collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 38909 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: 2 more days left!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »
Submitted my app!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2016, 05:04:33 PM »
Mkia I'd have been shocked if I didn't see you in this swap xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2016, 05:11:17 PM »
Mkia I'd have been shocked if I didn't see you in this swap xD
Haha I was debating it for a day just because I am going to host an OT Valentine's Swap, but I decided to do both!

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2016, 05:13:43 PM »
Oh neat!!!! Maybe I might sign up I'll see. I might be actually going to Disneyland soon! XD!! If I don't do the swap maybe I can pick up stuff for people?? ;)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2016, 05:33:12 PM »
Submitted my app!
I'm so glad to see you'll be in this swap! I, too, would have been surprised if you had missed it! :)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2016, 05:51:56 PM »
Waving to True...i have not talked to you in forever.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2016, 06:51:38 PM »

1. Favorite Disney movies?
The Lion King
Aladdin
Mulan
Wreck-it Ralph
The Black Cauldron

2. Favorite Disney characters?
Top 2:
Simba
Gremlin Prescott

Others:
The Lion King: Kopa, Kion, Kovu, Fuli & Bunga
Kingdom Hearts: Xemnas, Sora & Demyx
Aladdin: Iago
The Black Cauldron: Gurgi
Wreck-it Ralph: Ralph
Bolt: Mittens
Oliver & Company: Dodger
General: Scrooge McDuck (preferably in his DuckTales/blue attire), Pete, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Gremlin Gus

3. Are there any Disney movies/characters you dislike?
I'm not big on princesses (though I do like Mulan and Tiana, it's just that I prefer them looking casual instead of 'shiny' like they are on most merchandise).

4. Any particular merchandise type you prefer (plushies, figures, pins, etc.)?
Plushies are my absolute fave! But most of the ones I want are hard to get hold of these days.
I love pretty much everything (with a few exceptions listed below).

4. Any particular merchandise type you'd rather not receive?
Pins (unless they're Lion King, and I'd still put them as a low priority) and dolls (this hopefully isn't a problem though)! Also not into jewelry, make up or things relating to fashion. Same with bath salts and lotions (I still have some from Christmas).
Also, whilst I'm pretty sure no official merchandise exists like this, I really hate anthro/gijinka versions of my favourite characters.

5. Do you have a wishlist?
Lion King: Aaaaaanything that I don't have! I especially love the unique stuff that you don't see often.
Also, at the time of posting this, we have nothing for Lion Guard over. Nothing! All I have is the book. I'd love some Kion/Bunga/Fuli items!
Gremlin Prescott: There is nothing. Haha. I list him there in case some is crazy enough to want a custom challenge.
Gremlin Gus: There's a (very inaccurate) plushie that I'd love. Also, either of his figures not the Fifinella, she scares me
Kingdom Hearts: Pride Lands Arts figure (haha no), Hot Topic stuff (like the fleece blanket they once had)
Iago: Any plush not listed in my collection. I know - There aren't many out there anyway.
Black Cauldron: Gurgi toy! A Gurgi plushie would make my day, but I understand that they're annoyingly rare.
Oliver & Co: I mostly want a Dodger plushie.
Wreck-it Ralph Disney Store Ralph plushie. The UK never released it :(
Pete Plushie!

6. What would you like as extras?
Hm, anything  really! Things I could use (like stationary, pens, etc.) would be great, or other things for my collections. My other interests are videogames (Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, MLP, etc.), Smurfs, Zelfs. Animal wise, I love bats, dragons (they count, right?) and lions.

7. What is your favorite type of candy?
Sour candies! But not too much candy, if any please - I have a lot leftover from Christmas!

8. Any candies you specifically don't like? Allergies?
Licorice, dark or plain chocolate.

Collections
  • Lion King: http://tlk.xemnas.net - Full collection images, also searchable by item type or character type! I also have the Tsum Tsums, not listed there.
  • Gremlin Prescott: Erm... There isn't anything... Haha. Unless the blue Gremlin statue from Dark horse counts. That's with my KH collection.
  • Kingdom Hearts: This doesn't include books! I'd avoid buying any books for that reason.
    Kingdom Hearts Collection

• Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: I have everything released in the US Disney Store after the release of Epic Mickey, save for the beanie (I have the medium plush) and the hat. Click for a full collection image (well, technically, it's RadSpyro's, but I have permission to use it since everything here is what I have)
  • Iago: I have these plushies and the Tsum Tsum.
  • Scrooge McDuck: Original DuckTales plushie, plus both Disneyland Paris plushies (there are two similar ones).
  • Mittens: Just the beanie from the Disney Store. And some cutlery items.
  • Wreck-it Ralph: Plastic-head Ralph plush, little 'house' tin, talking Ralph plush and talking Ralph figure and a random WIR freebie from a Disney mag.

As for the others, I don't really have anything aside from a couple of pins!

Questions

Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?
...If you're feeling brave and want to tackle something of Gremlin Prescott, sure! :silly:

I have a friend that will be going to Disney World soon. She is being nice enough to pick up a couple of things for me. Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from?
Can't think of anything. There's a new Lion Guard attraction (which won't be open until Feb), but if there are any pamphlets to do with it... :P

Partner how do you feel about a themed box? (I.e. All items from the same movie/character/etc).
A Lion King or Simba themed box would be fine by me!

Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones?
I don't mind, really!

What are your favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)
In order: 'Smurf' blue, royal blue, lime green, grey and black (if you count it).

Do you prefer your box decorated or plain?
I want to say decorated, but if it's decorated I know the mailman might decide to steal it (he has before, when they've been decorated). So plain, I guess :(

Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example).
I'm okay with anything!

I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?
I wouldn't say it's tacky. I think it would be sweet, personally :)

Most of us have posted collection pictures, but I'm still worried that I might get something my partner already has. Could everyone either post some pictures and a list or at least a basic rundown of what kinds of things they already have?
Will do! My TLK collection is the only one that shouldn't be a problem, hopefully, as every single item is listed on the site (except the Tsum Tsums, which I have).

If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things?
I'm okay with used things, just as long as they're in a good condition.

Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?
I'm fine with that!

Is there one brand of candy you like better than others?
I'm not a huge candy eater, so... not really! Although I do adore Meiji.

Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?
None, really! I have the ones I'm looking for.

What are your favorite ponies?
Sweet Stuff!

What other things do you collect/are you interested in?
Pokeymans (mostly the newer stuff), Smurfs, Green Mario Luigi & Shadow the Hedgehog!

Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper.
I'm fine with that! I'm not fussy with the wrapping paper, honestly :P

Other paper questions:
I'm good with any type of wrapping paper XD

Partner I have some promotional stickers from Disney Movie club. Would you mind if I used some of them to decorate your gifts after wrapping them as long as the sticker didn't give away was inside?
Sure! :)

Do you wear jewelry?
Afraid not! :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 03:32:08 PM by Sora »

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
Waving to True...i have not talked to you in forever.

OH MY GOSH! let me just jump into your PM box!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2016, 07:36:26 PM »
This will be my very first Arena swap. I'm excited about this swap since I love Disney.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2016, 09:15:02 PM »

-- Beauty and the Beast
-- Frozen
-- Lady and the Tramp
-- Aladdin
-- The Little Mermaid
-- The Princess and the Frog
-- Robin Hood
-- Inside Out
-- The Rescuers
-- Hunchback of Notre Dome
-- Mary Poppins

-- Belle & Beast (Prince Adam)
-- Elsa, Anna, Kristoff
-- Jasmine & Aladdin
-- Ariel & Prince Eric
-- Tiana and Naveen
-- Aurora
-- Disgust / Sadness / Anger
-- Robin Hood, Prince John, Little John, Maid Marion
-- Bernard & Bianca
-- Lady and Tramp

I'm also a villains fan. I love Maleficent, Ursula, Prince John, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Frollo, Captain Hook, Scar, Mother Gothel, Dr. Facilier...

Note: If I like a princess, I generally like all the characters in her film. The ladies I've listed with princes are paired because I actually like the prince in question as his own character (rather than a plot device for her / the film.)

I'm not a big fan of Oliver and Company, The Black Cauldron, Pinnochio, or Lilo and Stitch. I've got nothing against Mickey, Minnie, etc. but I wouldn't want them to be the focus of a box someone was making me. I like Marvel but again I'm not counting on that as a theme.

I'm really into Disney Infinity right now. I love Itty Bittys (and would love to own Tsum Tsums as well--I haven't seen them around here.) I collect mugs, stickers, keychains and coloring books. I love decorative storage things like pencil cases, totes and tins. I love the little movie based figure sets. (I have the set for Aladdin.), Disney Pins (especially the shoes! I have Rapunzel and Cinderella) and dolls (I don't own any Disney dolls. If I got one I'd want a character I really love like Belle, Elsa, Merida (whose movie I did not adore, but whom I think is very pretty.) or one of the cool looking villains. (Mainly thinking Maleficent, Ursula or Evil Queen).

Note: In the above answer I've aimed to give you ideas. The info in wish list is a group of suggestions that will help ensure you don't buy something I own. Please feel free to get as creative as you wish. :)

Socks (usually don't wear them) Jewelry (I'm really finicky because I have trouble with clasps / don't have pierced ears), Bath Products (I just got a ton of Bath & Body Works for Christmas), Food (Disney stuff is costly and food usually isn't the best way to invest).

Here are a few suggestions. Feel free to use or totally ignore these. I'm putting them here since they're things I already collect. Their main purpose is to help you not buy stuff I already own.

Itty Bittys: Sadness, Anger, Fear, Joy, Elsa, Anna, Yoda, Darth Vader

Movies: Robin Hood, The Hunchback of Notre Dome, The Rescuers, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast. (Note: Some of these are potentially expensive. Feel free to disregard.)

Disney Infinity: Elsa, Mulan, Darth Vader, Merida, Aladdin, Jasmine, Sadness, Fear

Disney Trading Pins: (shoes) Jasmine, Anna, Elsa, Ariel, Mary Poppins, Tinker Bell, Mulan, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Tiana... I'm also interested in the villain shoes, though I don't have those started yet.

Chocolate / candy / tea, washi tape, cute post-it notes or notepads, pens, stickers, scrapbooking / papercraft supplies, keychains, magnets... I'll likely enjoy whatever you send. I love finding out what people come up with. :)

Chocolate: Milk or white. With: Peanut butter, hazelnut filling, peanuts or almonds, cookie or wafer, mint or caramel.

Candy: Jolly Ranchers, Airheads, Skittles, Jelly beans, Gushers / Juicy Squirts, RealFruit Gummies.

Tea: I like black tea, white tea, chai and most fruit blends. The only tea I really dislike is chamomile.

I love trying new chocolate / candy.

No allergies here. I don't like coconut, black licorice, nerds, whoppers, anything super hot or anything super sour. (a little spice or tart is fine--just nothing tear inducing. :lol: )

Items I Already Own:

Click the spoiler for a list. If you need / want pictures they can be found in either the private swap I did with Mkia9 or the Ornament / $15 pony boxes I received from Ledbyrd.

Spoiler
Itty Bittys:

-- Chewbacca
-- Luke
-- Leia
-- Tin Man
-- Disgust

Disney Infinity:

-- Anakin
-- Ahsoka
-- Luke
-- Leia
-- Han Solo
-- Disgust (no pic but I know my bf bought her for me.)

Mugs:

-- Disgust (inside Out)
-- Lady and the Tramp

Movies:

-- Tangled
-- Inside Out

Shoe Pins:

-- Rapunzel
-- Cinderella

Figure sets:

-- Aladdin

Other Assorted Items:

-- Belle Christmas ornament
-- Frozen purse tin (w/ Anna, Elsa & Olaf)
-- Mini Olaf ornament
-- Mini Belle figure in alt. dress
-- Star Wars lunch pail
-- Disney Princess cup (plastic)
-- Disney Princess tin / pencil case (That's how I'm using it.)

Questions from the Group:

Question for you guys? Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?

Sure, that would be great. I enjoy handmade items.

I have a friend that will be going to Disney World soon. She is being nice enough to pick up a couple of things for me. Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from?

I'm not as focused on park attractions as I am on the characters / movies that I like. It's been a long time since I went to Disney World. :lol: My favorite park was MGM (now Hollywood Stuidios, if I'm not mistaken?) My favorite rides as a kid were the Star Wars simulator (which has apparently been updated recently) and the Great Movie Ride, which had parts I loved and parts that kinda scared me as a kid.

Would you be interested in a themed box?

Sure, that would work for me. I'll be totally happy whether my box ends up themed or eclectic since I really love everything I listed. :)

Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones?

Either option will work totally fine for me. I did my best to ensure my info was flexible.

What are your favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)

I like sky blue, bright pink, bright purple and deep green. That said, if my partner has any ideas already on how they want to wrap things that's great.

Either way works. My boxes are either hand delivered or sent to the post office, so there's no chance that decorating will put it at risk.

Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example).

Either way will work for me. I collect a wide range of characters and a wide range of merchandise types.

If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things?

I have no problem with this. As long as the items I receive are in nice condition there should be no reason to be upset. I collect g1 ponies--those certainly don't come to me new. :lol:

question: I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?

I think that's cute. If I were to do that I'd likely write about it in the card (and tell my partner to read it last) or attach a note to the packaging. I'd want to know if something was unique in such a way. When a toy has a history, it's interesting to know what that is / was.

Partner fiancé and I have extras of the Figaro and Marie plastic blind bag tsum tsums (the ones with the accessories). Any interest in one as an extra?

I ended up watching (and really enjoying) The Aristocats because of our private swap back in October, so if you got my name I'd love to receive those from you since I do like the kittens and because of our swap history it would make sense.

Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry?

I'm really awful at navigating that site. :lol: That said, I'd love any of the little pencil cases / makeup bags, pens or notebooks they have. A lot of stuff on that site has the most gorgeous softly shaded / pastel colors. You don't see that around here from Disney and I actually like the different take on things.

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ???

I'm totally fine with a couple larger things or several smaller ones. Consider what the item(s) you would be getting in either case are, and whether you think I would use them. That'd be my advice, anyway. Pay attention to item types someone seems interested in, provided they don't tell you one way or the other on number of gifts. Good luck!

Are you in any other swaps? Are you using your list here for those?

I am currently doing three swaps: this one, the Be My Valentine swap and a private swap with Ledbyrd since my birthday is next month. I gave a ton of ideas in the Valentine Swap that aren't Disney, so odds are good my partner for that won't go that way. The budget for that swap isn't as big as it is for this one, and Disney tends to take more money to box well. As for the private swap, there was not a major list there on my end and a massive pony list on hers. We've swapped countless times, so our swaps don't tend to be as structured.

Question:  Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?

I'm totally good with Disney extras or with other things. I know what you mean about having trouble deciding what to get and having trouble stopping, though. :D There are so many awesome options out there. :D

Is there anything you forgot to add to your list?

I like Funko Pops, if that helps. :)

I adore chocolate with peanut butter, so anything Reese's is good. I like chocolate dipped Pocky. Jolly Ranchers are awesome, especially the gummies. TimTams are always epic. (But if you can't get them that's totally okay. :lol: I can't get them here either.)

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?

I haven't gotten around to editing the list in my sig, but I'll list a few here:

G1: Princess Royal Blue, Princess Starburst, Tropical Breeze, Rosedust, Peach Blossom, Peppermint Crunch, Sherbert, Crunch Berry, Starshine, Sweetheart Sister Twinkler, Sweet Suds, Starshine, Parasol, Medley.

G3: Twirlerna, Silver Song, Serendipity, Waterfire, Butterpop.

G4: Water Cuties Blossomforth, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Lyra Heartstrings.

My absolute most favorite pony is Princess Serena. A more detailed list:

G1: Princess Serena, Cherry Sweet, Coco Berry

G3: Twilight Twinkle, Desert Blossom, Soda Float, Waterfire

G4: Rarity, Fluttershy, Trixie, Applebloom

Washi Tape, Cute Post-It Notes and little notebooks, pens (black ink or colored ink), scrapbooking supplies, unique tins / pencil cases / bags to hold small items (space is not my friend!), coloring books, keychains, mugs, stickers. (Other toylines I like include Monster High, Ever After High, Lego, Shopkins, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and DC Comics.)

Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper.

I say go for it. A lot of us have holiday paper and I see no sense in not using it up.

Partner, I have Disney wrapping paper but it's not for a film on your list. Should I go ahead and use it or look at your favorite colors instead?

Do whatever will work best for you. I like a lot of films that I didn't list and even if it's not one I'm crazy about it's wrapping paper. :lol: I love pretty looking presents, but I wouldn't want someone to stress out over that part of a box needlessly.

Do you wear jewelry?

I like jewelry but I have trouble with clasps. Longer necklaces that can be slipped on are great, as are bracelets that can go "over" rather than clasp. Items that clasp with a button or magnetically can work, though. My ears are not pierced.

Partner I have some promotional stickers from Disney Movie club. Would you mind if I used some of them to decorate your gifts after wrapping them as long as the sticker didn't give away was inside?

Sure, that would be totally fine. I love using stickers to decorate presents. :)

This awesome item I found for ya partner, the packaging would kill me on shipping can I take the figures out of the package and wrap them in bubblewrap? It would save me about $10 in shipping xD

Go ahead and open it. I've sent and received little Disney figures before and that seems to be the rule of thumb. They have cute packaging, but it's bulky and impractical for mailing. Plus, saves me the trouble of having to do it when it gets here. A lot of those things are a pain to get out of the box. :lol:

Question: Would you mind if I wrap one of your gifts in a box from a jewelry store?

Go for it. :) I always open boxes to find out what's inside during a swap. It's always best not to assume they are what the box says unless it's obviously swap related. (And even then I'd open since I'm generally not an MIB collector.) I've sent stuff in Mystery Mini boxes, snack boxes and who knows whatelse in the last year. Some stuff needs a box or it's impossible to wrap. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:50:31 AM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2016, 08:37:07 AM »

My all time favorites are Aristocats and Pocahontas, and that is where a great deal of my collection lies. But other movies I love include (in no particular order):
Frozen
The Lion King
101 Dalmations
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Wreck it Ralph
Big Hero 6
Tangled

Kittens from Aristocats
Duchess
Thomas O'Malley
Pocahontas
Meeko, Percy, and Flit
Mrs Potts and Chip
Ariel
Ursula
Chip and Dale
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Oswald

Not particularly? I mean there are certainly movies that aren't my favorites, but I don't dislike any of them lol. I'm not a huge fan of the princesses, unless mentioned above. I tend to like the animal characters more.

All of the above!! I collect pins, plushies, mugs, figures, random bath sets, pencils, whatever you find! I love weird stuff, too! I have a Marie toilet brush from Rosierjay that is one of the coolest things ever!

Nope, not if its collection related.
Extras wise I'd prefer no lotion or bath products. But if its a collection item that's fine!

Not in particular, no. But I do have things I will always be interested in.
Heres a link to my pinterest if you need some ideas. I don't have anything in this Pinterest board:
https://www.pinterest.com/haileymarie92/collection-wants/

I love Tsum Tsums! I'm still looking for:
-Flounder
-Ariel
-Ursula
-Sebastian
-Scuttle
-Rajah
-Genie
-Miss Bunny
-Lucifer
-Lady
-Tramp
-Nana
-Tick Tock
-Figaro

Here are some other ideas of things I don't yet have:

Mugs: Beauty and the Beast (I have chip, but thats it), Any Frozen mug (I have none), Ariel (or her animal friends), Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero 6, 101 Dalmations

More Disney stuff? lol. But really :P. I like candy, stickers, etc.

Dark chocolate, M&Ms (mini and peanut are my favs), sour gummi worms, cookies, tim tams.

No allergies. I dislike chocolate with fruit in it. Also dislike Crunch bar (or anything with the rice crunch things in it). Not a fan of cheap dollar store off-brand chocolate. And not a fan of white chocolate. I'd rather go for quality than quantity (like a small amount of Lindt truffles versus a huge amount of cheaper chocolate).

Questions from the group!
Would you appreciate handmade items in your box?
Absolutely! I'd prefer the main portion of the budget be spent on licensed merch, but I'd love something handmade as an extra!

Is there anything from Disney World you might like?
I've never been to Disney World, but I have Disneyland annual passes. I would love any Aristocats item, if they happen to have one.

I would be happy either way :).

I'm happy with whichever you decide partner :)

Orange :). Especially with pink, red, or yellow. But I love all colors really. So any wrapping is just fine!

Our packages get placed on our porch until someone is home to bring them in, so I'd keep the outside box decorations to a minimum. And I usually let the cats have the box after I take the gifts out, so really the inside doesn't have to be decorated either. But if you want to partner, go for it!

I don't mind used as long as it's in good condition and preferably from a smoke-free home/store/etc.

question: I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?
Definitely not tacky! I'd be just fine with that

Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?
Totally happy with this!! Most of my partners extras are collection related, too!

I really like Lindt truffles lately, but honestly I'm happy with any of the ones listed in my original post.

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?
I'm not actively collecting ponies right now :/

Toola Roola and Zecorra are my top two favs, but I also like Rarity.

Disney! Lol. I used to collect zebra stuff, but I haven't had room to add to that collection in a long time. Though I do still like zebra print stuff (just traditional black and white).
Oh! I do also love the Paw Patrol lol. They're nickelodeon, but they're just so cute!!! Any thing with dogs and cats on it I'd love actually.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:08:31 PM by mkia9 »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »
Everyone is making their forms really pretty... maybe I need to go back and spruce mine up. ;)

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2016, 06:54:15 PM »
Sent my PM in, I look forward to this swap!  ^.^ I'll fill out my form tomorrow.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »
Sent my pm, I'll be updating this with my wishlist. I am going to be gone for a week during this swap I'll be at Walt Disney World for my birthday the 31st-feb 6th. So I'll have to plan on some things in advance and do my best while at the parks!

1.   Favorite Disney movies?
Beauty & The Beast
Tangled
Oliver & Company
Aristocats
Princess & The Frog
The Lion King
Lilo & Stitch

Pascal from Tangled, Stitch, I really like the new Mickey Shorts series, not a huge fan of general mickey though.

Never been a big fan of the majority of the princesses, Marie from aristocrats, ariel from little mermaid, that Gollum type character from black cauldron

Dvds/Blurays, Kitchen items, Things I can use every day, pins, books, pens,

Plush, Coffee mugs (I have too many), Frozen, pencils (I'm overflowing with them pens are fine)

My profile has a amazon wishlist link for some ideas.
I'm mostly focused on updating my VHS to dvd/and or blu ray. I'm down to about 20. Since we have quite a few PAL format members thus far it would have to be region free. The only thing I'm looking for from UK is the Disney Treasures DVD packs are very high on the list.

Books I'd be interested in any of the Disney art of books so far I only own Wall-e, Aladdin, and Monsters University, art of lion king, and disney golden books. Rather interested in the old Mickey's cookbook from the parks which is on the amazon list.

Pins I do have a list on pinpics not sure if that's the best route or not to make a wishlist on. http://pinpics.com/member.php?t=w&uid=44715&keyword=&pg=1  If you could find my name Liz in pins that would be cool in any of the alphabet sets except pooh bear I'm not a huge Pooh fan. Otherwise I don't have too many pins I'll update soon with a photo of what I do have. I'd stay away from newer releases since I'll be in the parks mid swap. I plan buying a few  :biggrin:

candy, perhaps something local, got a crafting hobby you like to do handmade things are fine too!

dark chocolate, sour gummies

Not a fan of taffy or hard things to chew, have a bad jaw that pops at times.

Thread Questions

Handmade items? Yes
Favorite theme park ride? Pirates of the Caribbean
Theme Box? Sure
Whichever you prefer I know majority of my wishlist is on the higher end so fewer might be easier.

What are you favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)
Blues, Greens, Purples

Plain I tend to reuse shipping boxes.

I am ok with  whatever my partner finds and wants to do.

I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do?

I'm ok with it if you are.

Pictures of your collection?
Here is a quick photo drop on photobucket http://s40.photobucket.com/user/barbariancrumpet/library/Disney%20Swap
Missing from the photos right now due to being lent out is the black cauldron, Aladdin king of thieves, and jim henson's storyteller. Basically anything that is a vhs I'd rather have on dvd/blu ray. I do have a small oliver and company collection but I've rather stopped collecting. I don't mind small figures though, my movie shelf has trinkets from childhood.

Partner fiancé and I have extras of the Figaro and Marie plastic blind bag tsum tsums (the ones with the accessories). Any interest in one as an extra?

I'm really not interested in the tsum tsum line at all.

Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry?

I absolutely adore the soup miso/rice bowls! The chip & dale set I've been eyeing over awhile as well as stitch. But those were a last year item. Looking at what's on the website now I do like the donald soup set. I don't wear a lot of jewelry even though I think most of it is cute. Or the stitch cookie/bread cutters that are only found in japan. Bento box supplies and or chopsticks would be fine as well.

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ???

I'm ok with less, I know my wishlist is closer to budget on just 1-2 items.

Are you in any other swaps? Are you using your list here for those?
nope, this is the only swap I'm in
Is there anything you forgot to add to your list?
Not that I can think of at the moment. I suppose you could add Disney adult watches as an interest.

I like Ghirardelli chocolate, kinder chocolate better than let's say Hershey.

Linked in my sig though I have been downsizing lately and mainly all I have left on my wishlist are items out of budget for this swap.

G1 Gypsy, Barnacle
G4 Twilight and Zecora

I collect ninja turtles. Some interests include art, roller skating, pokemon, yo-kai watch, fantasy books

Go for it! I really do not mind if it's holiday paper or not.

Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead?
I don't mind either way. It could just be my little pony themed paper if that was something you had on hand. I really don't mind even if it's a series I'm not fond of when it comes to paper.

Do you wear jewelry?

I sort of do, while I do have pierced ears I don't change them out unless I am getting a medical procedure. I had both my ears get infected and then inflamed from cheap metal when I got them done so I'm very wary of anything but surgical steel. I do like bracelets and necklaces but I have issues wearing them for long periods of time due to sensitive skin so while I like jewelry it's not something I wear often.

If you want to use them to decorate you can. I also am a member of Disney movie club. :D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:49:18 AM by JazzMatazz »
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2016, 11:02:34 PM »
Everyone is making their forms really pretty... maybe I need to go back and spruce mine up. ;)

im thinking the same thing haha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal