collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~  (Read 4042 times)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pony arena member appreciation thread~
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 10:38:02 AM »
What a nice thread!

Mods and admins: Awesome job and thanks for the countless hours of hard work!

To all members: Thanks for making the forum fun and welcoming place!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 02:38:15 PM »
Well, I sure would love to thank the following buddies for being such good friends, supportive and good to me during this stressful time I have been going through.

Little.Fox: Little you are the greatest friend and I am so glad we met.  Thank you for the lovely things you have sent me and for cheering me up as well as checking on me.

Sunsnail: Sun, you have been a shoulder to cry on for a few months now.  Thank you for talking with me about my stuff and for being so much fun.  I so appreciate you checking in with me from time to time.  Great buddy!

Sternenstaub: Stern has done so much for me. She is just the sweetest most generous person.  She has brought a smile to me numerous times.

Redlynx: Redlynx is very thoughtful and caring.  Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Dazzlekitty: Dazzle went out of her way to make my swap box so wonderful during a time when our holiday was totally ruined.  It meant so much.

Shellebelle: You are such a sweetie and I so appreciate all you have taught me concerning ponies and how thoughtful you have been.  You are a great buddy and its nice to have a pony buddy so close.

Truevampiress: I just adore my surprise persona custom and getting to know you. You are thoughtful, kind and sweet.

Ponylady: Very sweet, I so appreciate your thoughtfulness also.

Bluerose9978: I am thankful to have gotten to know you.  My DH really enjoyed buying ponies from you for my birthday and the extras you sent were just so special.

Minercia: This is the sweetest new friend I have made recently.  She is just so talented and so much fun to get to know.  She has made me numerous things and I love them all so much.

Sarahlacewing:  Its because of her willingness to do a private swap with me that I built up my swap feedback and trading feedback.  She has also been so nice to me.

There are others and I will add to this thread.  The people here on the arena have been so thoughtful.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:42:10 PM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
Aww...I feel all warm and fuzzy  :hug:

I am thankful for all our members new and old. It has been a blast getting to know alot of you on a more personal basis (and you know who you are  :heart: you all dearly) And I looking forward to getting to know some of our newer members better.

And my Mod family!!!! I am not quite sure what I would do without you guys! It has been the best year ever! You girls are wild and crazy and I love it!!!! Plus you help me keep my sanity somedays. 

Here is to many more years of pony shenanigans, love and lots and lots of fun!!  :beerchug:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
Wow, where do I even start? All Arena members rock! :relaxed: This is, hands down, the best group of folks on the net. Everyone is willing to share their knowledge and help out new collectors and you are all so supportive of each other.  :happy:

I had the great pleasure of meeting many members at last year's Fair, and at the Southeast meetup, and I don't think I've ever met such a bunch of smart, creative, lovely people.  :art:

Extra special kudos to the mods for keeping this place so warm & friendly. You all handle this crazy bunch with grace & good humor and make the Arena a very special place.  :thumb:
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »
There are way too many great people but let me highlight a few...

tulagirl- For always being a sweet heart.  She is caring and talent at making the most beautiful customs.  Also she gives great advice and she is willing to do swaps with newer members to help get them started.

Saja- One because I am jealous of her gorgeous customs and also because she always does things that are fresh and inspired.  Whenever I see something of hers I know it must be Saja because no one else would have thought of that!

Lochnessmonster- Whenever I need someone to talk to she is always there for me, and I know many other people feel the same way.

relcelestia- For giving me my first raopk and making me feel special.

Miserati- When my partner went MIA on the lolita swap I wanted to cry because I was so sad.  But Mis jumped in and made a replacement custom for me.  In fact, the one she made is one of my favorites in my custom collection.

There are so many others but these are the few floating in my head at this particular second.

Edited for embarrassing grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:02:48 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 10:02:16 AM »
There are so many members on here that I adore and think are awesome, it is hard for me to compile a list because I don't want to leave anyone out!  I need to sit down and write down all their names and say why I think they are awesome-   but it will take a while!

Until then- I do love the arena and 99% of the people here are just amazingly awesome and totally sweet!

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 08:18:49 PM »
I might have to come back a few times to this as I think of more people. But here are a few!

Shellebelle ~ so super helpful to me when I first started posting on here! She showed me the ropes with some things and even sent me my first Nirvana pony for free when I bought something from her.

ChipsteRJ ~ one of my favorite accessory collectors. We have done many trades together! She has helped me complete many things and was an awesome swap partner in the Advent Swap! Which reminds me I owe her a feedback for that.

ponylady ~ I actually got to know her through eBay before she came to the arena. When I bought something from her and it came to me I realized she lived in the town my mom grew up in and where I spent most of my childhood on vacations to visit grandparents.

clones_rebellion ~ helped me get a piece of my collection that I never would have been able to buy all at once. She let me make payments. I love her swaps and she also sent me a very nice swap box once.

hathorcat and partypony566 ~ you guys make me laugh when I read your threads and your accessory collecting draws me into you threads all the time!

ashes ~ helped me alot with PC when I first started selling here.

tuneful87~ I LOVE your pony pics! I thought for awhile you were gone cause I never saw any pics but then realized that the Monster High section was getting your attention! Was very happy when I saw you Red Roses pic thread!

Ivy ~ for all your hardwork on Ponyland Tours! One of my favorite sites to search!

SweetTune ~ besides all your work with the fair... your Collector's Inventory is like my pony bible. I use it almost everyday!

Ok.... that's all I can do for now. I need to go to bed! :)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 10:29:11 AM »
I would like to take the time to appreciate SweetTune and everyone else who helps put the mlp fair together each year.  I've only been able to go to the two in Rhode Island, but what a blast they were.  :biggrin:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »
Ninjas - you know who you are, and I couldn't imagine my day to day without you!

ZennaBug - thanks for always making life better with pictures of your adorable dogs!

enchantress41580 - Thank you for all your hard work and devotion in becoming another quality hair supplier! You're such an asset to the pony community.

Elfpony - I've always admired your work and the times I've seen you at pnoy fairs you seem like just the nicest person! And your roomy too!

BlackCurtains - Your devotion to SCIENCE has made the pony world a more well-informed place when it comes to some common pony ailments.

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
Galactica - it was so lovely of you to help out with my Funko pony buying, and apply your special packing abilities to save me on postage  :lol:

Madhatterda - you are probably one of the first people to chat to me on the Arena, so friendly and kind :)

Lochnessmomster - my lovely Scottish arena friend! You're a fab person and great to chat to.

Also anyone I've bought from, sold to, or traded with! And anyone who's given me advice, especially Hathorcat for her brilliant and consistent price checks.

:hug: to you all!

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 02:43:21 PM »
I really appreciate:

Girlyponce, for being an absolute doll, and sending me a gorgeous pony right after my housefire a few months back. So utterly kind of you to do that for a complete stranger.

Tulagirl, the most caring person I have come across. You genuinely care about others, and you have restored my faith in humanity repeatedly! I just love ya!

Lochnessmomster, another sweetie that took the time to PM me after the fire to send some support and make my nightmare that little bit easier to bare.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »
What a lovely thread :lovey:

I have so many.........first off, my mod family who are all more nuts than me :P love you all, thanks for being a great team. :heart:

nibbles: my first friend on the arena, always had time for me, made me laugh, even let me stay with her for a few days, we had great fun and I'll never forget it :hug:

hathorcat what can I say....sisters separated at birth. :lovey: So many coincidences. All I know is that we both love accessories, shoes, handbags and dogs. And she is so helpful and kind. And an absolute god send in the corral....this girl works SO hard here! Thanks for being a great friend Cat :hug:

kaoskat you are one of the sweetest kindest people I've ever known in my entire life. You are so thoughtful and always willing to help others.  :hug:

Ringlets me and Ringlets are constantly hiding from the PLRU and the DLRU ( that is the pony lunacy response unit and the dolly lunacy response unit). These are the organisations that come after us when we've gone too crazy on the spending! XD Ive met Ringlets in real life and she really is a real life Rapunzel! :lovey:

louiselovesbagsandshoes mad funny Louise always cracks me up, is completely adorable and cute! :lovey:

clones rebellion is awesome for a billion reasons, is kind and so lovely. And runs the best swaps!

ponylady absolutely hilarious. Completely cracks me up on a daily basis :lol: love! And she loves BJDs like me too :)

NoDivision holy heck woman I still can't believe the epic swap box you sent me!!!!! Thanks again so much!! :lovey:

avene1984 for always being kind and very helpful with her responses in the corral. You are a super nice person! And thanks again for my pony filled box of goodies in the $10 swap :lovey:

Dusky first person I ever bought anything from when I joined in 2007. Dusky is not only a knowledgable pony person, he's also an amazing seller and always so friendly to talk to :lovey:

I need to come back to this.

Oh and thanks to ALL the sellers here that constantly feed my accessory addiction !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:08:17 PM by partypony566 »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
I think all arena members are awesome  ^.^ but:

hyenacub: My first ever pony swap partner, and we are clones :hug: We have so much in common and you always make me laugh

Shenanigans: My dear friend, who always pms me to check in on how I am doing, and to make sure everything is alright on my end.

Normaleeinsane: One of the nicest people :good: and helped me get into ponies in the first place.

lochnessmomster I always enjoy buying ponies from you, and talking to you about ponies, and you organized the most awesome raopk after my kitten left us.

shelti I always go to you, if I want to buy ponies and enjoy getting your ponies in the mail and talking to you. Thank you for helping me learn to buy ponies on the arena :hug:

Spinky69 My fellow bbe collector  ^.^ I always like seeing photos of your army, and talking to you.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:08:55 PM by terabithianprince »

Dibbles

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »
To all of the people who are NOT going to get shout-outs on this thread: Just because you don't get a shout-out (which I won't, either) doesn't mean you aren't an absolutely lovely person. There are cliques here, just like everywhere else, and we just aren't a part of them. Don't feel bad if you don't read your name here. xoxo

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 04:19:31 PM »
To all of the people who are NOT going to get shout-outs on this thread: Just because you don't get a shout-out (which I won't, either) doesn't mean you aren't an absolutely lovely person. There are cliques here, just like everywhere else, and we just aren't a part of them. Don't feel bad if you don't read your name here. xoxo

That's so sweet of you :) And you're completely right. I know how to fix this:

Everypony is special! That means you too, [you]

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal