collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lady Lovely Locks, Wuzzles, FashionStar Fillies, Wonder Whims, Princess of Power  (Read 1140 times)

Offline September Rose

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Okay, still going through old boxes, and have come across some more treasures to offer for sale/trade.  So, LMK if you're interested in anything below!

Holly Hobbie plastic "thermos" by Aladdin 1981

Voltron Party Pack of paper party supplies for 8, sealed in package, 1984. By C. A. Reed

Puffalumps plush toys...one teddy bear that rattles 1988, one sheep 1986

Furskins plush, looks complete with clothes and shoes, and hangtag. Bubba Furskin. 1986 Coleco.

Popples plastic mugs/cups, 2 alike but one is faded. 1986

Cherry Merry Muffin poseable doll (no clothes) and non-poseable figurine.

Gentle Heart Lamb plush Care Bears Cousin, by Kenner, American Greetings Corp. 1984

Cookie Monster plush, has attached cookie jar, and one cookie attached to hand.  Supposed to talk when he eats the cookie, but I'll have to check to see if he's still functional. Ideal 1987

Disney's Sebastian (the crab from The Little Mermaid), comic book #1, sealed in baggie.  Not mint...has been bent.

Kitty Kitty Baby Kittens plush.  Has a ball rolling around inside head that makes it sound like it's purring.  Sort of.  That was the idea anyway. LOL  Complete with purple ribbon tied around neck and purple plastic baby bottle.  Calico style.  I know I have another kitty, a leaopard type one, floating around somewhere too, but no clue where...and that one is well-worn while this one, having been my personal kitty, is in like new condition. :-)

Another Purr-Tenders cat...same one as in the album already, but this one has her bunny mask.  Haven't yet checked to see if her purr box is working.

Sea-Wees doll, Coral.  Aqua tail with bold orange hair, adult mermaid in good condition.

Jem Concert Clash board game, 1986 Milton Bradley/Hasbro.  Has lots of tiny pieces, but I haven't checked yet to see if it's complete.

I've lost my camera for the moment. :-(  But I'm going to borrow my mom's so I can get pics of these to put in the album.  Until then, if you have any questions, please ask! :-)
I recently changed my username here on the Arena!  I was MysticSunbeam.  My actual name is Brandi Rae Kaup. 
There's a lot going on in my life, and I'm struggling with depression/anxiety, so I'm not very social right now, not trading, etc.  But I plan to go to a MLP Fair (soon?) and liquidate my G3 collection, so I'll post about that as the time nears.
Love to you all :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal