collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TRU BOGO Free!  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: TRU BOGO Free!
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »
Thanks so much for the heads up! I went and finally got the castle with princess Cadance and shining armor. It was a great deal being able to get one for me and one for my daughter for Christmas!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 06:03:44 PM »
I got two of the new mini sets. The Famous Friends and Class of the Cutie Mark ones. Horrible paint jobs, but they only had one of each so at least they were essentially half off. Good deal. So much more I could've gotten, but I'm exercising restraint for my financial sake.

If I didn't already know I was getting the Favorites Set for Christmas, I totally would've gotten doubles of that; they had tons of them.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 06:07:35 PM »
I went to use my coupon tonight! Yay for BOGO! ^^ My TRU finally stocked Zecora...at $17 a pop. -_- Even if I got two and use the BOGO...it would almost be worthless because the price has almost doubled since the initial $10 price. So I passed, and grabbed some single brushables of Trixie and Lyra to offer up for trade to the Arena. ^^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »
YEAH SALE!!

I was able to use my coupon for Twilight's RC Car and Talking Cadance, the freebie, for XMAS presents for my niece! It was great that you were able to share the coupon with everyone! I didn't find out about it till last night when I found mine in the recycle :D

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »
TRU honored my coupon!!! :D So I got $20 credited back to my card, and then bought two more train sets - now I have four train sets, for $20 a set!! My Christmas setup is gonna be AMAZING this year!!! :cheer: Thanks so much for passing this coupon around!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
TRU honored my coupon!!! :D So I got $20 credited back to my card, and then bought two more train sets - now I have four train sets, for $20 a set!! My Christmas setup is gonna be AMAZING this year!!! :cheer: Thanks so much for passing this coupon around!!

Definitely take a picture of your giant train track, I gotta see it!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 09:57:49 PM »

Congrats! So happy it all worked out! <3
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 01:07:24 PM »
I got the scooter set I still needed and one of the draw string baclpacks for free. Very happy but I still on the hunt for the DJ-PON 3 tin but since the backpacks just showed up at my local TRUs maybe the tins will appear soon. Thanks for the head up on the coupon.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »

Definitely take a picture of your giant train track, I gotta see it!

Aw yeah, I can't wait!! It's gonna go around my Christmas tree - and I'm gonna repaint some of the extra cars to look all Christmas-y!! :cheer: I'd really love to make a CANDY themed car too!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 10:06:50 PM »
I went there yesterday and they weren't doing BOGO! I bought all the new mini sets and a DJ Pon3 lunchbox. They said if I bring the coupon over they'd give me credit though.

allhallowsevepony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 10:18:01 PM »
I was waiting for something like this! Got BOGO free for the Nightmare Moon favorites collection, which was already marked down to $30. So $15 a set. Got a Pinkie ornament too (didn't intend to, but all christmas stuff was 30% off so meh why not?).
:biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal