprise is my favourite, I adore the pose you picked for her! And such tenderness in Mama Surprise's eyes. :heart: You did a great job capturing the weird neon quality of their hair, too!

I don't know if you were looking for critique but I'd like to see the adult pony with a slightly longer back. I know that long, dainty legs are your trademark and I generally don't mind stylised anatomy, here I guess it's the pose (the lowered head) which makes her neck and legs appear a bit unproportional compared to her body (or the other way around, actually). Just a little something to think about in the future. ^.^

Thanks for showing us your beautiful work!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! And yes, I noticed the leg issue too, but too late. :lookround: I know I do it but sometimes I just can’t stop it from happening. I think I was way too pleased with myself for actually doing a background for once... :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version