collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who do you watch on Youtube  (Read 4969 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: Who do you watch on Youtube
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2015, 06:16:26 AM »
You know what, I forgot to add Gamingrannar earlier.. it's a couple of Swedish neighbours who rate videogames, old and new and they're so fun! I watch it every week with my boyfriend.  It's in Swedish so I don't think it'll be useful for anyone who don't speak that language, but so, so fun!

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2015, 09:10:34 AM »
I watch quite a few, generally those aimed at my age, such as Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, and Crabstickz
I also watch youtubers like Caddicarus, Brutalmoose, and JonTron, who talk about on older games. I guess you could include The Angry Video Game Nerd and Pat the NES punk in that range?
Lastly, and probably my favourite, is Ashens. He generally does unboxings but because his sense of humour is so dry, it really works and makes it very funny to watch. I met him a few years ago, he's a really nice guy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Offline GreyBird1881

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carebear1881.webs.com
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2015, 07:25:53 PM »
I spend so much time on youtube! I love grav3yardgirl too and Pinkie Posh, Manda31609, Chad alan, Mommyandgracieshow, Dollastic, Thesimsupply, deligracy, Lachri fine art, The crazy pony lady, basilmentos and so many more!  I watch youtube every night <3

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2015, 06:32:41 PM »
Nostalgia Critic is hilarious!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2015, 09:25:21 PM »
CTFxC, DLV, TCTV, BF vs GF, Dudelikehella, DXGirly, thebeerguy, RFS Jay, Lyfewithdragons, Braindeadhooligans....oh, and me, TkDw Vlogs, lol!  (Shameless plug)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 11:19:30 PM »
Well, I watch your videos. ;) I also watch a lot of the ones people have already mentioned. I'm subscribed to hundreds of channels since I usually use YouTube to watch music videos (and then I subscribe to the musicians' channels), so it's hard for me to keep track of the "real" people I follow. You should definitely follow Geek & Sundry if you don't already. All of their videos are great! Amy Walker is also really cool. Oh! Check out SciFiJanitors (Bob and Carl)! :D

Cumberbatch2012

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2015, 04:15:22 PM »

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2015, 05:46:52 PM »
Jenna Marbles, Good Mythical Morning, Buzzfeed, Breeann Barbie, that's about it. Occasionally Tyler Oakley and The Fine Bros.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

sunshine29102

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2015, 08:16:16 PM »
For pure entertainment, a coworker showed me "Ice JJ Fish", specifically his video for his original song "On the Floor".  It's horrible, but so are all of the covers he does.  It's now our guilty pleasure and a long-running joke between us.

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 09:05:53 PM »
Pretty sure everyone already knows about the various Buzzfeed Video channels and College Humor...I love watching Jenna Marbles and Bro Science Life. I loved melissahunter's Adult Wednesday Addams series, until she was forced to remove the episodes due to legal reasons.

I highly recommend the Geek & Sundry and Pemberley Digital channels. I enjoy Amy Walker and Candace Hammer for acting/voice stuff, and recently started watching VO Buzz Weekly. Bad Lip Reading and Literal Trailers are hilarious.

I also recommend Todrick Hall's channel, and really enjoy watching Key & Peele skits. Someone uploaded "Wizard People, Dear Reader" to YouTube so you can watch without having to coordinate HP and the Sorcerer's Stone video with the CD audio, so I really recommend that for HP fans (although it might be funny to non-fans as well)!

Some individual videos I like are:

* Ginger Ambition's "Walk of Shame Shuttle" mock commercial skit:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyGA8VMrJo
* The MLP:FiM/Dead Alewives D&D crossover dub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCHIKTRYRk

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »
oh jeez, ijustine, colleen evans, her sister rachel ballinger, colleen's husband Josh evans,grav3yardgirl,ihascupquake,jenna marbles, her boyfriend Julien Solomita,Jenna Ezarik (ijustine's sister)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal