collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello again everyone  (Read 228 times)

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Hello again everyone
« on: December 25, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »
Well, This has been a hell of a year for me, and not necessarily in a good way. A lot has happened in my life good and bad over the last several months, but a lot of it has been extremely crappy and I pray that this upcoming new year will be a better one.

I haven't been on here in so long that I wasn't sure if I should reintroduce myself or not, but anyway here I am. I'm back, but may only post sporadically depending on how things continue to go. I haven't really followed MLP too much with everything going on, but I still have all of my collection and am excited for the upcoming movie. I love this forum and don't think I could ever leave it forever.

So basically to keep it as short as I can, Last Christmas while we were on vacation as a Family, a random Woman had called my Dad during the night which sparked a huge argument between my Mom and my Dad who have been married for 30 years, and since then their relationship has gone into a downward spiral and they are now in the midst of getting a divorce. My dad has apparently been living a secret double life of constant drug use and drinking, strip clubs and going to bars every other night, and has been having various relations with a multitude of different Women. Shortly after my Mom confirmed they were having problems, My brother, My Grandfather and I moved from their house and got a house to rent. After less than a week of having lived in our house, my Grandfather who I've been living with for the past 8 years and was closer to than anyone else, passed away in his sleep. Now my brother and I, along with a friend of mine from work, are living in the house and splitting the rent 3 ways. This year has been an extremely, stressful, painful, and Drama filled one for me, and couldn't be more glad that it is about to end. 2017 will hopefully be the start of a new beginning.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 07:16:44 PM by Neon Sparkle »

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Hello again everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:25:25 PM »
Welcome back, Neon Sparkle

I've very sorry for all the things you've been through this year. It's not easy to deal with such a discovery and then have to experience a death. I hope 2017 goes better with you, and the forum is always here when you feel like talking ponies again!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again everyone
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 08:37:46 PM »
Welcome back to the forum!!!

Sounds indeed like a crap year for you to experience.  I think there are many of us that have also had a lot of life struggles this year.  May 2017 see some positive experiences come through for you and i hope that being back on the forum helps distract too from some of life's trials and tribulations. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal