collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are you a graphic design artist? Have G1s to trade *pics up!*  (Read 323 times)

Offline Prixton

• Trade Count: (+356)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Looking for a legit graphic design artist to create an official logo for my new start-up company, to be featured on our website, business cards, and other promotional materials. My business partner and I had already reached out to a friend of a friend graphic designer weeks ago, who promised to help, but has now flaked out on us barely two weeks before our first major event, leaving us in the lurch. The design is exceedingly simple, basically just text, we just need an experienced digital artist to make it look "extra pretty and official," if you will. We still need to order business cards before the event (and get the logo on our website, etc), so we are hoping to find someone willing  and able to do this in the next couple of days (deadline of Monday evening so business cards can be ordered by Tuesday morning).

In exchange, I am offering your choice of several G1 ponies, up to a $20 total trade value (plus shipping will be covered by me) US only. Please see below for pics, approximate trade values per pony (you can get four ponies valued at $5 OR two valued at $10, for example). Ponies will be sent out after logo is received to our satisfaction. (I have amazing seller/trader feedback here so I think this is fair, given the type of trade this is.) PM me if interested, thanks!!

P.S. If you're interested, highly qualified (can show relevant examples of your work), but feel that the trade offered is not high enough compensation then feel free to PM me and maybe we can work out a higher value trade, if necessary.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Star hopper 1: $7.50
Banana surprise: $5
Scoops: $3

Main sail $7
Bonnie bonnets $7
Wave runner $6

Mirror mirror $4
Mexican cotton candy $12
Coco berry $7.50

Star hopper 2: $3
Romper: $3
SHS $3

Baby Lockett split $4
G3 $3
G2 McD pony 75cents

Shampoo bottle 1: $8
Shampoo bottle 2: $4.50
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 03:30:24 PM by Prixton »

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Are you a graphic design artist? Have G1s to trade....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 11:59:14 PM »
Pming you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal