collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Possible Prototype or an Oops Pony!  (Read 7230 times)

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Prototype or an Oops Pony!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:30 PM »
Ponies like that are difficult to price. If you do go ahead and sell her, make it an auction type setting :awake: You could run it here on the Arena too to avoid ebay fees :good: She's quite possibly the only Tootsie like that though, so think carefully before you do sell her ;)

thesnapegirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 04:31:18 PM »
I'm going to hang on to her a little while, but I have a couple of auctions bookmarked that are considered "rare" ponies to give myself an idea.

I may, however, be selling some of my other childhood MLPs. I'm not really a collector, and they're just sitting there all by their lonesomes  :( I could think of no better place for them than with someone here that will love them.

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
It's hard to gauge her price since there's never been one like her sold ;) IMO, the only way to get a real sense of her value would be to take offers and see what the highest bid is.

As for the other ponies, feel free to make a thread here asking for a 'Price Check'. :) People will give you their imput on how much those ponies have been selling for lately. It's always a good idea to ask for a PC before selling if you've been out of collecting for a while since prices can fluctuate all the time. :good:

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 08:35:34 PM »
Wow, she'S so cool!!! Love the colour combo, so unique!

On a more practical side, I couldn't agree more with Glacia (and she knows her Nirvanas ^^)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal