collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Common Ponies HTF in Good Condition?  (Read 12100 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Common Ponies HTF in Good Condition?
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »
Wow! All these Party Times without regrind...I guess shes not that hard to find after all...

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 01:58:49 AM »
For me it was Pretty Beat and G1 Applejack clean and at fair prices.

I was about ready to rip my hair out before I got the most beautiful Pretty Beat from Maycrestmom.

Literally months and months of stalking ebay and only finding dirty over priced Pretty Beats.
So glad that I have my lovely now. :3

Applejack was a pain too, even now she's a bit expensive on ebay!
I got my beautiful pretty much mint (in my opinion) Aj from a seller here along with 11 other beautiful ponies for cheaper than what most of the ebay ponies were going for. Literally blew my mind.

Online Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 03:51:47 AM »
G1 Minty is a pain to find without cancer, as is TE Gingerbread (although I've got a mint cancer-free one :accomplished: ) and TE Sweetstuff , Partytime and Galaxy without regrind (not impossible cos I have those too!) .. oh and the biggest toughie for me to find is BB 4speed/Trucker without cancer :yikes:
I'd love to find a NSS Cupcake without cancer too ... though she isnt a common pony, so I guess I might have to just put up with it
Raspberry Jam is HTF with a matching head/body
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 05:11:39 AM »
Oh and Waddles with a matching head and body...also pretty tough to track down!
Loa is my love god!

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 06:30:20 AM »
G1 Minty is a pain to find without cancer, as is TE Gingerbread (although I've got a mint cancer-free one :accomplished: )

What's that? You want to hand her over to me? Aww, your so nice. :silly:

I checked my Party time there was none that I could see....but I'm not convinced. Gingerbread frustrates me I love her and hate her. She's gorgeous, but I've yet to really find one with no cancer etc.
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »
I feel a bit silly...what is regrind?

For me I think it's hard to find a nice white Gusty. All the ones I've seen so far had problems. And also so soft ponies with nice flocking!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 09:40:26 AM »
Sea ponies!  I have such a hard time finding mold free sea ponies.  You almost have to find ones that weren't played with in the bath.

I thought I had a regrind free party time, but I organised my G1s for Gazzy's set completer swap, and it's started =(  A mint Gingerbread is a grail of mine.  I have 2, but I'm waiting until summer to see if I can sunfade them.  Her pink hair stripe must have been REALLY bad, because I always remember her having white hair.  It was only when I came here, after a decade of collecting, that I realised it was supposed to be pink.  I can't find sugarberry with nice hair, or 4-speed, tickles, trickles and confetti without cancer either.

I have a really nice CJ and Baby glory for sale, for those of you who said you can't find them.  I have puddles and peeks too, but their hair was so bad that they've been rehaired with G1 hair.

I do have Cloud puff MIB, with no regrind yet, and a NM Glory at least.  I also met someone through a friend who had outgrown playing with ponies (still waiting for this to happen, lol) and only used her childhood ponies for photo shoots.  She sold me some of them, and they were the mintiest ponies I have EVER seen.  So softs with no flocking missing at all, perfect MM ponies, all with unfaded hair and original curls.  *drools*

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »
regrind is pink spots (really common on steamer and lady flutter). It happened when hasbro melted down unused plastics and added them to a new batch of plastic being made (some think like that I am sure someone could explain it better).

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 12:44:26 PM »
Bowtie with unfaded symbols! Cotton Candy without ingrained dirt... Masquerade without cancer.... Posey without faded tulips... Starshine without symbol rust...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »
I feel a bit silly...what is regrind?

For me I think it's hard to find a nice white Gusty. All the ones I've seen so far had problems. And also so soft ponies with nice flocking!

We use the regrind term a little incorrectly to be honest.

Regrind is essentially recycled plastic...it is "ground up" plastic which is then used again to mould into a new shape...the pink splotches [they can actually be other colours, yellows are also popular] is when the ground together plastic [bearing in mind that regrind will be made of lots of different polycarbonates from a selection of sources and ages] is starting to break down a little, not separating but simply deciding it doesnt want to completely bond together any more, In addition different plastics within a regrind mix may degrade at different speeds or not hold colour due to differing age, source, the amount of times it has been part of a regrind mix or if they have different cure dates. So we call it "regrind" when we see this break down of plastic on ponies as a kind of generic term
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal