collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show Stable accessories?  (Read 259 times)

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
Show Stable accessories?
« on: July 20, 2013, 11:38:14 AM »
I found this Show Stable today. I want to find the accessories im missing, but now im confused..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

According to wiki, those aqua fences are from German version? Also the windows shelves and troughs are aqua. But the bed is white and trophy is yellow like in the normal version? So now im confused which accessories should I look for? It doesnt match the European second edition either..

And why are they mixed up? Or is it normal to be like this?  :lol: The seller said its was her own childhood stable, so I doubt they were mixed on purpose.

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Re: Show Stable accessories?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »
AFAIK the white stable always came with dark green fences. The aqua ones came with the pink 2nd editions. I don't know how the seller ended up with aqua fences in a white stable, but I'm positive they were not originally sold together. On the contrary, your trophy, bed and jump go with the white stable.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:04:42 PM by mul-ta »

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 12:29:41 PM »
Did Hasbro ever reuse the molds for these accessories? Maybe the fence parts actually were from something else, but the owner got confused and put them with her old stable?
I'll put something here some time

Offline Eldarwen

• View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 12:37:42 PM »
That was my first thought aswell. But then again, also the window shelves and troughs are aqua.. And they should be green, right? I forgot them from the picture, here they are:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I dont know.. Maybe she used to have two different stables? She didnt mention anything like that, but.. Thats all I can come up with.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:42:58 PM by Eldarwen »

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 12:57:46 PM »
Yes, all of them *should* be green. She has most likely mixed them up somehow, or perhaps the stable was a hand me down to begin with.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 04:46:03 AM »
I actually would not be too surprised if it has been released that way. The cross over between the white stable and the pink stable in Europe is a little loose due to the timings of release - they were very close together and over lapped to a certain extent.

Yes, as others have said it was not supposed to be this way - the aqua should have been with the pink stable, but I think its always possible it was done in error.   
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Eldarwen

• View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 05:24:53 AM »
I want to believe these aqua accessories came with this stable, but I guess I will never know.  :lol: I think its kinda weird there is not even one green fence or anything, only aqua. I would think there would be at least something green if they mixed up the accessories with another stable..

I guess I'll just buy whatever accessories I find and ignore the colour..  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 05:42:00 AM by Eldarwen »

Fransponies

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 06:25:10 AM »
Yep, the aqua came with the second edition show stable that was pink but said Show Stable on it. The german ones were aqua as well, but I find them to be very slightly lighter aqua than the second edition one has. It is possible that the first version might have had aqua as well at one point. Either that or the seller was lying.

I have bags full of extra green fences if you wanted them.  :lol: It seems like everytime I buy a G1 lot, there are some in it. I never know what to do with all the extras I have. I have extra show stable accessories as well that I would give away. If you were interested at all.

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 06:36:44 AM »
Yes, as others have said it was not supposed to be this way - the aqua should have been with the pink stable, but I think its always possible it was done in error.

That sounds plausible as well. As in, Hasbro didn't mean it but did it anyway.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 01:50:45 AM »

That sounds plausible as well. As in, Hasbro didn't mean it but did it anyway.

Because we were so far behind in release, I honestly would not be surprised.

While in the US there is a clear gap between their Show Stable and Home Sweet Home. We did not have as clear a line over here. Retailers were still carrying US colour Show Stables when we had the pink Show Stable released. So a little cross over in accessory colour; with older manufactured Show Stables carrying newer colour Show Stable colours I don't think would be too shocking.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Eldarwen

• View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 02:52:08 AM »
Thank you everyone! I know nothing about accessories (or playsets..) so I was really confused for a while.  :lookround: I still have no clue which accessories I should look for, but I guess there is no answer for that in this case. Anything will do.  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal