Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello Everypony !

(1/3) > >>

BerryBillie:
Hi everybody !

I'm new on this forum, so I will introduce myself  :P

I'm 22 years old, I'm French (Yes Yes !) I knew the My Little Pony when I was a child, me and my sister have some G1. Some years after, I had somes G2 and G3 ponies. One day, I wanted to custom a pony found in secondhand trade. And I found a beautiful forum (in french) and there I saw that a lot of ponies (g1) exist !  :shocked:
Some ponies that I never saw of my life ! And there's why and how I begun the collection of this ponies  ^^

I love all the generations, they are all cutes ! I come on this forum to see your beautiful collection  :biggrin: There's some ponies no sell in France so I hope to see wonderful ponies in your own collection ^^

I'm sorry for my bad english, I try to be simple and clear for everybody.
Oh I forgot ! I'm a girl, and why my pseudo is BerryBillie ?  Because when I was a child, I have two favorite babyponies : Baby Billy (from Best Friends Baby Ponies) and  the baby of the family Berry town  ^.^

I hope I will found myself on this forum, I want to see all the treasures that contains this website.

Thank to you for read me

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena :)

Sea_Breeze:
Hi Berriebillie what a great way to choose your user name. I hope you enjoy your time at the Arena, the french ponies are gorgeous :)

SourdoughStomper:
Hi there, BerryBillie. :wave: Welcome to the Arena.

BerryBillie:
Thank to you for the warm welcome ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version