collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Artemesia's Swap List  (Read 474 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Artemesia's Swap List
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:59:38 PM »
Hi there, I have some sad ponies in various states of disrepair. They have all been soaked in warm water and Savlon to disinfect, be-headed, scrubbed with dish soap then toothpaste, shampooed and conditioned and dried carefully before being chucked in a box because I feel I can't do anything with them. So all the heads are loose - I can check neck plugs if you like but all are serviceable and definitely look fine from the outside.

Cherries Jubilee - No forelock, a few tiny, light black biro marks to flank, some light symbol rub but kinda the same on both sides so may be a factory variation. Everything else is nice. Could save tail and re-hair?
Bowtie has a dodgy looking spot that I have treated (can give details) but doesn't look like cancer; a little biro and no hair
NSS Shady - Mane and tail OK, still curly but dry. Pindot and regrind on lower legs. Plus I don't like her much so I haven't tried all that hard to remove the pindot.

With cancer or possible cancers spots (stored separately):
Peachy - a few cancer spots, a frizzy mane and no tail.
Majesty - I took some plastic away from under her mane to analyse a cancer spot so it appears scraped. She has a few other cancer spots, rust inside and no tail. Could be a horn donor or full re-paint candidate
Starshine - Symbols all but gone, white colour has tanned, quite a few cancer spots. However the tail is still lovely and the wings have no cancer. Could be a tail or wing donor or a re-paint candidate.

My wishlist is in my sig, feel free to make me an offer. I will have to consider the cost of postage so please don't be offended if I decline based on where you live.

P.S. If no interest I shall Ebay them on Sunday!

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:19:39 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: G1 Bait/TLC/Rehair/Restore to swap for items in my sig!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 05:14:42 PM »
I'm gonna leave it another week till next Sunday! Wind Whistler has been taken :cry:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Artemesia's Swap List
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 03:26:06 PM »
Hi there, here are the items that I have and am looking to trade for items on my wishlist (link in sig). Just a few things but please do have a look! Many thanks!

New UK ASDA 'here come the girls' PJs size 12-14, Aqua Grasshopper Comb (SLUGGER), Green Flower Pick with pink paint (ROSE DUST), 6 different duck combs, 2x packets of 12 perm curlers in powder blue, great for ponies! Pink and aqua Petite Star Picks, Dark Green (Gusty) replacement tail, 2x 'Little Owls Superstars' Books (1) Lickety-Split and the Wood Sprites' and (2) Strange Times in Pony Land', Black EDDING markers for touching up eye scratches [/colour]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:30:52 PM by Artemesia Floc »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Artemesia's Swap List
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 05:51:39 AM »
{Merged threads for you as only one For Trade thread is allowed per person per page according to our site rules.  If you already have a For Trade thread on the first page, you can use the "modify" button to add to it and update it.}  :heart: PonyLady
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal