collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: g1 baits  (Read 986 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
g1 baits
« on: August 07, 2014, 08:19:43 AM »
I really need some not too bad g1 baits, no huge flaws like missing limbs or chews or a half done paint job please :-) looking to pay 1-3 bucks per pony.
Would love a heartthrob, birthday pony,and aj but will take others!!
Thank youu
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: g1 baits
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 07:32:56 PM »

Hi are you still looking for baits? I have quite a large number that just came my way, and I'll be selling all of them. They range quite a bit in condition. I do have a very pretty Heart Throb that I wouldn't call bait but she has some ink marks (marker) on her I haven't tried to sun fade and so-so symbols. Also have a pretty Applejack who needs a little repainting on one eye and has some stray marks but has lovely hair and is overall nice. So neither is really "bait" but they are in about the $3 range IMO. I wouldn't really want to know if they are going to be customized b/c they are really too nice for that, BUT if you buy them they are yours to do with as you please!

Also have the following, as if interested: Quarterback (discolored), Salty (no hair and probably a bit discolored), Princess Tiffany (frightful hair and symbols but no missing limbs, etc.), Powder (pretty nice), Baby Shaggy (no tail, rough hair), Wave Runner (good but crazy hair), Molasses (good but very big hair), Moonstone (nice, some marks, symbol wear), Dancing Butterflies (partially cut hair, eye scratches?), Sweet Pop (very scratched eyes, super coarse hair, marks), five So-Softs--all have discolored flocking that I'm pretty sure will never bounce back (Sundance, Lickety-Split, Paradise, Wind Whistler, Magic Star) . . . I'm going off the top of my head. I bought around 50 in a Craigslist lot and only maybe 10 are really worth selling individually.

Please let me know if you're interested and/or would like a complete list or any pics. Take care!

Vale :)
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 08:53:20 PM »
looking for more!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:00:43 PM »
Good luck friend! If I come across any g1 baits, I'll do my best to remember you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal