collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~  (Read 4043 times)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 04:58:59 PM »
There are several awesome arena members who won't make this list simply because I would be going on forever, but a few who have made my experience here truly amazing so far are:

Sarah-Bee: You were one of the first people I "met" after I started recollecting, and you were so patient with me, answering all of my pony-related questions (cleaning, restoring, pricing, etc.).  You also gave me my first positive feedback rating on here, so thanks. :)

terabithianprince: I sold my first pony to you and now several others, and you are always so kind and appreciative.  It is always great chatting with you as well.

Marigold: You make me laugh, like, ALL the time.  And yet you are also amazingly sweet and sensitive.  I will always treasure my sparkly eyeball.  The cinnamon gum is gone by now, but I am making my root beer barrels stretch. ;)

RedLynx: I think you were born with a generosity gene.  You will be featured in a brag of mine soon!

Shenanigans: So bubbly and friendly to everyone, and incredibly kind. 

Enolaalone: I had so much fun doing our private trade and exchanging emails with you. 

Sternenstaub: Practically best buds since the Tiny Pony Swap!  You have spoiled me immensely and are always such a sweetie.

michelle53: You always check up on me, your heart is so genuine and you set yourself aside to help others.

madhatterda: You crack me up!  And I'm grateful for your many offers to help me get over my fear of customisation.  One day I will take you up on this!

Whippycorn: Got to know you a bit after I bought two ponies from you... and nearly cried when I saw the beautiful picture you drew for me.  And you're so patient!

hyenacub: More than once nearly brought me to tears with your encouraging words.  You have a way of lifting other people up.

Sarahlacewing: You know what I say about you!  You stalk the WYP forum waiting for a chance to give sage advice and encouragement.  I still can't believe you sent me free dollyhair after my epic eBay fiasco with the hair cut pony. :hug:

hathorcat: Fellow Scottish arena member and amazing mod!  It was great getting to know you in the Make a Wish (List) swap, and even though you are insanely busy, you still took time out to be in touch after I took a break from the arena for a while.  I hope to meet you in RL sometime soon!

ponylady, partypony566, SourdoughStomper, and the rest of the mods.... you are incredible, truly!!  I don't bow down to idols, but if I did, lol...   :worshippy:

And to everyone who said such nice things to me after I had my whiny-baby moment that eventually inspired this thread, THANK YOU.  :grouphug:

To all of the people who are NOT going to get shout-outs on this thread: Just because you don't get a shout-out (which I won't, either) doesn't mean you aren't an absolutely lovely person. There are cliques here, just like everywhere else, and we just aren't a part of them. Don't feel bad if you don't read your name here. xoxo

Absolutely!!  Thanks, Dibbles. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 08:59:24 PM »
There are so many awesome pony peeps, but I'd like to send some extra love to a few people:

the ninjas - I love you guys, you ROCK! Thanks for putting up with my pffft LOL!

the NW pony people - looking forward to more crafting and pony parties with you this year!

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 02:25:53 AM »
I dunno. I love all your guys. I mean, I came back after two, three years because i missed you all.

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:01 AM »
I dunno. I love all your guys. I mean, I came back after two, three years because i missed you all.

Welcome back!! :hug:
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 05:27:25 AM »
-rolls in all the warm, fuzzy feels-
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
  • An eccentric whose quite fine with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
I know I may not know many of you personally but you guys really are all so sweet and that's what makes the arena such a kind and amazing place. I have quite a few members here that I want to thank personally and here is just the place to do it.

Mods: Love you all, your so funny and nice, and without you folks there wouldn't be a arena, thanks for everything you all do.

Kiwi: Thanks for taking the time to answer my newbies qustions, which much have been rather annoying and for being really quick to pming me back. That really did help me alot. :)

Rachel Eyes: I don't know how to thank you enough. You were one of my first friends here and I really enjoyed pming you, we were sort of like pen pals for awhile. It was fun getting pm's and sharing Beatles love through pming. Thank you so much as it's really nice to have a fellow arena member with common intrest.

Lochnessmomster: Thank you for that pm, and you seem super sweet and really kind, and take extra care to be so and I think that's really nice and pleasent of you.

Lorelei Redfern: Those few times I come to the shoutbox you always help include me. Your so nice and sweet for that and I do appreacate it.

Tulagirl: I don't know you too well but you seem nice and I love your profile pic.

And that's about it for now. Oh and everyone else: Keep being awsome and keeping this the coolest fourm ever!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »
Everyone here is so awesome! But especially [you]  :heart:

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
aww... thanks, gustystarr :hug: I have no doubt that you'll keep meeting people you like the longer you're here.  The arena truly is a wonderful place to be, especially for an online forum.  It's often even nicer than my Facebook newsfeed. ;)

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline StarZetRaven

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Your average G2 collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 08:57:51 AM »
I've been a lurker forever so I don't know anyone and no one knows me - but I really appreciate all the nice members here :lovey: This is the best forum With the best people :D
ladywaterfall.tumblr.com

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 09:32:28 AM »
I've looked at this thread a dozen times, and I back away each time since I have the hardest time coming up with a list of members to appreciate. I want to thank everyone that mentioned me though. Having you around as friends or just acquaintances means a lot. I should clarify that making a list is hard for me since so many of you have touched my online life here on the Arena. I mean Diamond, Hathorcat, Ponylady, PK and SDS. You guys are mods I've been able to pm almost anytime with even the smallest questions ( appreciate the other mods as well guys. I just don't torment you with my problems as much). Goodness even people like Stern or Buffy. I don't talk to you all the time, but anytime I've asked for help with shipping outside my area you've always helped me.

It's just meant a lot to have you guys. I think when I did cards at Christmas I sent out over thirty, and I really just didn't want to leave any friends behind. I wanted to try and remember everyone I could on the holidays, so I always have trouble picking specific people. I'll try to pick a few though.
Elu: my first friend on the Arena. Always so goofy with sprinkled wit and wisdom.

Enola: You offered to help me with UK purchases and turned out to be a friend. Thank you

Zora: Again someone I initially bought something from and then was just a beautiful person. I enjoy the times we have to talk. You thought of me when I was really sick, and it meant so much to me.

Michelle, Lochness and Marigold: I just love you ladies. Always so friendly, and I can talk to you in any thread or pm to have a comfortable conversation.

Shenanigans: One of the sweetest people I've met online. Always thinking of someone else. You have such a kind heart.

Chi: Being a friend when I needed one and keeping me company with silly conversation. I do blame you though for pulling me into the MH addiction. :P

Maniah: Becoming a friend not only on the Arena but in the real world as well. Moving was hard on me last year, and I missed seeing my friends. It's nice to have someone to talk to again.

Bandit: I want to thank you for helping make my wife's Christmas an amazing one.

Surfstar: When I had to drop out of Healthy Habits you still sent me a box even though I told you to leave me behind. You put so much money and care into the gifts you made for everyone. Thanks so much

See looking at my list I can see so many others like LSC, Pegasus, Rosencrantz or Endocat. I have trouble just picking a few people that I appreciate, so I just want to say I appreciate all of you. Even if I didn't mention you I didn't forget. My list is just so darn long! I just think you need to know even if I didn't say it you mean something to me. Even members I don't always get along with are important. You help create diversity in this pony community.

Awww I just love you guys :grouphug:

Also I forgot to mention thank you HZ. That is a very kind comment, and I thank you for helping me with my characters! You've always been very nice to me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:34:08 AM by madhatterda »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 12:52:19 PM »
I just wanted to thank you guys for being such wonderful pony friends.  It means a lot to me. I love getting involved in swaps because it gives me a chance to get to know new people.  The arena is just packed full of the most interesting and delightful people.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
thank you green  for the  nice words.   and thank you gustystarr.  ^^ i know what it feels like be left out and ignored so i try to   include  everyone int he conversation.  and be nice to eveyone.

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »
I LOVE EVERYPONY!
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »

Elu: my first friend on the Arena. Always so goofy with sprinkled wit and wisdom.

aaw... hear that? im sprinkled! =D

ill try to post a list later if i have time. have to go outside and glare the snow off of my walk.

big hugs!

kaninchen

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 10:49:25 AM »
just a fuzzy wuzzy shout out to zora, who so kindly asked on the nirvana board many months ago about the mystery member looking for German moonstone.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal